Sayings of Imam Ahmed Al Hassan a.s and the Mahdiyeen pbuta

This forum announces the appearance of Imam Mahdi

Moderator: Shana

Asma

How do we cancel/silence our minds and kill our egos and remove the darkness from the pages of our existence until only Allah swt remains?

Aba Sadiq a.s.: Being sincere to Allah swt and defeating the ego comes with yaqeen and good works for the sake of Allah swt, and giving victory to the Caliph of Allah a.s.
Last edited by Asma on Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Asma

An excerpt from Aba Sadiq's (as) speech on Paltalk "What is the self?", 29.06.2017:

And fight yourselves O believers.
And do you know what is the self (the nafs)?
Listen to the words of the Family of Muhammad and wake up:

The nafs (the self) is from the making of our own deeds, and we make it either good or wicked.
Our deeds are what disciplines the nafs. And it resides in the chest area, the nafs resides in the chest area.
It is something that you feel, but do not see. It is something you feel its presence in your chest.[1]
The nafs is the forming ​of the senses, and it is composed of hearing, seeing, touching, and the tongue.
From those senses, the nafs starts to form, then it divides into two parts, the first part is the good self, and the second part is the wicked self.
If the person speaks Haram words he will feed the wicked self. And if you listen to something Haram or look at something Haram you feed the wicked self.
And this Haram becomes the food for this wicked self. And the opposite is true in regards to the good self.
Until you reach a stage where you either grow the good self by your deeds, or the wicked self also by your deeds.
So one of them wins and controls the other, and the result is known in both cases.
Asma

Aba Sadiq (as) mentioned on another occasion is:
[Upon hearing good or bad news] Whomever strikes his head: then his soul is more powerful than his self.
If he touches his thigh, then his soul and self are equal in strength. If he touches his chest, then the self is more powerful than the soul.

Aba Sadiq (as) mentioned on another occasion is:
This does not mean that they are automatically better, because how about the person who has both soul and self but manages to successfully overcome this ego and live through his soul, and the Prophet of Allah, Muhammad (pbuhaf) says: "Allah (swt) placed in the Angels a mind with no desire, and placed in cattle desire with no mind... and placed in the son of Adam, both. So, whomever his mind defeats his desire, he is better than angels and whomever his desire defeats his mind, he is worse than cattle."
Asma

Imam Ahmed al-Hassan (pbuh) said:

"The key to doing telekinesis is absolute certitude. Meaning to believe that we have the ability to do it. Telekinesis does not have to do with faith to God, whereas giving life to the dead has.”
"The energy from telekinesis comes from two parts: the eyes and the fingertips.”

Imam Ahmed Al-Hassan said:

"Each soul has a certain number of different images. It can incarnate into these images or images close to it in appearance.
That's why you have Adam in this day and age look exactly like he did in his incarnation as Adam (as). And that's why the 2nd Mahdi Abdullah Hashem looks exactely like he did in his incarntion as Abdullah the infant. And so is the case with these images of people from the past and the present."
Asma

Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan (as) said on 13.12.2016 on Paltalk:
"Layltul Qadr (The Night of Power) is the night when the good souls come down to find a home to dwell in and purify.
This is a part from Layltul Qadr which has from the secrets and the hidden matters what no one knows except Allah and His close Messengers:
The first Adam and the first Noah
The Commander of the Believers
The Hujjah of Allah in the heavens and the earth
The Hour
The Qur'an
Alrahman, alRaheem, alMalik, AlQudous
The Owner of the Day of Religion
The seven Heavens
The Owner/Companion of the visions
The Soul
The Gatherer, the one who Spreads
The secret of secrets, the knower of the unseen and seen
The first the last, Howa Howa (He He)
Peace be upon the father of Adam the Commander of the believers
The concealed book
Prostrate, so they prostrate
Peace be upon the father of Jesus
You are my Lord
How is it not so, while You are Howa Howa (He, He)
O Allah send Your prayers upon Your servant and Messenger." 
Asma

Imam Ahmed al-Hassan a.s. said:

This religion which you know now is not the religion of Muhammad sawas,
it has become as far from the true religion as the sun is from the earth.
It is corrupted/distorted by 99 percent
- Ahmed Al Hassan (as) Q&A Paltalk Session on 05.11.2017…

Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan a.s. have said:

"We do not call anyone to believe with ignorance, without awareness or knowing.
Research and scrutinize in our matter and in our Call. I do not want anyone to enter into this Call without knowledge or awareness or research."

Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan a.s. said
"O people, do not be fooled by the scholars of misguidance and their supporters.
Read, research, scrutinize, learn, and know the truth by your own selves
Do not depend on someone to decide your hereafter for you
thus you regret it tomorrow when no regret shall benefit you
{And they said, O our Lord, we have obeyed our masters and leaders so they have led us astray}."

Imam Ahmed Al-Hassan has said:

"I, and I seek refuge from the I, have not told anyone to follow me blindly,
rather, I say open your eyes and distinguish the proof,
and know the companion of the truth,
in order that you may save yourself from hell fire."
disciple

Stories from The Fourth Mahdi Adam a.s.
The Fourth Mahdi Adam (PBUH) said: A girl married a man and on the wedding night, the husband offered his wife a large plate of delicious food. He told her to come and eat. She told him "l saw your mother hungry, let us invite her to eat". The husband said, "leave her, maybe she slept by now" and he insisted that they eat alone.
So, when she saw that act from the husband she said "divorce me now", the husband was amazed at her decision and she insisted on the divorce until he divorced her. The man married another woman and she married another man, and after more than thirty years had passed, this girl grew up and became the mother of a number of strong men who were righteous to her.
She decided to go to the sacred House of God for Hajj and she was walking through the desert in a majestic parade among her children. They were serving her the best way possible, as if she was a queen on a throne. As they were in the middle of the desert, they found an old man exhausted with thirst and hunger, his hair was messy and his clothes shabby from poverty, she told her sons "bring him to me and give him water and feed him".
When she looked at him, she recognized that he was her husband who divorced her. She said "you are the one who was not righteous to your mother that night, I knew you were unrighteous to your parents. I was afraid this happens to me, this which you are in now. Look at what goodness I am in, from being righteous to the parents and look at what you are in from being unrighteous to the parents.
Praise be to God, Lord of the worlds Oh Allah, make me from the righteous to my father jumaa mubaraka Ansar Allah.
The Fourth Mahdi Adam (PBUH) said: An anthropologist presented a game to the children of one of the primitive African tribes... He placed a basket with delicious fruits near a tree trunk and he said to them: "the first child to reach the tree will get the basket with its content". When he gave them the starting signal, he was surprised that they were walking together holding hands, until they reached the tree, and they shared the fruit!
When he asked them why they did so while each one could have taken the basket for himself only, they replied in amazement Ubuntu (and this means how can anyone of us be happy while the rest are unhappy). Ubuntu in the civilization of Xhosa means "l BE because WE BE".This primitive tribe knows the secret of happiness that has been lost in all higher communities, who consider themselves civilized communities!!
The Fourth Mahdi Adam (PBUH) said: A merchant ship tilted from its excessive load, so its captain suggested that some of the cargo be thrown into the sea.They agreed that the entire merchandise of one of the merchants should be discarded because they were too many, so the merchant objected.
The rest of the merchants revolted against him, because he was a new and weak merchant, they conspired against him and threw him into the sea with his goods and continued their route. The waves carried the merchant and threw him on the shore of a deserted island.He fell on his knees and asked God for help.
Several days passed, during which the merchant was eating the fruits of the trees and drinking from a nearby stream and sleeping in a small hut, which he built from tree branches
A strong wind blew and carried with it some flaming sticks of wood, and in an instance, his hut was set on fire. He shouted, "Why Lord ..? Even this hut that housed me has burnt down."And the merchant slept overnight, hungry from grief.
But in the morning there was a surprise waiting for him .. as he found a ship approaching the island and getting off a small boat to rescue him ...He asked them how they knew his whereabouts, and they answered him:
We saw smoke, knew that someone was calling for help to save them, and we came to you And they told him that the merchants' ship did not arrive and sank in the sea!So the merchant prostrates in crying and says, Praise be to God, Lord, all of your affairs are good.
If your circumstances worsened, do not despair of the mercy of God Almighty
There in no might or power except God the Allmighty
disciple

