Medicine of the Mahdis

This forum announces the appearance of Imam Mahdi

Moderator: Shana

Hameedah

Medicine of the Mahdis

20200810_012655.jpg
20200810_012655.jpg (335.99 KiB) Viewed 7303 times

Alternative medicine is a term that describes medical treatments that are used instead of traditional mainstream therapies. Some people also refer to it as “integrative,” or “complementary”. Medicine of the Mahdis > presents cures revealed by Imam Ahmed Al-Hasan (pbuh) for many diseases, that have been said to be difficult to treat, or even said to have no cure... He (pbuh) teaches us about the effectiveness of alternative natural medicine and how to deal with our physical bodys in the best way possible by the use of the right nutrition, without any disadvantages to it.

Learn how incredibily agressive diseases can be treated simply by natural remedies, and how diseases which are caused by spiritual ailments such as negative thoughts can be cured by meditation. Having faith and certitude can be the key to healing many ailments, not to mention the miracles a Vicegerent of God can perform on those who believe.

The following newly released episodes will teach you amazing medical & spiritual knowledge and reveal to you the infinite Mercy of God through Imam Ahmed Al Hasan (pbuh) who has informed us that God created a cure for every disease.

The Cure For Cancer
Today one person out of three gets cancer in the course of their life.
The cancer industry is probably the most prosperous business in the entire world. Millions of dollars are made with chemo therapy treatment every year - which is why the industry does not want you to know about how simple it actually is to cure cancer.
In this video doctors and patients discuss a new cure for cancer that has been revealed by Imam Al-Mahdi (pbuh).Cure:
1rst part: Starve the cancer cells: Eliminate all animal protein from your diet (fish, milk, meat, eggs etc.)
2nd part: Prevent cell damage: At sunset the person should go to sleep in a room with no artificial lighting on.

The Cure for Psoriasis
Leave the inside of fresh banana peel on your the affected area of your skin - covered with clingfilm and secured with tape - for 8-10 hours, then excange it with a new peel, until skin is completely healed.

Blood shot Eyes
The eyes are often described as the window of the soul....
So what happens when our sight becomes impaired who do we turn to?
Join us in this exclusive episode of medicine of the mahdis as we reveal the cure for eye infections.
With exclusive witness statements from professional doctors to verify the cure.
Cure: Brew some black tea, leave it to cool down. Apply the black tea 3-4 times a day for 3-4 days onto your eye by wiping over the eylid from outside - use cotton bud and sterile gloves.

Hairy Fruit Treatment To promote hairgrowth:
You should regularly eat peaches and kiwi. You may aditionally apply the juicy side of the peel on the bald spot(s) for a couple of hours, covering it with clingfilm and securing it with tape.

Alopecia
Alopecia Areata is a condition which affects 7 million people a year, in the United States alone. The disease causes bald patches on the scalp, where the hair spontaneously falls out. So far, modern medicine has not found an effective cure. But do not despair, Join us on Medicine of The Mahdis as we reveal to you the simple and effective cure to Alopecia Areata.
Cure: Cut a off a piece from a clove of garlic and rub it over the bold patches. After an hour apply some plain yoghurt onto the area. After a while you wash the area with pure soap (traditional type not modern industrial one).

And many more...see link
https://en.ahmedalhassan.wiki/p/Medicine_of_the_Mahdis
In God alone , is therefore, Good, or rather Good is God Himself.

~ Hermes
Asma

Spontaneous Bleeding of The Ears

Treatment:
Stop the bleeding by applying honey.
In general: Do not eat and shower right after eating.
Last edited by Asma on Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Asma

Fertility

Improve Fertility

Being a man is often wrapped up with a persons fertility, and sex drive.
But what happens when a man loses his libido, due to stress, age or any other number of reasons. Should a man turn to harmful pharmaceuticals, or is there a better, more natural alternative to regain his strength.

Treatment:
The husband must eat at least 2 times weekly or more grilled male fish - grilled it in the oven or on a grill without oil or an other seasoning except for salt - 12hs before gathering for intercourse with his wife.
Asma

