Clear Evidence From the Bible that Paul was a False Apostle

This forum announces the appearance of Imam Mahdi

Moderator: Shana

rumunzigera99

Clear Evidence From the Bible that Paul was a False Apostle

These references can be seen in the documentary 'A Hell Called Paul' as well as the episode from 'Finding Jesus'

1. Paul's Vision of Jesus Christ (peace be upon him)

Paul has three different accounts of his supposed vision of seeing Jesus

Acts 9:3-7 states, "As he neared Damascus on his journey, suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him. He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, “Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?” “Who are you, Lord?” Saul asked. “I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting,” he replied. 6 “Now get up and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do.” The men traveling with Saul stood there speechless; they heard the sound but did not see anyone."

Acts 22:6-9 states, “About noon as I came near Damascus, suddenly a bright light from heaven flashed around me. I fell to the ground and heard a voice say to me, ‘Saul! Saul! Why do you persecute me?’ “‘Who are you, Lord?’ I asked. “ ‘I am Jesus of Nazareth, whom you are persecuting,’ he replied. My companions saw the light, but they did not understand the voice of him who was speaking to me."

Note: In the King James Version of the Bible, verse 9 states, 'And they that were with me saw indeed the light, and were afraid; but they heard not the voice of him that spake to me.'

Acts 26:13-14 states, "About noon, King Agrippa, as I was on the road, I saw a light from heaven, brighter than the sun, blazing around me and my companions. We all fell to the ground, and I heard a voice saying to me in Aramaic, ‘Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me? It is hard for you to kick against the goads."

As we can clearly see, these three accounts completely contradicts each other and this is important because the entire validity of Paul as a supposed 'messenger' hinges on this story.

This is the single proof he used to convince people to he was sent by Jesus. Yet, having never met Jesus in the flesh, this is all he has to go on. And it just so happens that it cannot be verified by anybody. There is no mention of Paul in the Gospels by Jesus nor anyone else for that matter. Nobody gave Paul the title of an apostle other than Paul himself. Paul's claim to apostleship directly contradicts what Jesus taught.

Note: Christians theologians state that Luke was the author of the Book of Acts, yet Luke was not with Paul on the road to Damascus. So if Luke was the author of Acts, he either received all three versions from Paul, or at least one version that he subsequently amended for his own reasons and placed in three different contexts.

2. The Disciples Did Not Recognize Paul as an apostle

Throughout his ministry ,Jesus had many disciples. At one point he amassed followers in the thousands, but there was always an inner circle of twelve men hand-picked by Jesus. That number 12 was no accident. There was a specific purpose behind it.

We read in Matthew 19:28, " Jesus said to them, “Truly I tell you, at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. "

These words demonstrate just how important the number 12 is. For how could 11 or 13 apostles judge 12 tribes? Even the disciples themselves understood the significance of this number.

After Jesus left them, the remaining 11 apostles set out to replace Judas Iscariot, who betrayed Jesus.

We read in Acts 1:23-26, "Therefore it is necessary to choose one of the men who have been with us the whole time the Lord Jesus was living among us, beginning from John’s baptism to the time when Jesus was taken up from us. For one of these must become a witness with us of his resurrection.” So they nominated two men: Joseph called Barsabbas (also known as Justus) and Matthias. Then they prayed, “Lord, you know everyone’s heart. Show us which of these two you have chosen to take over this apostolic ministry, which Judas left to go where he belongs.” Then they cast lots, and the lot fell to Matthias; so he was added to the eleven apostles."

Note: This verse itself is a great proof that Paul was not an apostle of God. If Paul was an apostle and that his supposed vision was true, how come God did not inform the other apostles that Paul would be an apostle, especially when the disciples asked God directly who should be the 12th disciple?

So imagine the confusion of the twelve disciples when years later Paul came along and inserted himself into the equation as the 13th disciple. Paul, a man who never met Jesus certainly didn't qualify to be one of them.

3. Paul Abolished the Law

One of the most notable new concepts which Paul brought to Christianity was the abolishment of the Old Testament law.

Claiming to speak on behalf of Christ, Paul said, "For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace." - Romans 6:14

Paul also says, "Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole." - Galatians 3:13

Basically, Paul argued that when Jesus died, so too did the law and that the old Covenant between God and man was overturned in favor of a new one one, by which all sins are forgiven of the one who simply says, 'I believe'.

