The channel got deleted

This forum is for all news related topics

Moderator: Shana

disciple

About 2 hours and a half ago the whole youtube channel of the blessed call just got deleted. I wonder what happened. A very sad day for truth and all truthseekers seeking the light at the end of tunnel. However, prophet Buddha a.s. said three things cannot stay hidden long, the sun, the moon and the truth.

There in no might or power except God the Allmighty
Faisal Al AlMahdi

A sad day Indeed. We need to organise our own video library and streaming. Can someone find out if the Ansar have the original video files. We need organise a group of people to help make this happen
Sami3u_Allah

Youtube is not the only think that exist in the world if they still Iik this I think that will be very bad for him.
disciple

Sami3u_Allah wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:23 am
Youtube is not the only think that exist in the world if they still Iik this I think that will be very bad for him.
No, offcourse it's not, but it's kinda criminal that they put down the entire channel and almost three years of hard work from brothers and sisters on the channel with one click. However youtube is having a purge of all conspiracy theories and also old islamic movies. Some good channels still stand, but a lot of heavy truth hitters got banned.
There in no might or power except God the Allmighty
Sami3u_Allah

disciple wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:33 pm
Sami3u_Allah wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:23 am
No, offcourse it's not, but it's kinda criminal that they put down the entire channel and almost three years of hard work from brothers and sisters on the channel with one click. However youtube is having a purge of all conspiracy theories and also old islamic movies. Some good channels still stand, but a lot of heavy truth hitters got banned.
True and the algorithm give you just the mass media when you look for news
Faisal Al AlMahdi

We need our own video library and streaming server and not rely on corporation or whims of US agencies
AdamSterling

Faisal Al AlMahdi wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:25 pm
We need our own video library and streaming server and not rely on corporation or whims of US agencies
How
Allahuma salli ala Muhammad wa ahle Muhammad al aimma Wal mahdieen Salim tasleema
AdamSterling

Here is the next purge round it appears
Allahuma salli ala Muhammad wa ahle Muhammad al aimma Wal mahdieen Salim tasleema

Return to “Strange News Indeed”