Sayings of Imam Ahmed Al Hassan a.s and the Mahdiyeen pbuta

This forum announces the appearance of Imam Mahdi

Moderator: Shana

Asma

Asalamu alaikom wr wb

I pray that everyone is well and safe

Inshallah we can share the sayings of our Father Imam Ahmed Al Hassan a.s and the Mahdiyeens pbuta as a reminder for us and to benefit us and others too.
Asma

"The life of this world is an illusion, and its ornament is your money and children.
A mirage from which the human being does not wake up except after the physical death."
- A saying by the holy Mawla Ahmed Al-Hassan a.s. the leader of the blessed Black Banners of the East.
Asma

Whoever wants the face of Allah, Really?
Whoever wants the pleasure of Allah and to enter under His Mercy
Must be willing to sacrifice everything that one is attached to in this world the [deceptive] illusionary.
- Sayings of Sayyid Ahmed Al-Hassan (pbuh) leader of the blessed black banners of the East
Asma

"I warn you from the I.
Beware of the I, beware of it!
The I... Every time you feel that you are better than others,
remember that Allah The Exalted is al'Azeem, alJabbar, alMutakabir (The Great, The Compeller, The Supreme).
You are nothing to be mentioned in this life.
And this is the reality".
- Imam Ahmed Al-Hassan (as), 28.07.2016
Asma

“Religion is not words. Religion is work.
And the work must not be for the person who is doing the work, rather it must be for the others. Working for rescuing humanity." - A saying by the holy Mawla Ahmed Al-Hassan (as) the leader of the blessed Black Banners of the East
Asma

"It is not shameful that a person does a mistake then discovers that he had done a mistake.
What is shameful is the person who knows that he is wrong and remains holding tight to his mistake." -
A saying by the holy Mawla, Imam Ahmed al-Hassan peace be upon him.
Asma

"When you perform an act, do not let anyone know about it through you. Let the act speak about you, may Allah swt grant you success."- Imam Ahmed Al-Hassan (as)
Asma

"[There is] a seed inside every human being.
Some people are able to bring it out and to accentuate it. And some people are not able to do that.
The entire matter goes back to the human being himself.
There are those who are not able to do that, because they do not want that, or because they have not tried to do that.

And Wisdom is from the qualities of Men.
And Sedateness implies [about] the man. And his actions point to him.
And the human being is hidden under his tongue.
Do you want me to inform you of something which will make you as such?
But with the condition that you work by it.

Do not say any word, nor commit any action, before you study it from all aspects.
And do not take a decision except while you are completely sure of it, sure that in it are goodness and rightness.
And when you take a decision, or when you commit an action, do not ever abandon it.
Be of one word, but rightfully, and do it with sincerity for the sake of Allah.
And when you take a decision, do not ever change it.
And when you say a word, do not abandon it ever.
But remember: Rightfully, and for the sake of Allah, after an intensive and deep thinking.
And do not let any person on the face of the earth influence you to change your words, except for the Hujjah of Allah only.”

A saying by the teacher of humanity, the Holy Mawla Ahmed Al-Hassan (as) Leader of the Blessed Black Banners of the East
rumunzigera99

"Allah is closer than the jugular vain.
When you walk, do not put your feet except above the traces of the footsteps of the Hujja of Allah, so you will be from the survivors and the winners.
Do what Allah the One, the Only, commands, through his Caliph."

- A saying of the holy Mawla, the truth Ahmed Al-Hassan a.s, the leader of the blessed Black Banners of the East

"You are my beloved, and all of you are beloved to me.
There is no difference between one Ansari and another Ansari, except by [their] fear of Allah."

- A saying of the Holy Mawla, the truth Ahmed Al-Hassan (a.s,) Leader of the Blessed Black Banners of the East

"Yes, be afraid of Allah. For fearing Allah is a blessing after which there is no blessing."

- A saying from the truth Ahmed Al-Hassan (a.s) Leader of the Blessed Black Banners of the East.

"Do not apologize for being away from me, for I am a human being like you. But you should apologize for being away from Allah The Exalted. Do not make me a veil between you and the Great Lord, because you will take a dangerous road." .