There is just one major problem with Paul's logic. According to the Gospel of Matthew, Jesus appeared to the disciples after the crucifixion, "Therefore go and make disciples of all nations...... and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you." - Matthew 28:19-20

Jesus clearly commanded them to keep the commandments. Jesus said, "Think not that I am come to destroy the law or the prophets. I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill them." - Matthew 5: 17

Jesus, the long-awaited Jewish messiah affirmed the message of the Hebrew Prophets before him. He adhered to the Jewish law and never once indicated that the law of the Old Testament prophets would or should be abolished. In fact, he said, "It is easier for heaven and earth to disappear than for the least stroke of a pen to drop out of the Law." - Luke 16:17

So why did Paul come out and teach the opposite?!

Just as Jesus said, "If you want to enter life, keep the commandments" - Matthew 17:19

Paul said, "No one will be declared righteous in God's sight by the works of the law" - Romans 3:20

4. Paul Abolished Circumcision

Paul initially preached to people of his same religious background, the Jews. But when he found that he could not convince many that Jesus was divine, he went outside of Israel, to the Gentiles. But once again he faced difficulty. The gentiles who were open to accepting Christ were not observers of Jewish law. Their food wasn't kosher, but the biggest obstacle Paul faced with the Gentiles was the circumcision law - the Covenant between God and the believers dating back to Prophet Abraham.

At first, Paul encouraged the Gentile converts to follow the law. He even had his companion, Timothy circumcised as confirmed in Acts 16. But somewhere along the way, he changed his tune.

The law was an obstacle standing in his way, so he cast it aside.

While Jesus said follow the law down to the letter, Paul said the exact opposite. Not only did he remove its obligation, he went so far as to call it harmful

"Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all. Again I declare to every man who lets himself be circumcised that he is obligated to obey the whole law. You who are trying to be justified by the law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace." - Galatians 5:2-4

Where is Paul getting from?! It certainly was not from the man who Jesus named as his successor, Simon Peter.

Note: Jesus was circumcised, "And when eight days were completed [a]for the circumcision of the Child, His name was called Jesus, the name given by the angel before He was conceived in the womb." - Luke 2:21. So, how can Paul say that those who circumcise have fallen away from Grace?

5. Paul clashed with Peter (peace be upon him)

When Jesus knew he wouldn't be around much longer, he handed the keys of the kingdom to his successor, Simon Peter.

"And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.” - Matthew 16:18-19

Although Jesus clearly designated a shepherd for his flock to follow in Peter, Paul argued that he was given a new gospel to spread. He said, " ...to which I was appointed a preacher, an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles. " - 2 Timothy 1:11

You might imagine that Paul as a 'follower' of Christ would have jumped at the chance to learn from the twelve men who lived with and learned from Jesus in the flesh but that's not what Paul did!

It was a full decade after Jesus' death that Paul first met Peter in Jerusalem.

Then he went out preaching and teaching his own gospel in Asia Minor for another 10 years before making a return trip to Jerusalem around 50 A.D.

It was only then, 20 years after the crucifixion that Paul met the rest of the apostles for the first time.

Paul did not preach the same thing as the twelve apostles and there was constant friction between him and the Jerusalem Church about one issue in particular - the law.

Tensions eventually boiled over and caused Peter and Paul to come to blows. When Peter visited Antioch, he clashed with Paul over whether or not Gentile Christians needed to uphold the law. - Acts 15

Source - https://www.osvnews.com/2020/09/11/unde ... jerusalem/

We only get to hear Paul's side of the story of course, but if we take his epistle at its word, the two men came to an agreement. Paul would go forth as an apostle to the Gentiles, while Peter would preach to the circumcised.
But there is a problem there the agreement which Paul speaks of contradicts the book of Acts which states that Peter, not Paul was chosen by God to minister to the Gentiles.

In Acts chapter 15 verse 7, Peter said, "And when there had been much dispute, Peter rose up and said to them: “Men and brethren, you know that a good while ago God chose among us, that by my mouth the Gentiles should hear the word of the gospel and believe."

