Boston physician Coronavirus Vaccine that almost TOOK HIS LIFE

This forum is for the discussion of everything relating to the end times

Moderator: Shana

Hameedah

Boston physician vouches for the Moderna coronavirus vaccine that almost TOOK HIS LIFE
12/31/2020 / By Lance D Johnson

Coronavirus-Covid-19-Vaccine-Syringe-Lab.jpg
Coronavirus-Covid-19-Vaccine-Syringe-Lab.jpg (188.87 KiB) Viewed 12367 times

A Boston physician was nearly intubated after taking the first dose of the Moderna coronavirus vaccine. Boston Medical Center’s very own, Dr. Hossein Sadrzadeh, suffered from a severe allergic reaction to the vaccine.

The vaccine injury was an acute medical emergency, occurring within minutes of the injection. The shot increased his heart rate almost immediately. In minutes, his tongue and throat started to tingle before going completely numb. He administered an EpiPen, something he kept on his person due to his history of shellfish allergies. This wasn’t enough to stop the reaction. Dr. Hossein needed medical intervention quickly as his blood pressure dropped dramatically, falling below what was detectable on the monitor.

The doctor was admitted to the ER on Christmas Eve for “shortness of breath, dizziness, palpitations, and numbness” after receiving Moderna’s covid-19 vaccine. The doctors administered Benadryl and steroids immediately.

Vaccine injured doctor encourages people with allergies to get the shot “in a hospital setting”
On Christmas Day the vaccine injured doctor began to feel normal again. “I feel that if I did not have my EpiPen with me, I would be intubated right now, because it was that severe,” he said after being discharged. He said the experience was the worst allergic reaction he had experienced since he was 11 years old.

Even though he was almost intubated due to the effects of the vaccine, the doctor still recommends that people with allergies get the vaccines as soon as they become available, as long as it’s “in a hospital setting.”

“I really don’t want anybody to go and experience this and go through this event that I had,” he said. In the spirit of medical malpractice, the doctor still believes the vaccine is important, though. He just wants all vaccine recipients to be aware that they too could suffer an allergic reaction. He believes its important for individuals with allergies to have emergency medical care available to them when taking the vaccine.

Doctor offers his blood to his abusers so they can find out why his body won’t tolerate the vaccine
“I knew the symptoms. I had the experience. I was a physician, and I was scared to death. Imagine someone who does not have the information,” the vaccine injured doctor said. Worshiping at the feet of his abuser, Dr. Hossein is now donating his blood to Moderna, the company responsible for the injury. The doctor hopes the company can use his blood sample to identify the ingredient that triggered the allergic reaction. The main culprit behind the vaccine injury is most likely polyethylene glycol (PEG), the lipid nano-particle delivery system that coats the mRNA in the vaccine.

But Moderna, like all other vaccine companies, is not liable for vaccine injury and will not be required to remove their product from the market or improve upon it. Even as vaccine injuries abound, the companies will not be held before a trial by jury. In the past year, vaccine makers entered into liability-free contracts with governments around the world, indemnifying themselves from legal responsibility. Therefore, the doctor offers his blood in vain to the scientists who nearly took his life.

To make matters worse, almost every media outlet is reporting that the vaccine is not responsible for the reaction, that the person who suffers from the reaction is to blame. Moderna and other pharmaceutical companies may soon find an entirely new way to exploit humans, by identifying and targeting the parts of their immune system that are a hindrance to their vaccine science. These companies, consumed by their own God-complex, could pinpoint the “faults” in human genetics and immune function, as they configure optimal pathways to genetically modify humans so they can introduce their vaccine programs flawlessly.

Stay up-to-date on the coronavirus vaccine medical holocaust at Vaccines.news.

Sources include:

RT.com

NaturalNews.com

Tagged Under: abuse, acute injury, allergic reaction, bad doctors, gaslighting, genetic modification, idol worship, medical emergency, medical malpractice, Moderna, side effects, vaccine injury, vaccine wars, vaccines
In God alone , is therefore, Good, or rather Good is God Himself.

~ Hermes
Hameedah

Researchers from the Jonathan and Karin Fielding School of Public Health at the University of California Los Angeles asked more than 1,000 healthcare workers in metropolitan Los Angeles in a survey done from September to October. They found that 66.5 percent of respondents “intend to delay vaccination” for COVID-19, preferring to review available safety data first before doing so. Many of the health care workers cited “concerns about expedited development” as a primary reason for delaying their immunization.

Another survey by the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) found that minorities expressed significant concerns about the Wuhan coronavirus vaccine. The survey branded as “one of the largest and most rigorous conducted on this topic to date” found that only 14 percent of Black respondents trust that a vaccine will be safe, while only 34 percent of Hispanic respondents believed in the safety of a Wuhan coronavirus jab.

The safety concerns surrounding coronavirus vaccines come amid reports of adverse reactions linked to Pfizer’s vaccine candidate. The drugmaker’s BNT162b2 jab developed alongside German partner BioNTech received approval from both U.S. and U.K. regulators. However, two British health workers experienced “anaphylactoid reactions” after being vaccinated with the Pfizer candidate. Four volunteers in Pfizer’s U.S. trials developed facial paralysis after getting the shot. It is said a slideshow done by the FDA itself which found that some of the ‘side effects’ of a vaccine could include: heart attacks, stroke, blood disorders and ‘death‘.

~ Hermes
Hameedah

Prophecy about the Pandemic Covid-19

And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
2 And I saw, and BEHOLD A WHITE HORSE: and he that sat on him had a bow; and A CROWN was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
Revelation 6:1-2

And we find that this white horse in the narration of the Ahlulbayt a.s. mentioned that as White Death.
The Commander of the Faithful (‘a.s) said: “Before the advent of the Qa’im (‘pbuh), there will be the ‘red death’ and ‘WHITE DEATH’… The ‘WHITE DEATH’ IS PLAGUE."
Nu‘mani, Ghaybah, p. 277; Tusi, Ghaybah, p. 267; I‘lam al-Wara, p. 427; Khara’ij, vol. 30, p. 1152; ‘Aqd ad-Darar, p. 65; Al-Fusul al-Muhimmah, p. 301; Sirat al-Mustaqim, vol. 2, p. 249; Bihar al-Anwar, vol. 52, p. 211.

Imam Muhammad al-Baqir (‘a.s) said: “The Qa’im (pbuh) will not rise up until there comes a time when intense fear becomes dominant and prior to it there would be contagious diseases of epidemic proportions.”
Bihar al-Anwar, vol. 52, p. 348.

And Jesus Christ pbuh also said:
There will be great earthquakes, famines and PESTILENCES in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.
Luke 21:11

And we see the word of crown in Latin is Corona since this crown was mentioned in the revelation to conquer the whole world.

~ Hermes

Return to “Apocalypse Now”