Sayings of the Fourth Mahdi Adam a.s.
The fourth Mahdi (pbuh) said: If you disagreed with a brother, or relative, or friend or co-worker and you quarreled with him, do not think to harm him or even touch him with anything, just think that one day you were dear to him. We are between (the journey of absence and the journey of presence) and between (congratulations what came to you [a newborn] and may Allah accept the condolences).
From here you know that the world is a transit station, and it is not worth a mosquito's wing (so do not steal anyone's happiness and do not break anyone's heart), our lives are short and in our graves we need (someone to pray for us and not against us),
you will be buried (whatever your value), and you will be forgotten (no matter how high your status was). Therefore, make a beautiful impact with your good manners.
The fourth Mahdi (PBHH) said: God does not place fruits on a branch that it cannot bear, if your load was heavy this means that you can bear.
The Fourth Mahdi (PBUH) said: O
Ahmad, you are Muhammad, you are Ali, you are Fatima, you are Al-Hassan, you are Al-Hussein, you are Gabriel, you are Michael, you are the one who spoke to Moses, you are from your soul is Jesus, you are Abraham, you are Noah, you are Jesus, you are Israel, you are Islam, you are the Quran, you are the Bible, you are the Torah, you are the Psalms, you are the owner of the Quran, you are the owner of the Bible, you are the owner of the Torah, you are the owner of the Psalms, You are the first before creation, you are the last after things are perished, you are the heaven, you are the fire, you are the straight path, you are the strong rope, you are the keeper [holder] of the sky, you are the pillar of religion, you are the prayer, you are the fasting, you are the Zakat, you are the Hajj, you are monotheism, you are the principles of religion, you are the sub-principles of religion, you are the lawmaker of what is permissible, you are the lawmaker of what is impermissible, you are the Sharia, you are You, there is no god but you alone, you have no partner. If these words are of disbelief, then God be witness, I am the first disbeliever.
It is narrated from the fourth Mahdi (pbuh) that he said: Imam Ahmed alHassan (peace is from him) said: How many believers in this blessed call who put stones in the path of the family of Muhammed (pbuhf) while they do not feel, and how many unbelievers pave the way for the family of Muhammed (pbuhf) while they do not feel.
The fourth Mahdi a.s. said: What we have learned before this blessed call from beliefs, customs and traditions has become like a concrete wall that cannot be shattered with a wooden hammer, so O Ansar of Allah, strike it with an iron hammer.
disciple

A Saying from the Fourth Mahdi Adam a.s
The Fourth Mahdi Adam a.s told the story of: THE HEDGEHOGS
The hedgehogs cannot approach each other. The thorns all over their bodies are a fortress that is impervious to them, not only for their enemies but also their family.
When the winter brings continuous winds and frostbite, the hedgehogs have to approach and stick to each other for warmth despite bearing the pain of sharp thorns.
Once they feel warm, they will go away. When they feel cold again, they have to be close again.
And so, they spend the night getting close and moving away.
�Permanent approaches may cost them lots of wounds. Permanent departure makes them lose their lives.
�This is also our case in human relations!
None of us is free of thorns that are on his body or others'. However, he will not feel warm unless he has the ability to bear the pain of the thorns.
So whoever wants a friend without accepting his flaws, he will live alone and lonely.
And whoever wants a wife/husband without any shortcomings, he/she will stay unmarried.
And whoever wants a brother without problems, he will research for one. Let us bear the prickles so that we can restore the balance in our lives.
�If you want to live happily, do not explain everything, do not check everything nor analyze everything. Those who analyze a diamond will find it a coal.�
Do not be keen to want to know about others. It is best to be satisfied with the goodness they always show on their face, and leave the secrets to the Lord of the worlds (If people knew what's in the hearts of each other, they would fight with swords).
disciple