Nevertheless, Paul claimed to have a different gospel than Peter and the other apostles - the gospel of the uncircumcised. A gospel which he didn't receive from any man nor was he taught it.

"But I make known to you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man. For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it....." - Galatians 1:11-12

His gospel came purely from revelation and therefore couldn't be verified by anyone as truthful. And yet Paul's new gospel split the religion of Christianity into two distinct confessions. One rooted in Judaism and a version tailored for the Gentiles.

Concluding this chapter of Galatians, Paul argues that his way is the correct way. Because even though Jesus said, "Not everyone who says to me 'Lord Lord will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father" - Matthew 7:21, Paul taught that salvation comes not by works but by faith alone.

"For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God. I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain.” - Galatians 2:19-21

6. Paul made Jesus into a God

Paul's depiction of Jesus as a divine savior perfectly suited the Gentiles who disliked the law and adored stories of myth. People from a polytheistic culture who regarded holy figures as deities perhaps this explains the origin of a controversial claim - how Jesus became God.

Today virtually all Christians accept Jesus as the human embodiment of God. One part of a Holy Trinity but it wasn't always like that. The early Christians were not in agreement on this point. In fact, up until the 4th century, Christians fell into two camps - those who believed Jesus to be a divine messenger of God and those who believed that Jesus was both fully human and fully God. How did these radically different understandings of Jesus evolve?

Perhaps the best way to solve this mystery is to take a look at the words of Jesus.

Jesus said, "So Jesus said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God." - Mark 10:18

And Jesus warned against those who deified him.

"And in vain they worship Me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men." - Matthew 15:9

Jesus also differentiates himself from God numerous times throughout the Bible.

"I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me." - John 5:30

"For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak. And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak." - John 12:49-50

If Jesus never called himself God, how did he become known as God. The Pauline epistles are sprinkled with statements conflating Jesus with God.
Paul refers to 'Christ who is God overall' in Romans chapter 9 verse 5 and in Titus chapter 2 verse 13, 'Our god and Savior Jesus'.

It seems like a blatant contradiction. But perhaps it suited Paul's grand agenda to misguide people. If people are worshiping Jesus as God, they are associating others with him, undercutting the very foundation of Monotheism.

7. Paul Wanted Christians To Be Celibate

Not only did he call Christ God, he revamped Christ's image. If Jesus was God, he couldn't be seen as an ordinary man. He had to be seen as celibate.
But what exactly do the scriptures say regarding Jesus' celibacy? The answer is absolutely nothing. The gospels never specify whether Jesus was married or unmarried. The idea that celibacy was somehow superior to marriage came entirely from Paul.

Paul said, "For I wish that all men were even as I myself." - 1 Corinthians 7:7

To help prevent the desire to be married, Paul said, "It is good for a man not to touch a woman." - 1 Corinthians 7:1

Paul's sexual asceticism came to shape and color the Christian faith as we know it today. Celibacy is practiced by Roman Catholic priests and nuns.

But where did Paul get this stance from? It certainly wasn't Jesus, because as Paul admitted himself, " I have no commandment from the Lord; yet I give judgment as one whom the Lord in His mercy has made trustworthy. " - 1 Corinthians 7:25

Had Jesus been celibate, Paul would certainly have invoked him as an example when arguing for celibacy. But he doesn't never once does Paul argue that Christians should be celibate because Jesus was celibate.

For one, we know that Jesus' apostles were married. In fact, Jesus famously resurrected Simon peter's mother-in-law from the dead as recorded in the gospels.

And the Gospel of Matthew records Jesus affirming the sanctity of marriage quoting Old Testament scripture: "And He answered and said to them, “Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning ‘made them male and female,’ and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.” - Matthew 19:4-6

Despite what Jesus said, Paul in his epistle to the Corinthians said that all unmarried people should not seek to get married.

Why might Paul want to spread this doctrine of celibacy? What would it mean for the future of Christianity?

Well if marriages stop, so too do children. Dramatically reducing the number of Christians born into the world.

Today we might call Paul a eugenicist, but he took himself as an example of the celibate life. He never married a woman. A fact which isn't so shocking once we hear what Paul had to say about the status of women.

