A sincere believer

In this forum we will discuss what we have learnt from Ahmed AlHassan pbuh

Moderator: Shana

Attika

What I learnt from imam Ahmed al Hassan as through Aba sadiq as peace be upon them,
about a believer:

The believer is the sincere one. He is the one who was sincere in his search for God thus God guided him to the truth and the believer found it.
The believer is the trusting one whom after being guided to the truth knew that God does not misguide his sincere servants and stuck with the truth no matter how hard or bitter or heavy it was. As has been said by my forefathers peace be upon them... our shia are as such that if we were to strike their faces with a sword they would not stop loving us and our enemies are such that if we gave them the whole world to love us they wouldn't.
The believer is not only sincere and trusting but he or she is also patient, for Jesus a.s. said when you find the truth you will be disturbed, and ale Mohammed a.s. said whoever loves us Ahl Albayt be prepared for calamities for verily calamities rush towards those who love us faster than the waves rush towards its destination.
The believer is a gem who passed his exam in the atom world and whom when the Lord set up a great fire and told everyone to jump in, the believer jumped in while the others stated we fear a painful torment and because of the trust the believer had, he found God at his trust and he found the fire calm and peaceful. As Allah swt said “I am how my servant thinks of me, if good then good”. The believer does not betray and the believer finds betrayal not to even cross his mind, for the believer knows that while many qualities lie only in human beings, loyalty is a trait that even the dog has. And those who betray are not even at the level of a dog but are pigs and a pig is the only creature on the Earth which has no benefit.
The words that could be written about the believer is endless. The believers are the reason God sent us here and the reason the believers and non believers are sustained and the reason the grass grows…
The believer is a gem and a secret of God on earth and the believer is the son of Adam and the disbeliever is the son of the devil… as Jesus a.s. said ‘Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not…’”
The rank of Jesus is very high so high that imam Ahmed al Hassan as said there is no difference between the so of them in rank except for there responsibility
“The Holy Prophet said: "There are three traits which Allah loves in people briefness in speech, short length of sleep, and small portion of food; while there are three traits which He dislikes in them loquaciousness, oversleeping, and overeating.”

Ahmed Al-Hassan (pbuh) doesn’t need servants, he needs believers who are sincere towards Allah, the Exalted.
“Whoever is with God is not afraid of anyone. And we are the only ones on the face of the Earth that have God with us. We are the only ones on the face of the Earth that whenever we ask God for something, He answers us.”

Return to “What I learnt from Ahmed Al Hassan PBUH”