Sayings of Imam Ahmed Al Hassan a.s and the Mahdiyeen pbuta

This forum announces the appearance of Imam Mahdi

Moderator: Shana

Asma

Imam Ahmed al Hassan as said : “The prince of the Believers Ali as said: “the believer is fair to those who are not fair to him." Then he as said “This is a characteristic of the Mahdis.”
Asma

The devil (Satan) will not leave you alone until you are victorious against him and kill him inside of you. -Imam Ahmed Al Hassan a.s-
Asma

Imam Ahmed al Hassan as said : “There is no difference between one believer and another with me except by their piety and faith”
Asma

Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan as said: “Discipline is more important than knowledge, morals and manners are above everything, knowledge can be given anytime, but if the human being is not disciplined correctly, then it is very difficult to fix him, like a tree if it grows crooked it is very difficult to straighten.”
Asma

Imam Ahmed AlHassan pbuh said:
"And the Human being is hidden under his tongue. Do not say any word, nor commit any action, before you study it from all aspects. And do not take a decision except while you are completely sure of it"
Asma

Imam Ahmed Al Hassan a.s said: "O believers, fear Allah who is capable of everything, and do not fear the one who is incapable of everything rather who is incapable of anything except with the might of Allah, his power and will, glory be unto him."
Asma

Imam Ahmed Al Hasan a.s said " I wish that all the prophets and Messengers and the righteous ones in this day and age, will come to know their selves and I wish that that they bring forth all their power and their deep faith buried within them. They can do so by complete obedience to Allah swt and by knowing that there is no power nor might except through Allah swt. And by exterminating themselves and dissolving their existence completely in front of Allah swt".
Asma

Imam Ahmed al Hassan as said : “It is not from manhood to abandon one’s friends, rather do not ever abandon someone who helped you one day when you needed it.”
Asma

Imam Ahmed al Hassan from him is peace said : “Reasonable spending is what I call ethical spending. Every person must think about other than their own self. Every person must think about the hundreds of millions of human beings whom are starving and cannot find a bite to eat, nor can they find clothing to keep them warm during the cold winter. Human beings whom can not find a roof to protect them from the oppression of the sons of Adam. I am not concerned with what religion they follow, or what creed they believe in, for they do not know nor do they realize the truth, and this will be accounted for separately. What is important to me, is that there is someone who is starving, and we must think about those people because one day they will be Ansar and supporters whom are tough on the disbelievers and hypocrites and whom are brothers and sisters to you.”
Asma

"Regret shall do you no good, O you killers of the Prophets and sons of the Prophets! And you shall not find except the loss of this world and the afterlife due to what your hands have committed." Imam Ahmed Al Hassan (a.s)

Return to “The Call of Imam Mahdi”