The Arrivals

This forum is where you can find and share documentaries and media clips of all kinds

Moderator: Shana

Hameedah

The Arrivals took the internet by storm, millions of people were awoken to the sinister hands at work behind the scenes, the covert plans that brought chaos to every sphere of life in the world.

Last edited by Hameedah on Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In God alone , is therefore, Good, or rather Good is God Himself.

~ Hermes
Lela

Thank you for posting part of the arrivals
Hameedah

This link takes you to some of the Arrivals episodes, unfortunately not all are available.

~ Hermes
Sami3u_Allah

Hameedah wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:02 pm
The Arrivals took the internet by storm, millions of people were awoken to the sinister hands at work behind the scenes, the covert plans that brought chaos to every sphere of life in the world.

Thank you for sharing, this version of Arrivals is very interesting :)
Asma

I remember when this came out, it was amazing and this is what opened my eyes to the truth!
Hameedah

This playlist link takes you to all "The Arrivals Episodes"

~ Hermes
Attika

Hameedah wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:02 pm

Thank you for sharing, The Arrivals had shown me how filthy this Dunya really is how the rich are getting richer and more greedy while the poor are getting more poorer these videos had really open my eyes and me realise how much injustice and evil there is in the world
“Whoever is with God is not afraid of anyone. And we are the only ones on the face of the Earth that have God with us. We are the only ones on the face of the Earth that whenever we ask God for something, He answers us.”

Return to “Multiverse Media Archive”