The Rajah > Return 23 narrations from Ahlul Bayt (a.s.) proving Imam Musa Al-Kazim (a.s.) is the Qa'im

This forum announces the appearance of Imam Mahdi

Moderator: Shana

Hameedah

Twenty three narrations from Ahlul Bayt (a.s.) proving that Imam Musa Al-Kazim (a.s.) is the Qa'im of the Family of Muhammad (a.s.), and he is Aba Abdillah Al-Hussain (a.s.) in his Raj'a, as Imam Ahmed Al Hasan (a.s.) Leader of the Blessed Black Banners of the East, as he revealed to us.

In the Name of Allah The Abundantly Merciful The Intensely Merciful
All praise belongs to Allah the Lord of the Worlds
O Allah send Your prayers upon Muhammad and the Family of Muhammad the Imams and the Mahdis

After Allah has bestowed upon us the blessing of knowing the Light of Allah in the darkness of this world, and this light is Imam Ahmed Al Hasan (a.s,) and after the arrival of the blessed Black Banners of the East, Imam Ahmed Al Hasan (a.s.) has come forth to reveal the secrets of Allah which the minds have been confused about since the beginning of creation.

And today, Imam Ahmed Al Hasan (a.s.) reveals to us the secrets of the Raj’a, which is an original true creed in the beliefs of Shia and Sunnis, especially in that its mentioned in several verses of the Holy Qur’an, in addition to the other religions and sects. An he informs us of the characters of the Returned ones (a.s.) and they are with us today.

In the knowledge of Allah, Imam Al Hussain (a.s.) was the Qa’im of the Family of Muhammad (a.s.) who rises with the sword, but the nation betrayed him and killed him. And that’s why Allah delayed the matter to the seventh Imam, who is Imam Musa Al Kazim (a.s.)
And now let’s see some of these narrations which mention this matter:

1- Al Hassan ibn Mahboub narrated that Abu Hamza Al Thamali said:
I said to Abu Ja’far (a.s.): (Verily, Ali (a.s.) used to say “There will be calamities/afflictions until the [year] Seventy, and after the calamities/afflictions there will be prosperity”. But the Seventy has passed yet we have not seen any prosperity?!
So Abu Ja’far (a.s.) said: “O Thabit, verily Allah had ordained this matter to take place in the [year] Seventy, but when Al Hussain (a.s.) was killed, the wrath of Allah became very severe against the people of Earth, so Allah delayed it to 140, so we talked to you about it but you publicized our speech and you exposed the mask of veil, so Allah delayed it, and after that He did not make a time for it known to us {And Allah erases what He wills, and He confirms what He wills, and with Him is the Mother of the Books} [Holy Qur’an 13:39]”
Source: Ghaybat alToosi page 428

The narration is very clear, it does not need further clarification.

2- Ishaq ibn Ammar Al Sirafy said: I heard Abu Abdullah (a.s.) saying:
This matter had a time, and it was in year 140. But you announced it and publicized it, so Allah the Almighty delayed it”.
Source: AlGhaybah by Al No’mani page 303

3- Ishaq ibn Ammar said: Abu Abdillah (a.s.) said to me:
“O Aba Ishaq, this matter was delayed twice”.
Source: AlGhaybah by AlNoa’mani page 303.

4- Abu Baseer said: I said to Abu Abdillah (a.s.): “Isn’t there a specified time for this matter so that our bodies may rest?!” So he (a.s.) replied:
“Yes there is. But you publicized it, so Allah delayed it”.
Source: al-Ghaybah by al-No’mani page 298.

So here it is clear that Allah had ordained a time for this matter, but because of the few numbers of supporters and because of the betrayal and letting down the people did to the Imam (a.s.), Allah delayed it to the Known Time which He swt knows.

5 - Thorayh al-Moharbi said: I asked Abu Abdillah (a.s.) about the Imams after the Prophet sawas, so he (a.s.) said:
“Yes, verily, after the Messenger sawas there are seven Vicegerents from us, they are Imams to whom obedience is obligatory. Their seventh is the Qa’im inshaAllah. Verily Allah is Glorious and All-Wise, He makes sooner or delays whatever He wills. And He is the Glorious the All-Wise. Then after the Qa’im there will be 11 Mahdis from the sons of al-Hussain”.
So I said: Who is the seventh, may Allah make me your ransom? Your command is over my head and eyes (meaning I will surely obey your command).
He said: I said three times.
So he (a.s.) said: “Then after me is your Imam and your Qa’im inshaAllah (if Allah so wills)”.
Source: Al-Usul al-Sitat’Ashr, page 91.