8. Paul's Views Towards Women

Jewish culture in the first century was decidedly patriarchal. But Jesus came along and refused to treat women as inferior. The Gospel writers each testified that Jesus treated women with respect in opposition to the cultural norms. He spoke to women in public, he healed women, he allowed women to sit at his feet and learn from him. We know from the gospel of Luke that Jesus journeyed from village to village with a caravan including female disciples such as: Mary Magdalene, Susanna, and many others. These women were helping to support them out of their own means.

The Gospel of Mark states that the women who were present at crucifixion had followed him when he was in Galilee and ministered to him.
Given that Jewish women at this time were not to learn the scriptures or even leave their households, Jesus' message was distinctly different and liberating for women.

So it stands to reason that any true apostle of Jesus would also embrace female leadership. That's not what Paul did at all. Unlike Jesus, Paul said that women should remain silent. In his epistle to the Corinthians, Paul said, "Let your women keep silent in the churches, for they are not permitted to speak; but they are to be submissive, as the law also says. And if they want to learn something, let them ask their own husbands at home; for it is shameful for women to speak in church." - 1 Corinthians 14:34-35

"Let a woman learn in silence with all submission. And I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, but to be in silence." - 1 Timothy 2:11-12

Note: Many Christians try to defend Paul by saying that this verse was only a specific command to the church in Corinth and to the ladies in the city in this church, rather than Paul laying down as a rule that says all women everywhere throughout time and in every church need to be silent. However if we look at the biblical commentaries on this verse, we find no commentator stating that this was merely a specific ruling to the women in the church of Corinth. See: https://biblehub.com/commentaries/1_cor ... /14-34.htm

For example, in regards to this verse, Albert Barnes states, "Let your women keep silence ... - This rule is positive, explicit, and universal. There is no ambiguity in the expressions; and there can be no difference of opinion, one would suppose, in regard to their meaning. "

Also, biblical scholars state that at the time te church of Corinth was noted for the disorder rampant in that assembly and that everyone in the church service was participating whenever and however they desired. If this is the case, why would Paul explicitly command that women should be silent rather command that only one person can speak at a time?

Doesn't this oppose Jesus's actions?

Three days after the crucifixion, Jesus doesn't appear first to peter or even to one of the other 12 men, he appears to a woman: Mary Magdalene and sends her on a mission.

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’ ”Mary Magdalene came and told the disciples that she had seen the Lord, and that He had spoken these things to her." - John 20:17-18

For this reason, Mary is called the Apostle to the apostles. But Paul tried to strip her of this honor and erase her important role from history.
In his letter to the Corinthians, Paul said explicitly that Jesus appeared first to Peter then to the 12 apostles then to 500 people and finally to Paul himself. He makes no mention of Mary Magdalene. But this is only one example of Paul's questionable rulings on the rights of women which modern Christians may take issue with.

Paul also demanded that women cover their heads with a veil. Today the hijab or veil is viewed as an Islamic tradition, but it did not originate with the religion of Islam, it traces back to the words of the so-called Apostle Paul who explained that women must cover their hair while praying. Not for the purpose of modesty, but because according to Paul, women are inferior to men.

Paul said, "But I want you to know that the head of every man is Christ, the head of woman is man, and the head of Christ is God. Every man praying or prophesying, having his head covered, dishonors his head. 5 But every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head, for that is one and the same as if her head were shaved. 6 For if a woman is not covered, let her also be shorn. But if it is shameful for a woman to be shorn or shaved, let her be covered. For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, since he is the image and glory of God; but woman is the glory of man. For man is not from woman, but woman from man. Nor was man created for the woman, but woman for the man." - 1 Corinthians 11:3-9

Jesus never said anything along these lines.

The Roman Catholic Church adopted Paul's decree.

The second Catholic Pope Linus, a disciple of Paul made head coverings for women a mandatory practice in the year 70 A.D. and it remained an official ruling in the catholic code of law up until 1983. That women however shall have a covered head and be modestly dressed especially when they approach the 'Table of the Lord'.

All of this just goes to show how far Christianity deviated from the essence of Jesus's true message.

