Revelation thru the Holy Qur'an

The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step or a single click. Join us as we share our journey and highlight our most memorable moments to date on this path.

Moderator: Shana

disciple

Some time ago I was meditating and contemplating about prophet Krishna a.s. late at night and the inner intuition told me to read the Qur'an, I opened in on Surah 74(Al Muddat'hir) and read the whole chapter. After reading several chapters I was wondering what that meant, so I opened also Tafseer of the Surah and came across this hadith:

It has been narrated to us by Ibrahim Bin Haashim, from A’amsh Bin Isa, from Hamaad Al-Taaafi, from Al-Kalby, who has narrated:
Abu Abdullah asws said to me: ‘How many names are there in the Quran the (name of) Muhammad saww?’ I said, ‘Two names or three’. He asws said: ‘O Kalby, for him saww there are ten names. [3:144] And Muhammad is no more than a messenger (Al-Rasool); the messengers have already passed away before him [61:6]; and giving the good news of a Messenger who will come after me, his name being Ahmad; and [72:19] And when the slave of Allah (Abdullah) stood up in prayer to Him, they crowded on him, almost stifling; and [20:1] Ta-Ha [20:2] We have not revealed unto thee this Qur'an that you should be distressed; and [36:1] Ya Seen [36:2] I swear by the Quran full of wisdom [36:3] Most surely you are one of the messengers [36:4] On a right way; and [68:1] Noon. I swear by the pen and what they write, [68:2] By the grace of your Lord you are not mad; and [73:1] O you who have wrapped up in your garments (Muzzammil) ; [74:1] O you who are clothed (Muddassir); [65:10] Allah has indeed revealed to you a reminder (Zikr), [65:11] A Messenger” 1

And from him, from Muhammad Bin Al-Husayn Bin Abu Al-Khataab, from Muhammad Bin Sinan, from Amaar Bin Marwaan, from Al-Mankhal Bin Jameel, from Jabir Bin Yazeed, who has said:
‘Abu Ja’far asws regarding the Words of the Mighty and Majestic [74:1] O you who are wrapped up [74:2] Arise and warn: ‘It Means by that, Muhammad saww, and his saww rising during the Return (Al-Raj’at) and his saww warning with regards to it’.

His azwj Words [74:35] Surely it is one great Meaning Muhammad saww [74:36] warning to the humans regarding the Return (Al-Raj’at). And regarding His azwj Words [34:28] And We have not sent you but to all the men, in the Return (Al-Raj’at)’.

1.Basaari Al Darajaat – P 10 Ch 18 H 26

I saw so many esoterical meanings in these three hadiths that it was mindblowing and offcourse these hadiths are a clear proof that Muhammad sawas returned in the Raj'at as the final Mahdi.

O Allah send blessings on Muhammad and the family of Muhammad the Imams and Mahdis and submit a great submisson
There in no might or power except God the Allmighty

Return to “The journey”