Ya Aba Sadiq a.s Please Wait For me

The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step or a single click. Join us as we share our journey and highlight our most memorable moments to date on this path.

Moderator: Shana

Ahsan Al Al Mahdi

Ya Aba Sadiq a.s
I wanted to share about myself. As I work in a bank as a cashier. I feel like i am being slowly moulded in to a state so i would not come out of that prison state. Every task is software and sytem driven. You only have to follow the system. I cant believe the employees working in the bank could be so addictive of dirty talking. In their spare time they like to talk about bad things including a female employee who is my operations manager and also a shia. Since 2009 i have changed a lot. A lot of things happened. I suffered mental torture for almost ten years. It was a real prison. A constant pressure and tension that lead to depression. And later on it came out like pain in my right side of brain whenever i was tense and depressed. All praise due to Allah that He cured me recently. I had left my prevoius home and living i a new place in soan garden, islamabad. Ya Aba Sadiq i want to come to you. I dont know how. I did istikhara 3 times but i didnt get results. Two times i saw black color. I dont know what should i do. On one side there is a strong urge to fulfill the duty i owe to reach you as is stated in hadith. On the other side i dont get result by istikhata. Sometimes i pray to God to take me to the Qaim and the Mahdi if it is not possible give me death. I am living like an empty hollow being without and purpose or reality in life. I talked to my brother also but i sometimes feel he drowns me as well in his state where i feel like i am living in an illusionary world where everything is setup and then so many things come in my mind and they are all mixed up and then the end result is leave everything and follow the flock where everyone has the same thinking and purpose and everyone is struggling to make his status higher than other and showing his superiority to other. That i dont like. I like to be a free human and all the powers and greatness belong to the God alone. I am afraid of my brother that he may lead me to the wrong path.
Ya Aba Sadiq a.s please pray for me that God takes me to You and the Qaim otherwise He gives me death and relieve me of this suffering. Ameen. InshaAllah

Ahsan Al Al-Mahdi

Allahumma Salle Ala Muhammad Wa Ale Muhammamd Al Aimmata Mahdiyyin Wa Sallama Tasleema
"The Truth Is Only With You Ya Imam"

Return to “The journey”