The Coming of Prophet Muhammad Sawas In The Torah

This forum announces the appearance of Imam Mahdi

Moderator: Shana

Korddad

The Coming of Prophet Muhammad Sawas and 12 Imams & 12 Mahdis In The Torah

The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.

~Genesis 49:10~

Shiloh comes from Shalom which means Peace that is Islam and it refering to the coming of Prophet Muhammad Sawas.

And in the Torah we also see the prophecy regards the 12 Imams and 12 Mahdis who come from the descendant of Prophet Muhammad Sawas whom He Sawas came from the descendant of Prophet Ishmael a.s.

20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation.

~Genesis 17:20~

The Torah refer 12 Imams and 12 Mahdis as the 12 Rulers.

In fact, Prophet Moses a.s. before his death spoke about the coming of Prophet Muhammad Sawas and His Household a.s. in the Torah as below 👇

1 And this is the blessing, wherewith Moses the man of God blessed the children of Israel before his death.

2 And he said, The Lord came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them; he shined forth from mount Paran, and he came with ten thousands of saints: from his right hand went a fiery law for them.

~ Deuteronomy 33:1-2

The Lord that came from Sinai is Prophet Moses a.s. who come from Sinai and dawned over then from Seir is Prophet Jesus Christ a.s. and He shone forth from Mount Paran is Prophet Muhammad Sawas and His Household a.s.. For the word Mount Paran in Arabic is Jabal Faran.

In Dua Sama'a:

“… And your rise on
Seir, and your appearance on Mt. Faran…”

Peace Be Upon Prophet Muhammad Sawas and the Ahlulbayt a.s.
Attachments
images (54).jpeg
images (54).jpeg (37.14 KiB) Viewed 3234 times
Sami3u_Allah

These verses are very important and with them we can give biblical proofs of the prophet Muhammad sawas and the sixth covenant, thank you very much for this topic

Return to “The Call of Imam Mahdi”