Over time, Paul's doctrine has eclipsed the words of Jesus to such an extent that Paul is perhaps the most influential person in the history of Western Civilization

9. Paul Believed That Those Who Preach Should Be Monetized For Preaching the Gospel

To Jesus, money and its corrupting allure had no place in religion. Jesus taught his disciples to "Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give." - Matthew 10:18

In other words do not accept payment for preaching and teaching.

Paul on the other hand said that people should pay for the word of God.

"In the same way, the Lord has commanded that those who preach the gospel should receive their living from the gospel." - 1 Corinthians 9:14

While Jesus taught to have nothing and own nothing, pastors like: Joel Osteen, Kenneth Copeland and many others traverse the globe on private jets, live in mansions, and hoard hundreds of millions of dollars for themselves.

Isn't this exactly the kind of corruption that Jesus warned against when he commanded his followers to freely give. So why then did Paul teach the opposite.

10. Paul Believed in Obedience to The Tyrants

Jesus taught that the nations of the world are under the rule of the devil.

"Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.” Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’” - Matthew 4:9-10

Jesus was a revolutionary who taught that submission should only be given unto god. So why did Paul preach submission onto tyranny. He wrote in his epistle to the Romans, "Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves." - Romans 13:1-2

This is the very verse that the United States uses their government-funded preachers to go out into neighborhoods in times of Martial Law to get them to submit to the tyrannical measures of the U.S. government.

Did Moses ever bow to Pharaoh? Did Abraham ever submit to Nimrod? Did Jesus pledge allegiance to Caesar? Or was it Paul who led his followers down a dangerous road, teaching them to love the very same tyrants who put Jesus to death.

Paul's sympathy towards the tyrants makes more sense. Perhaps given that the Ahlul Bayt listed him in the same category as some of the worst tyrants of all time.

Imam Musa al-Qasam said in a long narration about Hellfire: "And in that well there is a snake the entirety of the people of that well seek Refuge from the wickedness of that snake, and its stink, and its filth and what Allah has Prepared in its teeth from the venom for its inhabitants. And in the inside of that snake there are boxes wherein are five from the previous communities and two from this community’. He (the narrator) said, ‘I said, ‘May I be sacrificed for you! And who are the five? And who are the two?’ He said: ‘As for the five – it is Qabeel who killed Habeel, and Nimrod who argued against Ibrahim regarding his Lord, he said: ‘I cause to live and I cause to die’ [2:258], and Pharaoh who said, He said: ‘I am your lord, the most exalted!’ [79:24], and the Jew who Judaised the Jews, and Paul who Christianised the Christians; and from this community the two Bedouins (Abu Bakr and Umar)’’.
- Bihar Al Anwaar – V 6, The book of Justice, S 3, Ch 24 H 77
https://hubeali.com/books/English-Books ... aar_V8.pdf

Isn't it clear that Paul's doctrine was a brand new version of Christianity. He altered the very core of the religion with his innovative concept of Atonement

11. Paul Believed That All of Humanity Is Forgiven Forever

It was prophesied in the Torah that the blood of Jesus the Messiah would be poured out as a ransom for many. Isaiah said, "We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to our own way; and the Lord has laid on him the iniquity of us all." - Isaiah 53:6

Jesus himself confirmed that he was meant to die a sacrificial death. He said, "For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many." - Mark 10:45

But how exactly does that work? Jesus never said. Those gaps were filled in by none other than Paul.

According to Paul, Jesus's death signified the end of original sin. The state of sin in which humanity has existed since the fall of man.

When Adam went against God's decree and ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, he was cast out of Paradise and his sin brought death upon mankind.

But according to Paul, Jesus's sacrificial death atoned for Adam's sin.

Paul said, "Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned"—Romans 5:12

Paul also said, "For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive." - 1 Corinthians 15:22

According to Paul, all we have to do is believe. He said, "If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." - Romans 10:9

There is just one glaring problem with this logic - we still die. If Christ's sacrifice really meant that believers would no longer be held accountable for original sin, we would never taste death.

But the obvious fact is: we do. Clearly there must be more to this story. The truth is, Jesus was the long-awaited "lamb of god who takes away the sin of the world", just as the prophecies proclaimed. But Paul misinterpreted just what that meant.

Jesus made it clear in the Book of John that when a messenger of God is slain, it is only by his own choice. As Jesus said, " The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life—only to take it up again. 18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father." - John 10:17-18

So God's messenger can only be slain if he chooses.

