Sayings of Imam Ahmed Al Hassan a.s and the Mahdiyeen pbuta

This forum announces the appearance of Imam Mahdi

Moderator: Shana

Asma

Ahmed Murad (peace be upon him) said:
"How long does it take before a person starves to death? From hunger it takes about seven to ten days. For the normal person, it takes three to five days to die from thirst and that is the absolute maximum. And what about oxygen?
A couple of minutes? 90 seconds? So therefore, why do we eat so much? Why do we drink so much? If a person can survive for such long periods without food and drink, why do we eat and drink like we breathe?"

Aba Sadiq (peace be upon him) expanded on these words and said:
"We should lessen our food and drink and we should only take in what we need a food and drink to function and live and we should not eat and drink in excess we should eat and drink when necessary for survival and strength and not as a hobby or out of boredom or overeating."
Asma

"We should abstain as much as possible from speaking and talking with people.
We should only speak that which is good and only when necessary and not talk for the sake of talking and not talk out of boredom." - Aba Sadiq Abdullah Hashem

"We should sleep less but this only works and counts if you stay up and lose sleep in worshiping Allah and doing good. Not playing video games." - Aba Sadiq Abdullah Hashem

"Keeping good ties with family and Ahmed Murad (peace be upon him) said, 'And how great is this one.'" - Aba Sadiq Abdullah Hashem

"Forgiveness and mercy and love to all those who did us wrong." - Aba Sadiq Abdullah Hashem
Asma

Imam Ahmed Al-Hassan (as) said:

We do not own anything
Everything is a trust with us
Our money, children, bodies, souls
All of them are a trust with us
Everything is to Allah the Exalted
He is the Owner of Ownership ([or Owner of Rulership])
Return to Allah
Indeed Allah the Ali (The High), the Qadeer (The Capable), the Muttakabbir (The Supremely proud), is closer to you than the jugular vein,
and He is further than the heavens is from the Earth
If you call Him, He hears you
and if you leave him, He leaves you
If you call Him once, He gives you ten times
and if you leave Him once, He cures you ten times
You love Him and He loves you
You see Him and He sees you, and you do not see Him and He sees you
And He sees you and you do not see Him
Jabbar (Almighty), Muttakabbir (Supremely proud), ‘Atheem (Great)
He is in every place and time
He is not bound by place or space
He does not sleep if you sleep
You cut off your relationship with Him compelled, and He does not cut off His relationship with you willingly
And glory be to Allah the High the Great
And all praises due to Allah, many praises
And the prayers of Allah be upon Muhammad and the Family of Muhammad the Imams and the Mahdis
Asma

Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan Al-Yamani pbuh said:

“Wash the mud off your eyes and ears, so that you can see Allah and hear Allah and know that Allah talks to you even through a rock.”
Shana

Thank you so much for this, a perfect reminder
Every day is Ashura, and every land is Karbala
Asma

Aba Sadiq (a.s) said:
"Always choose what the Imam wants over what you want, then you will have deleted your existence and will in front of Allah (swt). So always choose what the Imam (a.s) wants always, over what you want, and if the Imam (a.s) is happy, you are, if they are sad, you are, if they go forward. you go forward. Where ever they go, be the dust under their feet and by this you will never fall and you will always be firm on the truth.

Also The best way to obtain Yaqeen (certitude) is that you believe that there is no power nor might except through Allah swt by your heart and not by your tongue as a saying.
The key to all things is that there is no power nor might except through Allah, freeing our minds and an exercise to free our minds is to rid yourself of all old ideas which control your minds and veil it. Imam Ahmed Al Hasan (a.s) has said:
Free your minds my children. Free it of all chains.” 
Asma

"Allah​ ​does​ ​not​ ​need​ ​works​ ​that​ ​are​ ​written​ ​or​ ​memorized.
Talk​ ​to​ ​Allah​ ​the​ ​Almighty​ ​in​ ​your​ ​heart
And​ ​tell​ ​Him​ ​with​ ​spontaneous​ ​speech,​ ​and​ ​do​ ​not​ ​look​ ​for​ ​written things."
- Imam​ ​Ahmed​ Al-Hassan​ a.s
Asma

Imam Ahmed Al Hassan (pbuh) said

That all falsehood resembles truth otherwise people would not fall into it. And all false religions have pieces of the truth because the source of knowledge is one. 

Imam Ahmed al Hassan (pbuh) said:
true love comes from a higher place. It comes from the soul.
Asma

"Enlightenment isn't a switch that can be turned on. It is realizing how bad this world really is.
Aba Sadiq a.s
Last edited by Asma on Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Asma

Imam Ahmed Al Hassan a.s. said one day:

"Tell the believers to stay away from the dunya, which does not last, and is an illusion, for by Allah it is an illusion and has no value to it, so do not let it seduce you. I shall tell you a story, tell it to your brothers so that they may take a lesson out of it.

Once there was a boy, he was the only child, and his father was rich, one day he went to his father and said to him: "O father, I have fallen in love with a beautiful girl, and I want you to ask for her hand in marriage for me.

So the father became happy, and said: "Let us go and engage her to you my son" and so the father and the son went to the house of the beautiful girl. And when the father asked to see the girl, she came out and the father was very impressed with her, and impressed with her beauty, and he liked her and became greedy and said to his son, my son, this woman is no good for you, she is too beautiful and deserves a rich man who has ability to make her happy, and therefore I shall marry her.

And so the father and the son became very angry with one another and fought a big fight, and they went to the police station and sought out the judgement of the police officer in the matter. So the police officer said: "Then let us bring forth the girl, and ask her, whom does she want." So the police officer requested the presence of the girl and when she came, he was mesmerized, and the officer was amazed by her beauty, and so the the officer said to the father and to the son: "This woman is no good for you nor is she good for you, she needs a man who has power and authority and money and a station, so I shall be the one who marries her." So they all fought amongst one another over her and the voices were raised and shouting took place.

And the Governor present in the city heard that there was a problem, and so he requested that everyone come forth in front of him in order to know what had happened. And so they all came, the father and the son and the police officer, and the governor said : "Let us see this woman who has done this to you all!" And when she came the governor was shocked because of her extreme beauty and in the same fashion as before, they all fought amongst one another over her.

Finally they all went to the King and they told him the story of what had happened to them all. And as always the King requested the presence of the girl. And when he saw her he said "She is not for you nor you nor you nor you, this girl is only deserved by the king of the land, in order that he may make her live like a princess!" And as such they all fought amongst one another over the girl...

So it was at this moment that the girl spoke, and she said: "I have the solution!" And everyone asked: "What is your solution?" She said: "I shall run and everyone run after me and whoever catches me first, I shall be his alone, and I shall marry him" So everyone agreed. And the girl indeed ran, and everyone ran after her and suddenly everyone fell, the father and the son and the officer and the governor and the king, into a deep hole.

At that point the girl returned and said "I am the Dunya and whoever runs after me shall fall into the hole of the grave whilst not feeling and whilst full of sin"

So abandon this dunya my children, for by Allah you shall not feel as you fall, and you see that your life has passed by, and you have become full of sins, and evil and nothing remained with you except for illness and humiliation, may Allah grant you success, It is a a world that does not last, it is an illusion, and it is without value, and verily I see some these days, trying to run after this beautiful girl, the dunya is like a woman whom does not cover and wears much makeup, once she washes her face of her makeup, all her ugliness and deformities appear...

Return to “The Call of Imam Mahdi”