Sayings of Imam Ahmed Al Hassan a.s and the Mahdiyeen pbuta

This forum announces the appearance of Imam Mahdi

Moderator: Shana

Asma

The Fourth Mahdi Adam (PBUH) said: The great Ali Ibn Abi Talib a.s. said: The ignorant is known by 6 characteristics: Anger out of nothing, useless speech, giving out of place, not knowing his friend from his enemy, disclosure of secrets and trusting everyone.

The Fourth Mahdi Adam (PBUH) said: From the sayings of Ali Ibn Abi Talib a.s.: There is no goodness in a nation where its sword is in the hands of its cowards, and the money is in the hands of its thieves and the pen is in the hands of its hypocrites.
Asma

The Fourth Mahdi Adam (PBUH) said: “Don't let them fool you by saying when you do goodness you receive evil. Rather say when you do goodness you receive reward. People could forget but Allah never forgets. Certainty in Allah.”

The fourth Mahdi Adam (PBUH) said: From the quotes of Ali Ibn Abi Talib AS: Make those who see you wish to be like you, and those who know you pray for you, and those who hear about you wish to meet you. The one who fragrances with his manners, his perfume will not dry out, even if he is under the soil.

The Fourth Mahdi Adam (PBUH) said: Imam Ahmed AlHassan (PMFH) said: He who does not learn from his mistakes is not a muslim, no matter how high and grand his status was amongst the people.
Asma

The Fourth Mahdi Adam AS said: He who is used to give, is not hindered by the breaks of time.
Asma

Imam Ahmed al Hassan as said : "To love oneself is disbelief and to love someone else is goodness and faith"
Asma

Imam Ahmed al Hassan as said
The best of you with me is the one who puts his self aside for the sake of his brother...
The one who erases himself with the people is the best with me and the most pious ....
My will to you is ...
When one of you gets upset from the other ...
I want him to go to his brother or sister and say ...
I apologize to myself and you are my self ....
What beautiful words ...
How beautiful and how pious are those words ...
Those are words that crumble a rock and melt iron...
Asma

“It's a simple equation. If you believe that I am the Law-maker and that everything is in my hands, What is permissible and the reward and punishment of creation, And that I am the Riser whom thousands of: Prophets, Preferred ones and Righteous ones are waiting for, And that I am the one who will fill the earth with justice and equity after it has been filled with tyranny and oppression, Then you will do what I command with all happiness because you know I am him.”

-Imam Ahmed Al Hassan, a s.
Asma

Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan (pbuh) said:

Free​ ​your​ ​mind... and​ ​enlarge​ ​your​ ​container... for​ ​you​ ​are​ ​limited​ ​in thinking​ ​and​ ​narrow​ ​in​ ​horizon. What​ ​the​ ​Hujjah​ ​of​ ​Allah​ ​has​ ​of​ ​knowledge​ ​and​ ​knowing​ ​is​ ​seven​ ​seas.

The​ ​more​ ​you​ ​free​ ​your​ ​mind​ ​and​ ​enlarge​ ​your​ ​container,​ ​the​ ​more​ ​you receive.
Verily,​ ​your​ ​container​ ​is​ ​small,​ ​it​ ​does​ ​not​ ​contain​ ​the​ ​water​ ​of​ ​the​ ​sea.
And​ ​if​ ​the​ ​water​ ​of​ ​the​ ​sea​ ​was to be ​poured​ ​over​ ​your​ ​container,​ ​the​ ​water​ ​of​ ​the sea​ ​will​ ​go​ ​to​ ​waste.

Your​ ​Imam​ ​Ali​ ​(a.s)​ ​was​ ​speaking​ ​to​ ​the​ ​well​, ​because​ ​he​ ​did​ ​not​ ​find​ ​the container​ ​which​ ​could​ ​receive.
Your​ ​Messenger​ ​Muhammad​ ​(sawas)​ ​never​ ​spoke​ ​to​ ​the​ ​people​ ​with​ ​the reality​ ​of​ ​his​ ​mind. And​ ​the​ ​Qa’im​ (a.s)​ ​has​ ​twenty​ ​seven​ ​letters​ ​from​ ​knowing​ ​and​ ​knowledge.

So​ ​how​ ​big​ ​is​ ​you​ ​container​ ​in​ ​order​ ​that​ ​you​ ​may​ ​receive​ ​what​ ​he​ ​will​ ​say and​ ​what​ ​he​ ​will​ ​reveal​ ​of​ ​the​ ​truths?

- September​ ​11,​ ​2016, Translation​ ​of​ ​a​ ​post​ ​from​ ​Sister​ ​احمد احمد​ ​by​ ​Lady​ ​Norhan​ ​Aal​ ​Al-Mahdi
Asma

"If​ ​ten​ ​thousand​ ​years​ ​ago​ ​there​ ​were​ ​only​ ​one​ ​hundred​ ​persons​ ​like​ ​you, Adam​ ​(a.s.​) ​would​ ​have​ ​been​ ​enabled/empowered​ ​in​ ​the​ ​Earth​ ​and​ ​he would​ ​have​ ​filled​ ​it​ ​with​ ​justice​ ​and​ ​equity,​ ​and​ ​Iblis​ ​would​ ​not​ ​have​ ​had any​ ​dominion​ ​in​ ​it.
Indeed,​ ​the​ ​empowerment​ ​will​ ​be​ ​upon​ ​your​ ​hands​ ​and​ ​your​ ​believing pure​ ​hearts,​ and​ your​ ​dedication/sincerity​ ​which​ ​does​ ​not​ ​end inshaAllah."
- Ahmed​ ​Al-Hassan​ ​(a.s.​), July​ ​5,​ ​2016
Asma

Imam Ahmed al Hassan as said "The true believer makes his soul defeat his self"
Asma

Imam Ahmed Al Hassan as said: "The Righteous Father Loves all of his Children...all of them...even those whom are disobedient, ungrateful or difficult."

Return to “The Call of Imam Mahdi”