Paltalk

This forum announces the appearance of Imam Mahdi

Moderator: Shana

disciple

asalam alaykum wa Rahmatullah wa barakathu

As you know imam a.s. was on paltalk yesterday and from what I read he was disappointed that there were only Arabs in the room. I wonder if it is possible to establish multiple lanuguages on paltalk again. like it was back in the days, at least until the channel is not airing again.

Imam Ahmed Al Hassan a.s. revealed;

Imam pbuh said: It means that there will be a great opening in 2023. Please distinguish the rise and the opening/alfath. Alfath is an event which will pave the way for the Rise, inshaAllah.

Imam pbuh said: Faith is the faith of the heart. İf you are obliged to it then it's no problem. My answer is according to your question.
I want to hear your cases (Ansars are replying)
O Allah, cure all patients and disabled ones. O Allah, accept needs of all believers and Ansars.

This dawa is deposit/trust on all of your shoulders, so protect it and support it with all of your strength. Fi Aman Allah, assalamu alaikom wr wb.
There in no might or power except God the Allmighty
Mikail Ali Asgar

asalam alaykum wr wb
thanks for the information
and thanks for the Imam a.s for the knowledge about 2023 that I have been curious about it
as for the imam disappointed that only arabs in the room, how can we join for someone like me who understand only english language
so I really depend on someone who can use multiple language, and I never use paltalk
btw I am from indonesia

and thanks again for the information
may the God bless you
Seeker

Salaam,

In English would be amazing! And is there a way to know when the Paltalk is?
disciple

Seeker wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:09 am
Salaam,

In English would be amazing! And is there a way to know when the Paltalk is?
Paltalk is a social media platform chat

you can enter via Middle east-islam-Black banners AlRayat Al Sud Al Mashriqiya
There in no might or power except God the Allmighty

Return to “The Call of Imam Mahdi”