Jesus chose to die as a mercy for many because any time God's vicegerent is martyred, his death signifies the forgiveness of humanity's sins at that time - which are breaking the Covenant of God. But not forever as Paul misunderstood because over time sins accumulate once again. But the moment a messenger lays down his life for the sake of God, the people's sins are wiped clean. This applies to nearly everyone. The only people who evade this mercy are the enemies: those who fight and kill God's messengers. But it doesn't apply for all people for all eternity and the proof of that is the simple fact that we still die!

As a result of Paul's deception, many people have gone to their graves believing that faith alone will save them. But that contradicts Jesus who clearly said that faith alone is not enough.

Jesus said in Matthew 7:21, "Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. "

If you take a look at Paul's overarching message, he made salvation effortless.

He abolished the covenant - the agreement between God and mankind and basically told people to follow their own desires as long as they believe in Jesus. Isn't this exactly what Jesus warned about when he said, “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it." - Matthew 7:13-14

So here we have two distinct camps - Jesus Christ and someone who comes along after Jesus pretending to speak on his behalf, while leading people astray, which is the opposite of Christ or what can only be described as history's very first Anti-Christ. And he is responsible for repeating a pattern which has plagued God's religion throughout time.

Oftentimes after a prophet is gone, someone comes along and corrupts their message to the core.

Imam al Sadiq a.s. said, 'God did not send a Prophet except that there be in his nation two devils who harm him and mislead the people after him...As for the two companions of Jesus, they are Paul and Meriton...' - Tafsir Al Qummi, Vol.1, p.214

12. Paul Is A False Apostle According to Jesus in the Book of Revelations

And this may come as a shock but Jesus himself told us that Paul was a liar and this warning has been in the bible all along.

Hiding within the pages of Revelation is a secret encoded message from Jesus.

As the story goes, two decades after Paul's ministry came to an end, Jesus appeared to john on the Isle of Patmos sometime in the final years of the first century and revealed a wealth of knowledge. Much of the Revelation focuses on the events of the End Times that we are living in today: the signs of Christ's Second Coming. But The second chapter of this book contains more timely advice.

In Revelation chapter 2 verse 2, Jesus addresses seven churches. Among them, the Church at Ephesus in Asia Minor. According to Jesus's words, there was a trial at Ephesus of persons who told the Ephesians they were apostles. But the verdict found they were not true apostles.

In Revelation chapter 2 verse 2, Jesus said, "I know your deeds, your hard work and your perseverance. I know that you cannot tolerate wicked people, that you have tested those who claim to be apostles but are not, and have found them false. " - Revelation 2:2

Now who could this verse be referring to?

Do we know of any individual who visited the Church of Ephesus claiming to be an apostle of Christ?

As a matter of fact we do.

Remember how Paul went off for 10 years preaching his gospel in Asia Minor. He definitely visited the Christian community at Ephesus. And in his Epistle to the Ephesians, he declared himself an apostle.

Addressing his letter, "From Paul, chosen by God to be an apostle of Christ Jesus. To God's people who live in Ephesus and are faithful followers of Christ Jesus." - Ephesians 1:1

There is no evidence for Paul being an apostle except from Paul's own mouth. Even in the book of Acts, none of the 12 apostles lend that title to Paul.

The only person in the entire New Testament to say "Paul is an apostle of Jesus" is Paul himself.

Is that enough to prove someone is truthful? If we listen to the words of Jesus, "No it is not."

Jesus said, "If I testify about myself, my testimony is not true." - John 5:31

Jesus was verified by a witness, John the Baptist who passed on the torch of God's leadership to him. Paul on the other hand had no witness and no one to verify his claim.

Now, the question becomes, 'is there any evidence in the bible that the Ephesians determined Paul as not an apostle'? And the answer is 'Yes'.

Both Paul and Luke mentioned that Paul was subject to a heresy trial at Ephesus. In one of his epistles, Paul says, "You know that everyone in the province of Asia has deserted me, including Phygelus and Hermogenes." - 2 Timothy 1:15

"While Apollos was at Corinth, Paul took the road through the interior and arrived at Ephesus" - Acts 19:1

"Paul entered the synagogue and spoke boldly there for three months, arguing persuasively about the kingdom of God. But some of them became obstinate; they refused to believe and publicly maligned the Way. So Paul left them." - Acts 19:8-9

All of this parallels what Jesus spoke about 20 years later in Revelation. Clearly, Paul went to the Ephesians and preached before they decided his message deviated from Christ and turned against him.

