Sayings of Imam Ahmed Al Hassan a.s and the Mahdiyeen pbuta

This forum announces the appearance of Imam Mahdi

Moderator: Shana

Asma

It is narrated from the fourth Mahdi (pbuh) that he said: Imam Ahmed al-Hassan (peace is from him) said:
How many believers in this blessed call who put stones in the path of the family of Muhammed (pbuhf) while they do not feel, and how many unbelievers pave the way for the family of Muhammed (pbuhf) while they do not feel.
Asma

The Fourth Mahdi (PBUH) said: Things do not get easier but it’s you… who become stronger.

The fourth Mahdi (PBHH) said: Do not worry about the unknown, for everything is known to Allah, and he manages all matter, he says to the thing be and it becomes. All glory is to the almighty, the kind, the merciful to all creation.
Asma

The fourth Mahdi (pbuh) said: Faith is not only prayers and fasting and lawful (hallal) and unlawful (haram), faith is to be honest with yourself, and to be honest with God with a pure, true intention. For Allah does not accept from us neither our prayers nor our fasts, if we have even an atom of envy or selfishness in our hearts; that we do not want goodness to our brothers or we envy them.
At the end it is important to be honest and not to lie to ourselves. My brothers and sisters, please understand that faith is not words.
And before I say this to any of you, I say to myself, understand Ahmad Al-Hassan (pbuh), understand that no one, and I mean what I say no one, none of us is even worth a harmful weed that comes out of the earth, no matter how high his status was, or he will surely fall and God is the helper. May God help you, my Master and Mawla Ahmed Al-Hassan (pbuh), on us.
Asma

The Fourth Mahdi (PBUH) said: Do not fear, do not grieve, do not despair of the mercy of Allah, for no one despairs in Allah’s mercy except the disbelieving people. Light does not come except after darkness. Purity does not come except after impurity. Truth does not appear except after oppression. For whoever holds onto Allah sincerely and obediently, Allah will save him.
Asma

The fourth Mahdi (mswr) said: Al Imam Ali a.s. said: If you see the oppressor continue in injustice, know that his end is inevitable. And if you see that the oppressed continue to resist, know that their victory is inevitable. 
Asma

The Fourth Mahdi Adam (PBUH) said: “May Allah have mercy on a self that heard something hurtful, so it became silent and delegated its matter to Allah the Almighty”

The Fourth Mahdi Adam (PBUH) said: The snake thinks that the saw is fighting it, so the more it bleeds the more it attacks the saw, and it doesn’t know that he himself is killing his own self. This is how bad thoughts are.
Asma

The Fourth Mahdi Adam (PBUH) said: One day, the father Ahmed Al-Hassan (PBUH) said to me: Whoever makes in his heart an atom of wrath or envy against his believing brother, it is better for him to go and turn away from this blessed dawaa and not to waste his time in it, because I am innocent of him... Until he fixes what is in himself and in his heart and purifies his inner. And if he dies on this, meaning with any wrath or envy in his heart for his brother, he dies on the religion of ignorance and idolatry. I wish that none of you die on that. I hope that you pay attention to these words, it is very dangerous.
Asma

The Fourth Mahdi Adam (PBUH) said: We can do a lot in this dawaa with the truth that is in it. However, with love we can do a lot more.

The Fourth Mahdi Adam (PBUH) said: By Allah, there is no goodness in us if we do not change this bitter reality in our country… By Allah, God does not bless us... if we stay still in our place.
Asma

The Fourth Mahdi Adam (PBUH) said: And a friend who loves you truthfully is better for you than a whole city of people… Have a blessed Friday my brothers Ansar Allah.

The Fourth Mahdi Adam (PBUH) said: “Congratulations to those who are not unjust to anyone, and who don’t  backbite anyone and who don’t hurt anyone and who don't see themselves above anyone. O' Allah, grant us serenity and peace of mind and thinking good of others. May Allah bestow you goodness and welfare.”
Asma

The Fourth Mahdi Adam (PBUH) said: “If you hide from all the storms, how will you mature?”

The Fourth Mahdi Adam (PBUH) said: Imam Ali a.s. said: Companionship of the righteous brings righteousness, like the wind, when it passes by perfume it carries fragrance.

The Fourth Mahdi Adam (PBUH) said: The great Ali Ibn Abi Talib a.s. said: The best of brothers is whom if you give him up does not increase in his affection, and if you need him does not lack you of it.

Return to “The Call of Imam Mahdi”