6 - Yunis ibn AbdulRahman said: I asked Aba Abdillah (a.s.) about the saying of Allah: {And We have certainly given you seven of the often repeated [verses] and the great Qur'an.} [Holy Qur’an 15:87]. So he (a.s.) said:
“Its apparent is [Surat] al-Hamd (al-Fatiha). And its inner is the son of the son. And the seventh from it is the Qa’im (a.s.)”
Source: Bihar alAnwar v24 p117

7- Al-Fudhayl ibn Yasar said: I heard Abu Abdillah Al-Sadiq (a.s.) saying: “There isn’t a father between me and the Qa’im”
Al-Ghayba by al-Toosi page 43

8- Yazeed Al Sa’gh said: When Abul Hassan Musa (a.s.) was born to Abi Abdillah Al-Sadiq (a.s.), I made to him (a.s.) an ornament from silver and I gave it to him as a gift. When I brought it to Aba Abdillah (a.s.) he said:
“O Yazeed, by Allah you have brought this gift to the Qa’im of the Family of Muhammad (a.s.)”
Source: Al-Ghaybah by al-Toosi page 44

9- Abu Sa’eed alMada’ini narrated: I heard Abu Ja’far (a.s.) saying:
"Verily, Allah saved The Children of Israel from its pharaoh by Musa son of Imran. And verily, Allah will save this nation from its Pharaoh by a man who has the same name as Musa son of Imran”.
Source: Al-Ghaybah by al-Toosi page 45

10- Muhammad ibn Marwan said that a man once said to Abi Ja’far (a.s.) : May I be your ransom, they say that The Commander of Believers (a.s.) said on the Minbar of Kufa: “Even if one day remains in this world, Allah will prolong this day so that He may send a man from me who will fill it with Justice and Equity as it was filled with injustice and tyranny”.
So Abu Ja’far (a.s.) said: Yes.
So the man said: Are you him?
So the Imam (a.s.) said: “No, that one is the one whose name is the same as the one who split the sea”.
Al-Ghaybah by alToosi page 46.

11- Abu Khalid Al Kabli said: I heard Ali son of Al Hussain (a.s.) saying:
"Qaroun used to wear red clothes, and Pharaoh used to wear black clothes and loosens hair. Allah sent against them Musa son of Imran (a.s.) And indeed the children of so and so have worn black and loosened hair, and indeed Allah will destroy them by the one whose name is like Musa son of Imran”.
Source: AlGhaybah by alToosi page 47

12.- Muhammad son of Al Hasan narrated from his Father Al Hasan ibn Haroun that Abu Abdillah (a.s.) said:
"This son of mine - and he pointed to Abal Hassan Musa (a.s.) - is the Qa’im, and he is from the inevitable, and he is the one who fills the Earth with Justice and equity as it is filled with injustice and oppression”
Source: al-Ghaybah by alToosi page 47-48

13- Abdullah ibn Sinan said: I heard Abu Abdullah (a.s.) saying:
“From the inevitable matters is that this son of mine is the Qa’im of this nation, and he is the companion of the sword” and he pointed with his hand to Abi Al Hasan Musa (a.s.)
Source: AlGhaybah by AlToosi page 48

14- Abi alWaleed alTara’efi said: One night I was at Abu Abdillah’s (a.s.) So he called his servant saying: “Call to me the master of my sons”.
So the servant said: Who is he?
So the Imam (a.s.) said: “Abul Hasan (a.s.)”
So shortly after he came with a shirt without a robe..until he said..then he (a.s.) put his hand on my shoulders and said:
O Aba al-Waleed, as if I see the Black Banner the companion of the green spot, waving above the head of this one who is sitting, and he will have with him his companions, they will demolish the mountains of iron very strongly. They will not cross by anything except that they will demolish it”.
So I said: May I be your ransom, this one there?
So he (a.s.) said: “Yes”.
Then he (a.s.) said: “So follow him, obey him, believe him, and give him satisfaction from your self, for you shall realize him inshaAllah”.
Source: Al-Ghaybah by alToosi page 48

15- Abdullah ibn Ghalib said: I recited this poem to Abu Abdillah (a.s.): (You are the awaited one.. للذي نرى فتلك التي من ذي العلى فيك نطلب)
So he (a.s.) said: “I am not the one to whom that description applies. But the one to whom that description applies is this one”, and he pointed with his hand to Abi Al Hasan (a.s.)
Source: AlGhaybah by alToosi page 49

16- Sarim ibn ilwan alGoukhi said: I, Mufaddal, Yunis ibn Thobyan, Al Faydh ibn Al Mukhtar, and Al Qasim entered upon Abu Abdillah (a.s.) and he had with him his son Isma’il [until he said] so Al Faydh said: “We think that Isma’il is the companion of this matter after you”. So Abu Abdillah (a.s.) said:
“No by Allah he is not”.
Then he (a.s.) said:
“This one is the one who deserves this matter”, and he pointed to Abul Hassan Musa (a.s.) while he was sleeping, so Imam Al Sadiq (a.s.) held him tight embracing him so he slept on his chest. So when he woke up, Abu Abdullah (a.s.) took his hand and said: “This by Allah is my son truly, by Allah he will fill it with justice and equity as it is filled with injustice and oppression”.
So Al Qasim said to him again: May I be your ransom, this one?
So he (a.s.) said: “Yes by Allah! This son of mine will not exit this world until he fills the Earth with justice and equity as it is filled with injustice and tyranny. I swear by that thrice!”
Source: alGhaybah by alToosi page 49-50