But just what was their complaint against Paul. Fortunately for us their complaint was recorded in the book of Acts. In Acts chapter 21, Luke tells us that Jews from Asia at Jerusalem were disturbed by what Paul was preaching that Jesus's death brought a new covenant. One which abolished the law of Moses and the Jewish people's position as covenant partners with God in Acts chapter 21 verse 28, Jews from Asia appeal to the apostle James for help complaining, "This is the man, that teacheth all men every where against the people, and the law." - Acts 21:28

These Jewish followers of Jesus who appealed to James for help against Paul who was pressuring them to break the Promise of God - the law which Jesus said to uphold. The Ephesians back in the first century chose to stick to the words of Christ and Jesus commended them for it. But what about us today?

Fast forward nearly two thousand years and most of the world has forgotten or perhaps chosen to ignore all that Jesus had to say.

Long ago, Saul of Tarsus set out to destroy the religion of Christ. And if you really look at it, isn't that exactly what he did?

Over the years, Paul dedicated his life to spreading his religion far and wide. But exactly what religion did he spread? Did he succeed in converting many to Christianity or an entirely different religion?

Isn't he exactly the type of person Jesus warned about when he said, “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’ - Matthew 7:21-23

Jesus came with a certain message to call the people back to God. But if you look at Christianity today, it is defined not by his message but by the message of Paul.

Just take a look at the apostles creed which states that Jesus was conceived by the Holy Ghost, born of the Virgin Mary, and that he was crucified, dead and buried. And on the third day he rose again from the dead. It jumps straight from Jesus's birth to his death, completely erasing what he taught in the middle.

Now consider how Christianity as we know it today erases the life of Christ and is defined by Jesus's birth and death. Christmas and Easter - a direct result of Paul's doctrine.

If we erase Paul's contribution from the Bible, Christianity would look like something else entirely. And how can we honestly call the fake Christianity at all, when it goes against all that Jesus taught. Paul calls the religion of Jesus to diverge into two paths and now you stand at the crossroads will you walk the straight path of Jesus Christ or the one Paul paved the road which leads to destruction.

As Prophet Muhammad said, "The arrogant ones shall be gathered on the Day of Resurrection like atoms in the image of men. Humiliation will surround them from everywhere they shall be taken to a prison in hell fire called Paul." - Al Tirmidhi, Volume Hadith 2492
Source: https://sunnah.com/urn/677980
Last edited by rumunzigera99 on Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Korddad

Regards the Law, Paul abolished the Law of the Old Testament. And Jesus Christ a.s. asked the people to keep the Law that a clear proof indeed. And I have found another interesting verse too that one of the 12 Apostles James also say to keep the law.

James said:
If you really keep the royal law found in
Scripture, "Love your neighbor as
yourself," you are doing right.
But if you show favoritism, you sin and
are convicted by the law as lawbreakers. For whoever keeps the whole law and
yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of
breaking all of it.

James 1:8-10

From above we can see how James emphasize the importance of keeping the law.

And regards what Paul says that faith alone it enough which contradicted the word of Jesus Christ a.s. when he a.s. taught that faith alone is not enough. And we can also see from what Apostle James show the importance of work and faith goes along not just faith alone.

James said

You foolish man, do you want
evidence that faith without deeds is
useless ? Was not our ancestor Abraham
considered righteous for what he did
when he offered his son Isaac on the
altar?

You see that his faith and his actions
were working together, and his faith was
made complete by what he did.
And the scripture was fulfilled that
says, "Abraham believed God, and it
was credited to him as righteousness,"
and he was called God's friend.
You see that a person is justified by
what he does and not by faith alone.

James 1:20-24

If you read the book of James and compare what Paul wrote in his epistles, there are huge contradiction in teachings. James the Apostle taught the importance of keeping the Law and about faith and action goes together while Paul taught otherwise.

Return to “The Call of Imam Mahdi”