Sayings of Imam Ahmed Al Hassan a.s and the Mahdiyeen pbuta

This forum announces the appearance of Imam Mahdi

Moderator: Shana

rumunzigera99

قال الامام احمد الحسن منه السلام "انصر المظلوم حتى لو كان ملحد….انصر المظلوم مهما كان دينه."

Imam Ahmed Al-Hassan (from him is peace) : “Give victory to the oppressed person even if he was an atheist. Give victory to the oppressed person no matter what their religion is.”
Asma

Imam Ahmed Al-Hassan (from him is peace) said that there were prophets who were sent to nations, others were sent to tribes, others were sent to a single family and there were even prophets that were sent to a single person. Imagine the extreme love that God has for the sincere individual who searches for Him. Such love that God would send to that one pure sincere heart a prophet messenger just to guide him and him alone. That is the worth of a true believer with God. He would leave a whole world of disbelievers and focus solely on that one believer. God never forgets those who remember Him and God never abandons His friends.

And while it speaks volumes about the love of God and His mercy, it also speaks volumes about the times in history when none except one believer existed on the face of the planet. There were other times where the prophet messengers were sent to nations. Moses (pbuh) was sent to the Israelites and Mohammed (pbuhahf) was sent to the Arabs. Mohammed (peace be upon him and his family) once said : “I am the Aristotle of this nation.” And he also said : “Aristotle was a prophet whom his nation did not recognize.” So here the prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him and his family) points out several important matters:

1. Aristotle was a prophet.
2. Aristotle was sent to a nation.
3. Mohammed was the same in regards to his nation as Aristotle was to his nation.

Who was the nation that Aristotle was sent to? According to Wikipedia:

“His writings cover many subjects including physics, biology, zoology, metaphysics, logic, ethics, aesthetics, poetry, theatre, music, rhetoric, psychology, linguistics, economics, politics, meteorology, geology and government. Aristotle provided a complex synthesis of the various philosophies existing prior to him. It was above all from his teachings that the West inherited its intellectual lexicon, as well as problems and methods of inquiry. As a result, his philosophy has exerted a unique influence on almost every form of knowledge in the West and it continues to be a subject of contemporary philosophical discussion.”

So we can conclude that the prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him and his family) compared himself to Aristotle because he was to the Arabs as Aristotle (peace be upon him) was to the West. The philosophy of Mohammed (peace be upon him and his family) and his teachings has influenced almost every form of knowledge in the Middle East and it continues to do so to this day. Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him and his family) also like Aristotle (peace be upon him) was not just a prophet but was a politician, a diplomat, a physician, a poet, a linguist, an astrophysicist, and and and…

Imam Ahmed Al-Hassan (from him is peace) and his seventh and final covenant and message is different than both Aristotle and Mohammed (peace be upon them) and different than all the prophets and messengers actually and all previous covenants in the sense that he is not sent to one particular nation but rather he is the Aristotle of this world, he is the Mohammed of this world. He is the Uniter of religions and nations and cultures. He is the maker of nations and will unite humanity under a one world religion and a one world government.

His nation consists of every sole believer and lone individual truly and sincerely searching for the truth. His nation consists of those who are strangers amongst their nations. His nation is a nation of strangers and loners and rejects. His nation consists of all those individuals whom are so dear to God that God would send them each a personal messenger. Rather God treated each of those individuals as a prophet and sent them the best of creation, the people of the cloak. Al-Hussein son of Ali the slaughtered, the Yamani of the family of Mohammed (peace be upon them) and Mohammed (peace be upon him and his family), Imam Mahdi as.

He will bring the twenty five letters of knowledge and add them to the two letters which already exist in this world. He will complete not only religion, but he will complete physics, biology, zoology, metaphysics, logic, ethics, and every other type of knowledge out there, known and unknown to mankind. Humanity will overcome not only poverty but death itself. But he will not do it for the Arabs nor for the Jews, he won’t do it for the East nor for the West, but for all mankind.
Asma

Imam Ahmed al-Hassan (from him is peace) said :”They are all Messengers of God and we do not differentiate between his messengers.”

Socrates (peace be upon him)
Plato (peace he upon him)
Aristotle (peace be upon him)
Alexander (peace be upon him)
Confucius (peace be upon him)
Lao Tzu (peace be upon him)
The Buddha (peace be upon him)
Jesus (peace be upon him)
Moses (peace be upon him)
Mohammed (peace be upon him and his family)
Asma

Imam Ahmed Al Hassan (pbuh) said:

"This world and the hereafter are two rivals that do not gather in the heart of a person. So if one of them were to enter the heart of a person, the other would walk out. And if a person were to walk towards one of them, he would be walking away from the other.
So one who wants Allah swt and the hereafter has no option but to let go of this world".
Shana

Asalamu alaikum wrwb my dear brothers and sisters, tonight was a great night, master Adam pbuh spoke these words about our dear Father and Leader Aba Al-Sadiq pbuh to all the believers around the world:

Master Adam pbuh about Aba Al-Sadiq pbuh:

Allah Allah in Aba Al-Sadiq
He is the only way and the door to your salvation
He is the truth son of the truth
Hold on tightly to him with everything that you have
I swear by the truth Ahmad you have no door other than him
And you will remember these words of mine one day

