BOOK CLUB: The Celestine Prophecy

In this forum we can discuss the books in our Alexandria Library section

Moderators: Shana, Urdu Moderator

Shana

celestine  prophecy.jpg
celestine prophecy.jpg (7 KiB) Viewed 4200 times
We find around us what seems to be coincidences but, could there be more to this than what you know? Have you ever felt like an entire event unfolded just to teach you something? Or as crazy as it sounds an entire book was written specifically for you?

As we continue our path together exploring different worlds, I would like to introduce you to our new book: The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield. Discover the 12 insights of the prophecy which will unlock the spiritual barriers which have blocked us for years.

“When we dislike someone, or feel threatened by someone, the natural tendency is to focus on something we dislike about the person, something that irritates us. Unfortunately, when we do this--instead of seeing the deeper beauty of the person and giving them energy--we take energy away and actually do them harm. All they know is that they suddenly feel less beautiful and less confident, and it is because we sapped their energy".

Book Link: https://www.black-banners.com/forum/vie ... ?f=10&t=87

DONT FORGET TO SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS, VIEWS AND COMMENTS!!!
Every day is Ashura, and every land is Karbala
Jawahir

Great book choice! I have already started with it and it is very enlightening. :idea:
Shana

human energy.jpg
human energy.jpg (38.47 KiB) Viewed 4157 times
This book was the begining of my journey....... It is exactly what it says in the cover A JOURNEY!!! I highly recommend The Celestine Prophecy if you’re interested in evolving consciousness, making the world a better place and learning to control your own energy!!
Every day is Ashura, and every land is Karbala
Asma

This looks really interesting i will defo read this!

Return to “The Book Club”