The Rise of the (Qaim) will be a Cosmic Revolution

This forum announces the appearance of Imam Mahdi

Moderator: Shana

Hameedah

Paltalk 19/6/2017

Quote*
Aba Sadiq (pbuh) said: "Do you know Al Hussain (a.s)" ?

والله والله انه الحجة على جميع الخلق

By Allah, by Allah he is the Proof (Hujjah) upon all the creation.

الحجة على جابلقا و جابرصا
The Proof (Hujjah) upon Jabilqa and Jabirsa.

سوف يكون القيام ثورة كونية لا ارضية فحسب

The Rise of the (Qaim) will be a Cosmic Revolution and not merely an Earthly one.!!!
End quote*

20200730_200403.jpg
20200730_200403.jpg (5.29 MiB) Viewed 4082 times

Jabulqa and Jabulsa are two cities mentioned in Shi'a hadith. In the early Basa'ir al-darajat, these cities were inhabited by archetypal believers who are waiting for the appearance of the Qa'im.(a.s.)
In the Kitab al-haft wa-l-azilla (8th-11th century CE), transmitted by Nasayri Shi'a, the sixth Imam Jafar Al-Sadiq (a.s.) states that the Qa'im will live in these cities. Each city has 12,000 gates, each of which is guarded by 12,000 men until the Day of Resurrection, when the Qa'im will appear- rise.

Muawiya the cursed said: O Hasan (a.s..), I think you are willing for the position of caliphate!"
Imam Al-Hasan( a.s.) answered: "Woe to you, Muawiya. The true caliph is that who pursues the practices of the Messenger of Allah (S.A.W.) and acts upon the obedience to Allah. I swear by my life, we are surely the signs of guidance and the light marks of the God-fearing. You, Muawiya, are one of those who extinguished the (prophetic) traditions, livened up heresies, betook Allah's servants as slaves and Allah's wealth as means of play. Hence, He caused your affairs to be obscure and you will live for a short time and carry the burden, the consequences of your evildoings. O Muawiya, Allah has created two cities: one in the east and the other in the west. He named them Jabulqa and Jabulsa. Except for my grandfather the Prophet (S.A.W.), Allah has never sent anyone to these cities."
{Source:Tuhaf al-Uqool}

The following tradition is attributed to the Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him and his family) and is recorded by Tabari in,‘Chronique de Tabari’.

Here is how the Prophet (pbuhap) replied concerning jaboulqa and jaboulsa:
“These are two cities, one in the East and one in the West. jaboulqa is in the East and jaboulsa in the West. These cities are of emerald and both are linked to the mountain Qaf. They have both twelve thousand parasang in length and twelve thousand parasang in width.”
The Prince of Believers Ali (peace be upon him) son of Abu Talib was in presence of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him and his family) when the Jews came from Khaibar, Fadak and those of Beji Qoraidha. The Jews came with Abu Jahal and Walid-ben-Mogaira to see that, what the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said would tally with the Pentateuch and the traditions.
Hazrat Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) said, “O Apostle of Allah, these two cities (jaboulqa and jaboulsa) are they in the same world we are living?”
The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, “The two cities are situated in darkness and contiguous to the mountain Qaf.”
Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) asked, “How many inhabitants are there in these places?” The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, “Each of these cities has fortresses and in each fortress there is a garrison of 1000 men who keep on guard each night. The tour (of guard duty) of the men who once keep on guard does not return until the next year”.
Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) asked, “why should there be so great a number of people to guard that place?”
The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, “Because in these places there is an enormous quantity of gems which belongs to these people whom we call-Tharis and Taqil, they are the enemy of the jaboulqa and jaboulsa. They are unceasingly at war night and day. They fight with themselves. It is because of these people that there are these guards and these sentinels”.
Hazrat Ali (a.s) asked, “do the inhabitants of jaboulqa and jaboulsa form part of the children of Adam?”
The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, “they do not even know Adam.”
Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) asked, “has the devil penetrated there?” The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, “neither do they know it (the devil).”
Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) asked “do the sun and the moon shine on them?” The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, “They know not that Allah has created the sun and the moon.”
Hazrat Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) asked, “But how do they see?” Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, “light comes to them from the mountain Qaf, and their walls, their stones, and their dusts are all shining like lights.”
Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) said: “O Apostle of Allah, what do they eat?”
The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, “the herbs that grow on the earth”. Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) asked, “what do they wear?”
The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, “they have no need to cover their bodies with garments.”
Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) added, “so, they are angels.”?
Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, “No, but their obedience to Allah is similar to the angels.”
Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) asked, “do they have children?”
The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, “they desire not to have, for they are all males and they have no females.”
Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) replied, “are they among the Elects or of the damned?” The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, “they are among the Elects, because they follow the religion and the laws. And they have professed Islam. In the night of Mi’raj when Jibrail took me to heaven, he took me thence to these people. I offered them Islam, they believed in me and in Allah. I appointed a Caliph among them from among their own nation and I taught them Islam. Jibrail then took me to Tharis and Taqil and towards Yajuj and Majuj (gog and magog); they were infidels and did not accept Islam.”
Then Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) asked, “O, Apostle of Allah, can any man reach that place?” The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, “No man has the power to reach these people because one has to walk four months in darkness! Meanwhile at the time of Prophet Hud, three men among the Adites who became Muslim and who believed in the Prophet Hud, fled their people, and reached these cities.”
Some people pretended that jaboulqa and jaboulsa are situated to where the sun sets. We are also told that, the inhabitants of Earth would have heard the rising and the setting of the sun, had not these people created tumults and noises at these cities. Dhul-Qurnain remained two months in the darkness willing to reach these mysterious cities. But he failed as he needed to walk for two more months in the darkness.

The Jews of Medinah Al-Munawwara having heard these stories said, “We have seen the same things in the Pentateuch.” Now the three persons who fled the A’d people arrived at jaboulqa and jaboulsa, and they stayed there. They were tormented by the people of Fid. They wanted to escape, but they could not. For these people had more power than they did.
Last edited by Hameedah on Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In God alone , is therefore, Good, or rather Good is God Himself.

~ Hermes
Asma

Thank you for this post, i always wanted to know more about jabilqa and jabirsa since Aba Sadiq a.s mentioned it.

From what i understood its not on Earth but different planet maybe and to get there would be by space travel as what is meant by travelling in darkness

Return to “The Call of Imam Mahdi”