17- Isma’il ibn Mansour alZubali said: I heard from a man from Azrat, whom 120 years have passed on him, saying: I heard Imam Ali a.s. from the pulpit of Kufa saying: "As if I can see the son of Hamida [Hamida is the mother of Imam Musa a.s.] that he has filled the earth with justice and equity, like it had been filled with injustice and oppression."
So a man stood up and asked him": Is he from your descendants or from someone else?" Imam (a.s.) said: "No, rather he is a man from me - Ghaybat al-Toosi page 51

18- Abdullah ibn Sinan said: I heard Abu Abdillah (a.s.) saying, when Bidaa’ was mentioned:
“What Allah has brought out to the Angels, and the Angels brought out to the Messengers, and the Messengers brought out to the sons of Adam, Bidaa’ does not take place on it. And indeed it is inevitable that this son of mine is the Qa’im”.
Source: AlGhaybah by alToosi page 52-53

19 - Al Astakhri said: I heard Abu Abdillah (a.s.) saying: “As if I see the son of Hamida [Hamida is the mother of Imam Musa Al Kazim (a.s.)], على أعوادها, and the Easts of the Earth and its wests have become close to him”.
Source: alGhaybah by alToosi page 53

20 - Abdullah Al Rigani said: I was at Abu Abdillah’s (a.s.) So the righteous servant (Musa) (a.s.) entered upon him, so Imam Al Sadiq (a.s.) said to him: “O Ahmed, do this and that”.
So I said to Imam Al Sadiq (a.s) : His name is not Ahmed.
So the Imam (a.s.) said: “Rather, his name is Ahmed and Muhammad”
Then he (a.s.) said to me: “O Abdullah, the companion of this matter will be taken away, so he will imprisoned, and his imprisonment will be long, so if they approach him he will make Dua’ by the Greater Name of Allah, so Allah will save him from between their hands”.
Source: alGhaybah by alToosi page 57

And “The Righteous Servant” is one of the titles of Imam Musa Al Kazim (a.s.) because of his abundant acts of worship and night worship.

21- Abi Abdillah Al No’man said that Abu Ja’far (a.s.) said:
“The companion of the matter will be imprisoned at a time, and he will die a time, and he will escape at a time”.
Al-Ghaybah by alToosi page 58

And those narrations confirm the truthfulness of the proofs of the Blessed Black Banners of the East, that Imam Musa Al Kazim (a.s.) is the Qa’im of the Family of Muhammad (a.s.)

And all praise belongs to Allah alone alone alone.
And may Allah send His prayers upon Muhammad and the Family of Muhammad the Imams and the Mahdis.

[Some more narrations]:

22- Ali son of Al Hasan narrated that Safwan Al Jammal said: I asked Abu Abdillah (a.s.) about the companion of this matter (a.s.), so he (a.s.) said:
Verily the companion of this matter is he who does not amuse nor play”.
Then Abul Hassan Musa (a.s.) came forth, he was young and he had with him an animal, and he was saying to it: “Prostrate to your Lord”. So Abu Abdillah (a.s.) held him close to him embracing him and said to him: "May my father and mother be ransomed for you, O you who does not amuse nor play”.
Source: Al-Kafi by alKulayni v1 p311, and al-irshad 2/216

23- Imam Musa Al Kazim (a.s.) said in a long Hadith:
“...Woe to you, O Ali son of Salih! Verily, Allah does not leave His land empty of a Hujjah, not even for a blink of an eye! Either a Batin (hidden/inner) Hujjah or an Apparent one. I am the apparent Hujjah of Allah, and I am His inner/hidden Hujjah. I AM THE HUJJAH OF ALLAH ON THE DAY OF THE KNOWN TIME, and I am the pronouncing/speaking fulfiller on the behalf of the Messenger. During this time now I am Musa son of Ja’far..”
Sources: Bihar alAnwar - by alMajlisi - V48 P41
Manaqib Ale-Talib - by Ibn Shahr Ashob - V3 P419

All the Shia believe from numerous narrations of the Ahlul Bayt (a.s.) that the Hujjah of Allah on the “Day of the Known Time” (which is mentioned in the Holy Qur’an , is the day which Iblis the cursed is granted respite till.
So the above narration is another confirmation that Imam Ahmed Al Hasan (a.s.) Is Imam Musa Al Kazim (a.s.)
In addition the narration, after mentioning the day of the Known Time (which is known to be the time of the Qa'im a.s.) Imam Musa (a.s.) says:

“And I am the speaking fulfiller on behalf of the Messenger”. And so also today in this time and age, Imam Ahmed Al Hasan (a.s.) is the speaking fulfiller on behalf of the Messenger of Allah Muhammad (Imam Mahdi pbuhap).
In God alone , is therefore, Good, or rather Good is God Himself.

~ Hermes
rumunzigera99

Subhan Allah, thank you for sharing this. There is even a chapter in the English version of Bihar Al Anwar Volume 53 dedicated to narrations from the Ahlul Bayt a.s. concerning the Rajat.

For those who are interested, this is the link

https://archive.org/stream/BiharAlAnwar ... 2_djvu.txt

It is Chapter 34

Return to “The Call of Imam Mahdi”