- A saying by the Holy Mawla The Truth Ahmed alHassan a.s the leader of the blessed Black Banners of the East

"And they will remain clinging to the darkness until the Day of Resurrection.
And the shadow of darkness will remain walking above every light. And the darkness will never be victorious over the Light as long as there is a Lord Whose name is al-Jabbar (The Compeller)".

- A saying of Truth Ahmed Al Hasan (a.s.) Leader of the Blessed Black Banners of the East.

"I am Al-Hussain, the carrier of the sword of my Granfather Ali Ibn Abi Taleb, Zhul Fiqar, and the victorious in/[with] the sword, and the avenger of the AhlulBayt (peace be upon them) and the Imams and the Prophets and Messengers, the one who asks for the blood of Prophets, Vicegerents and Messengers.
I am Ahmed Ismael."

- A saying by the truth Ahmed Al-Hassan a.s, the leader of the blessed Black Banners of the East, Aba Abdillah Al-Hussain a.s in his return

"Do not be deceived by anyone, nor by sweet talk.
And do not let anyone be infront of you in the call of Allah, except for Allah alone.
Be clever and be of high insight/discernment.
Understand the enemy from the friend [differentiate between the enemy and the friend]"

- A saying by the teacher of humanity, the Holy Mawla Ahmed Al Hasan (a.s.) Leader of the Blessed Black Banners of the East.

"In the Name of Allah The Abundantly Merciful The Intensely Merciful.
And all praises belong to Allah the Lord of the worlds.
Peace, mercy, and blessings of Allah be upon you.
The believers are brothers and sisters from one soul divided on several bodies.
The one who does not feel nor gets pained for the pain of his/her brother [or sister] is not from us. And the one who does not feel happy for the happiness of his/her brother [or sister] is not from us.
Be supportive hand in hand, like the solid firm structure.
May Allah The Exalted safeguard you from every evil and harm.”

- A saying by Sayyed Ahmed Al Hassan (a.s.) - Leader of the Blessed Black Banners of the East.

In the Name of Allah The Abundantly Merciful the Intensely Merciful:
Allah swt says in His Holy Qur'an:
{ Indeed, Allah is not ashamed to present an example/parable/similitude of a mosquito or what is smaller than it. And those who have believed know that it is the truth from their Lord. But as for those who disbelieve, they say, "What did Allah intend by this as an example?" He misleads many thereby and guides many thereby. And He misleads not except the defiantly disobedient } [Holy Qur'an 2:26]
My beloved ones, do not ever anger Allah, even if it was Halal (permissible).
And don’t you ever prefer anything from the world (the Dunya) to the hereafter.
The entire world is not even worth one atom from the hereafter. And when we say an atom, that is just to describe, but even tenth of an atom would be too big for the world.
The world is not worth anything at all.
Yes my beloved ones, it is an illusion. And I hope that you understand that it is truly an illusion.
An illusion and nothing other than that. I hope that you comprehend that. Everyone in it and on it are an illusion. [An illusion] which the human being does not wake up from except after he/she gets rid of this body.
Look around you..Look in everything. You will find that everything is temporal/transient. [You will find that] the one whom you were fighting for yesterday, today you will find him/her boring and that you wish to get rid of him/her. At death, the world (the Dunya) becomes as such.
I will make it closer to you..If you buy a product today for example..And before that, you were wishing for that product and your were hoping to buy it. And today it became between your hands. How much time do you need in order that this product becomes a normal matter to you? A little time [during which] you fill your eyes from it. As such is the worldly life. If you fill your eyes from it, it will come out of your eyes.
Look at everything in the world, and look at the entire globe from above. If someone comes to you and tells you that it all has become yours, and that you will live a hundred thousand years so that you can see it inch by inch, and not just for one time but several times. There will come a day when you will be bored with it and your eyes will be filled from it.
If it was a reality, and if it was permanent for us, we would never get bored of it. And the proof [is] that life in it is short, while life in Paradise is eternal, because the hereafter is a real life, and not an illusion, and the Dunya (the world) is the illusion.
Now has the idea reached you my beloved ones?
Whoever sells his/her hereafter for his/her Dunya is a hundred percent loser. And the winner in it is the one who works for his hereafter such a work that would brighten his face infront of his Lord.
{And the worldly life is not but play and amusement; but the home of the Hereafter is best for those who fear Allah , so will you not reason/understand? } [Holy Qur’an 6:32]

- An advice by the Truth Ahmed Al Hasan (a.s.) Leader of the Blessed Black Banners of the East.