Abdullah Yusuf Aba Al-Sadiq pbuh is the door

He is the true door
The sincere, the pure the great Aba Al-Sadiq pbuh, the door of Allah
The beloved Aba Al-Sadiq
The one who loves you
Your savior
The great leader
And my testimony is not complete in him

If I was alive at that time you will come and thank me, and if I had passed away you will make duaa for me, duas for this weak servant Adam
I am a soldier from the soldiers of this man and a servant to him and his father the truth Ahmad, by Allah the High the Great

I have the honor and all the honor for him to accept me as a servant and small soldier from his soldiers.
O Ansar Allah, if you only knew what I know...
You would race even if crawling on ice to get to this man

And I advise you to join him, with all means
Stand next to him and accompany him in the good and the bad, his company is paradise
And obedience to him is from the pleasure and satisfaction of Allah

I will continue calling onto you, until my last breath in this world, because I am sincere with you and because I love you and I am sincere in my matter with God

Rush to him
Rush to this youth with the white beard which emanates light
I swear by Allah have you seen light like his light?
Have you seen light like the light of my beloved Aba Al-Sadiq pbuh ?

Peace be upon the Riser of the family of Muhammad sawas
By Allah if you knew what I know, by Allah you wouldn't remain sitting now in your homes

"Labbayk ya Abdullah" shout it as loud as you can
Labbayk my master
Labbayk my beloved
Labbayk my first friend
Labbayk my companion
Labbayk Labbayk
If you only knew what I know...

My sadness is not for myself
My sadness is for you O light of my eyes
My sadness is for my brother and my beloved Aba Al-Sadiq pbuh
How much pain and harm did he bear
He was harmed by the closest people to him yet he did not complain, this great man

This noble and honorable white in his beard and hair did not come from nothing.
I will remain saying this to you and reminding you, and I will not excuse anybody neither you or me.

The door of God
Abdullah
He is the door
He is the door
And whoever enters from another door he has lost the door
This is the truth

Peace be upon the reviver of jurisprudence
Peace be upon the straight path
Peace be upon the reviver of religion
Peace be upon the destroyer of the castles of the hypocrites
Peace be upon the one whom all prophets and messengers mentioned and waited for.
Peace be upon the singular and only door of Allah
Peace be upon the protector of Jurisprudence
Peace be upon the Riser with truth
Peace be upon Abdullah the first in the will of Prophet Muhammad pbuhahf after the Imams
Peace be upon the secret keeper
Peace be upon the beloved son of the beloved son of the beloved and their riser

Peace be upon the destroyer of falsehood
Peace be upon you my master Aba Al-Sadiq and God’s mercy and his blessings are upon you

And peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you (ansar), some of the purest whom God created on His earth
And peace mercy and blessings of Allah are upon you my believing brothers and sisters

If I were to remain a thousand night speaking about Aba Al-Sadiq pbuh I would not do justice to even a tenth of his right by Allah the High the Great

End of Master Adam pbuh words---
Every day is Ashura, and every land is Karbala
Shana

Screenshot 2022-03-12 at 01.07.39.png
Screenshot 2022-03-12 at 01.07.39.png (667.71 KiB) Viewed 3152 times
Every day is Ashura, and every land is Karbala
Asma

في يوم من الايام جاء لي احد المؤمنين و قال انه يحس انه لم يعد يحب زوجته و يفكر بالطلاق و انه يجد في قلبه حب تجاه امرأة اخرى، فرفعت الامر الى الامام احمد الحسن منه السلام فقال: "لا يأتي بعد ان نخل جسدها من الانجاب ويقول لا احبها بسبب امرأة ثانية، هذا لا ارضاه ولن ارضاه، لا يجوز هذا."

One day one of the believers came to me and expressed that he feels that he no longer loves his wife and is thinking about divorce and he finds in his heart love for another woman that he wishes to marry.

I raised the matter to Imam Ahmed al-Hassan (From Him is Peace) and he said: “He can’t come after destroying her body from giving birth to his children and say: ‘I don’t love her because of another woman.’ I don’t accept that and will not accept that, that is not permissible.”

Post by Aba Al Sadiq a.s
Asma

By Aba Al Sadiq a.s

قال لي الامام احمد الحسن منه السلام في يوم من الايام "اذا حضر الماء بطل التيمم و انت الماء الذي سوف يحل بينهم"

Imam Ahmed al-Hassan (From him is peace) said to me one day: “If the water is present then tayamum stops, and you are the water which shall settle amongst them.”
Asma

Imam Ahmed Al-Hassan (pbuh) was asked: "What are these superstitions and these Israeli traditions?"
He (pbuh) answered:
"They are not superstitions, my son. The superstitions are what you have been fed by the scholars of malice and misguidance".

- Imam Ahmed AlHassan (from him is Peace)
Hadith 168 from the book "Sayings of Imam Ahmed Al Hassan (PBUH)"
Asma

"I hope you understood that the words of the Infallible are above every Istikhara, or Kashf, or vision."

Imam Ahmed AlHassan (from him is Peace)
Hadith 249 from the book "Sayings of Imam Ahmed Al Hassan (PBUH)"

Return to “The Call of Imam Mahdi”