Imam Ahmed al-Hassan a.s. said: Adam a.s. said: “The countries and whoever in them have changed, so the face of the earth is dusty and ugly. Everything that had a taste and color have changed, and the cheerful pleasant face has become less. I see the length of my life as gloominess/anguish. Am I to be in rest from my life? And how could I not cry abundant tears while the grave is embracing Abel! Cain has killed his brother Abel! Oh my grief! The pleasant one has been lost!”
So Iblis (may Allah curse him) said to him: "Move away from the countries and its dwellers, wasn't the abode of eternity too narrow for you? You and your wife were settled/stable in it, and you were in comfort from the harm of the world.
So you were not separated from my plot and deceit, so you missed the great price If it were not for the mercy of the Jabbar (The Compeller) I would be sure that you will not see the Paradise of immortality.
(not sure about the translation of that last sentence, here is its Arabic: فلولا رحمة الجبار أضـحى ***** بكفك من جنـــان الخلد ريــــح ) " And how could I not cry abundant tears, while the grave is embracing Abel!”

The fourth Mahdi Adam a.s. said:

To be self confident that doesn’t mean you are arrogant. To cry that doesn’t mean that you have a weak heart. And to smile always doesn’t mean that you are not carrying burdens and sorrows. And to make mistakes that doesn’t mean you are a bad person. And to forgive that means how much you are an amazing person.

The Fourth Mahdi (PBUH) said: "Sorrow weakens the heart, and weakens the determination and harms the will, and nothing is dearer to the shaytan than the sadness of the believer. So, rejoice, be glad and be optimistic and think positively of Allah, and trust in what God has and depend on him and you will find happiness and satisfaction in every case".

The fourth Mahdi (pbuh) said: Do not ever think that being firm on the straight path is one of your personal accomplishments, for Allah said to the Master of mankind … (And if We had not made you stand firm, Al-Isra:74) so how about you?!!
When God chose you for the path of his guidance, it was not because you were special or because of your obedience, rather, it is a mercy from him that included you, he may take it off you at any moment, so do not be proud of your deeds and your worship, and do not look down on those who have gone astray, if it were not for God's mercy on you, you would have been in his [misguided person] place. Read it carefully (And if we had not made you stand firm, you would have almost inclined to them a little, Al-Isra:74).

The fourth Mahdi a.s. said: Do not tell people how much you memorize, and how much you read from the Qur’an! Let them see a Quran in you, feed the hungry, have mercy on an orphan, forgive the sinner, teach the ignorant, be righteous to your parents, connect with your kinship, smile to everyone.
There is no lesson regarding where you have reached in reading and memorizing the Qur’an, rather what effect does the Qur'an have on you. Have a blessed morning.

The fourth Mahdi (pbuh) said: If you disagreed with a brother, or relative, or friend or co-worker and you quarreled with him, do not think to harm him or even touch him with anything, just think that one day you were dear to him. We are between (the journey of absence and the journey of presence) and between (congratulations what came to you [a newborn] and may Allah accept the condolences).
From here you know that the world is a transit station, and it is not worth a mosquito’s wing (so ​​do not steal anyone's happiness and do not break anyone's heart), our lives are short and in our graves we need (someone to pray for us and not against us), you will be buried (whatever your value), and you will be forgotten (no matter how high your status was). Therefore, make a beautiful impact with your good manners.

The fourth Mahdi (PBFH) said: God does not place fruits on a branch that cannot bear them, if your load was heavy this means that you can bear it.

Return to “The Call of Imam Mahdi”