Cleansing the heart

In this forum we will discuss what we have learnt from Ahmed AlHassan pbuh

Moderator: Shana

Attika

What I learnt from Imam Ahmed al Hassan as is how to cleanse the heart:

"Purify your heart from inside, and you shall know like I know. Remove the remnants of the world from your heart, and purify your inner. And wish for your brother and for all the human beings what you wish for yourself. And let yourself be the first to give and the last to take. Train (control) and discipline your self, and know that Allah hears and sees what is in the heart, as for the tongue it does not make a step forward nor backwards ([translator's note: meaning what you say with your tongue is not what matters to Allah swt, rather what is in your heart is what matters to Allah swt) - Ahmed Alhassan a.s. the leader of the Black Banners of the East

نقي قلبك من الداخل ستعرف كما اعرف ...انفض بقايا الدنيا من قلبك وطهر باطنك ...وتمنى ماتتمناه لنفسك لأخيك ولكل البشر ...واجعل نفسك أول من يعطي وآخر من يأخذ ...روضها وأدبها واعلم بأن الله يسمع ويرى مافي القلب اللسان لا يقدم ولا يؤخر ..... أحمد الحسن ع قائد الرايات السود المشرقية
“Whoever is with God is not afraid of anyone. And we are the only ones on the face of the Earth that have God with us. We are the only ones on the face of the Earth that whenever we ask God for something, He answers us.”

Return to “What I learnt from Ahmed Al Hassan PBUH”