"Do you know that it is obligatory on the family of the divorced woman or the widow that they get her married, more than the virgin woman?
Indeed Allah The Exalted has placed in us the instinct of the sexual desire, and it would be a blessing if it is Halal (permissible). And if it is Haram (impermissible) it would be a malice and a revenge and a sickness and a poverty and a hell fire which is thirsty for the one who performed it.
And it is Haram (impermissible) for us to deprive ourselves from it, because it is a blessing which its condition is like all the desires of the human being".

- A saying by the holy Mawla Ahmed alHassan a.s. the leader of the blessed Black Banners of the East.

"If you knew the nafs/self which you love, you wouldn't come close to it. I will give you something similiar to describe it and you shall understand.
The Nafs which you love is like a toilet, well formed by human hands, beautiful and clean on the apparent/outside, and impure on the inside.
Would you be able to extend your head into a toilet [made of] gold, inlaid with jewelry?
How can you love it then?"

- An advice from the holy Mawla Ahmed Al-Hassan a.s, leader of the Black Banners of the East

- The benefit of prayer, and an answer from the holy Mawla Ahmed alHassan a.s. the leader of the blessed Black Banners of the East:

“Prayer is obligatory, and its benefits are many.

From its benefits is that you remember that there is a Creator Whom you must worship.

And from its benefits is that you bow and prostrate and remember that no matter how far you reach you [still] bend down your forehead and head, and it makes you forget your pride and arrogance.

And from its benefits is that it makes the soul (Ruh) of the human being elevate, and it makes his self (Nafs) lighten and become at peace.

All of that is something extremely little and small from the benefits of the prayer.

But all of those [benefits] take place only when you present your soul (Ruh) and self (Nafs) and senses and organs between the Hands of Allah, willingly and with love. And when you rise to pray while you are smiling. And especially the Fajr prayer.

Because usually the human being wakes up at the time of Fajr while he/she hasn’t slept enough, he/she wakes up lazy and tired and his face would be frowning. And that is impermissible. ”

"Do not judge a matter before you are absolutely certain of it, so that you do not fall into confusions or oppress anyone in your life.
Do not judge before you verify and the matter becomes certain (Yaqeen) for you.
If you see that in your work there is goodness for the Dawa, then work. And if you see that in your work there is lying about Allah and His messenger and there is insincerity/hypocricy, then leave it."

- A saying by the truth Ahmed Al-Hassan a.s, the leader of the blessed Black Banners of the East

The truth Ahmed alHassan a.s. the leader of the blessed Black Banners of the East says:

"I have never complimented or flattered at the expense of the Call of Imam Mahdi a.s., and I will never do that.
This Call does not have a middle solution. Its either black or white!"

"The Dawa has reached its peak and victory is soon inshaAllah.
There are many who embark on the arc, but few remain committed and firm in the face of tornados, winds and high waves."

- A saying of the truth Ahmed Al-Hassan (a.s) Leader of the blessed Black Banners of the East
Last edited by rumunzigera99 on Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rumunzigera99

Imam Ahmed al-Hassan (a.s) said:
"I do not accept at all that any child under the age of 14 holds or uses a mobile phone for any reason whatsoever. It is haram (forbidden) for them to do so. I do not accept it at all, ever ever. Whoever wants to destroy his or her child give them a cell phone. This is such a bad thing that absolutely destroys a child's behavior, because the child by mistake can come across very bad clips on the phone which can shock the child and ruin his or her behavior, and it is difficult to fix the matter in this age. These scenes will be engraved in their memories forever."

Return to “The Call of Imam Mahdi”