Dua For Conception

Before Imam Ahmed Al-Hassan (as)had revealed the physical treatment for increased fertility, there had been a couple to whom he had gave the following dua for conception:
QUESTION:
"Bismellah ar rahman ar raheem, Allahuma sali ala Muhammad wa ali Muhammad al aima wa mahdieen wa salim tasliman kathira
Salam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu oh my dear Imam Ahmad Al Hassan a.s. and to my dear Imam Mahdi a.s.. It is both a great blessing and a great privilege to send a message to you and I pray that you are in the best of health and that you are safe. May Allah always protect you and give you victory.
I am writing to you both with the hope that you may pray for the relief of our hardship which my wife and I have been struggling with for years. you see, My wife and I got married in December of 2007 and in that time we were never able to start a family of our very own. The cost of adoption in America has been out of reach for us but we may have a chance at adopting an orphan from my wife's native Egypt.
Not having children has been very hard on my wife as she feels that life is quite empty. I wanted to have my own children but I can accept that Allah had a wise reason for not granting my wife and I children of our own. I only hope and pray to Allah that an opportunity would open up for my wife and I to be parents.
Would you please pray for us? I have complete and absolute belief in you and that you are loved by Allah so I hope that you may include my wife and I in your prayers as I am sure Allah would not leave the duas of an infallible unanswered as Allah is the most kind.
I hope that you are pleased with the video I recorded in your service.
Your sincere servant,
Shane"

ANSWER:
In the Name of Allah The Abundantly Merciful The Intensely Merciful
All praises belong to Allah the Lord of the Worlds
O Allah send Your Prayers upon Muhammad and the Family of Muhammad the Imams and the Mahdis
Peace, mercy, and blessings of Allah be upon you
Yes, may Allah be kind to you and may He sustain you with goodness in this world and the hereafter. And I ask Allah to sustain you with the righteous progeny inshaAllah.
May Allah grant you success.. before gathering [for intercourse] with your wife, may Allah grant you success, in each time make Wudu' before it and read Surat Al-Ikhlas 3 times, then put your right hand on your wife's belly, may Allah bless her, and read these words (Allah Allah bi Muhammad wa Alee Muhammad) 30 times. And inshaAllah your wife will become pregnant by the permission of Allah The Exalted and by "La Hawla wala Qowatta illa billah (there is no power nor strength except by Allah)".
And inshAllah I see a message from you soon in which you are giving me the good news inshaAllah. And all praises belong to Allah the Lord of the Worlds - Ahmed Al-Hassan 
Asma

The Common Cold

With the change of the seasons comes the common cold. In a fast paced world in which we live the common cold is something which is an inconvenience to say the least.
So far, modern medicine has not found an effective one stop cure, despite the hundreds of different types of cold products available, But do not despair, Imam Ahmed Al-Hassan a.s. says: "for every disease, there is a cure" 

Cure:
Take one or two lemons, cut them in half, and boil them in water for 20-30minutes. After that squeeze out the juice (e.g. push them against the rim of the pot using a spoon, so you do not add bacteria by touching the lemons. If you want you may take the lemons out from the pot). Drink the tea.
Asma

Warts

Warts are bumps on the skin, which are caused by a viral infection of the outer layer of skin. They can be found on all parts of the skin, but most of the time they are on the hands and feet.

Cure:
Apply a mix of vinegar & seasalt multiple times per day. If you want you can even leave a soaked cotton bud on and cover it with a plaster or medical tape.

Asma

Spiritual Healing

The Importance of Meditation

Mahdi Moses (peace be upon him) said:

"Meditation is a natural remedy.
The human being who practices meditation daily and regularly and with great concentration reaches to a stage where he misses it as a person misses eating a certain fruit until it becomes a part of him.'

Meditation is necessary like drinking or eating but it is nourishment for the soul and a cure for the self.

The most important level a meditator reaches is to control their thoughts to push away bad thoughts at that point the person will see and feel how the thought enters his mind a grows and how much it leads (the person) to mistakes."

Asma

Panic attack and anxiety disorder

QUESTION:
"I have an illness which is called panic attack and anxiety disorder. What can I do so that I become completely cured from this illness? Do you I have this illness because of sins I have or because my faith is not enough? Thank you so much."

ANSWER:
"…You have one cure only: if you had Yaqeen (Certitude) and worked by this Yaqeen that this is not an illness at all. Rather, it is an illusion which you are deluding yourself with. If you had Yaqeen that it is an illusion and nothing but an illusion, it will go away from you by “La Hawla wala Qowatta illa billah (There is no power nor strength except by Allah)."
Asma

Beneficial Health Advice

Energy: another prescription for better health and well-being

Energy is the operative term of the modern world, and everybody is always searching for that competitive edge, weather mentally or physically. But have we been searching in all the wrong places? Join us on Medicine of The Mehdis, as we reveal to you another prescription for better health and well-being only on the Black Banners of The East satellite channel.

Imam Ahmed Al Hassan a.s said: "Loumy Basra (black lime) is a great cure, highly effective and simple, easy, and cheap. Don't do without it because it gives positive energy and health and strength and vitality and it makes you aware and clever and highly attentive. The best is the American type."

Return to “The Call of Imam Mahdi”