Supremacy of God in the Bible

This forum announces the appearance of Imam Mahdi

Moderator: Shana

Korddad

Have we asked ourselves that, are we allowed to held an election or what is known today is democracy? And is this God's way of electing a leader? Have you check the Scriptures how God elect the leader before?

Christian will say all the kingdoms that exist on earth were appointed by God according to Paul of Tarsus.

Paul said:

Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. 4 For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.

6 This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing. 7 Give to everyone what you owe them: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.

~Roman 13:1-6~

The so called Apostle Paul taught that everyone must submit to the exist Goverments on earth for they are God's servant and say that fighting them is the same as Rebel with God. However, if we follow this teachings, so then Abraham who fought with ruler of his time Nimrod L.A , Moses who fought with Pharouh in Eygpt, and Jesus Christ who never obey the Roman Empire been labelled as the one who rebelled to God? Far be it to that. Let see what the prophets in the Bible have to say about this.

Prophet Daniel a.s. said:

“It is He who changes the times and the epochs;
He removes kings and establishes kings;
He gives wisdom to wise men And knowledge to men of understanding."

Daniel 2:21

As we can see that God alone have the authority to choose a leaders not men like us through election. And how do God choose a leaders? You can find this through the Prophets or Kings who were appointed by God before announced their successors after them by God's command.

Moses (as) appointed Joshua (as)

{14 And the Lord said unto Moses, Behold, thy days approach that thou must die: call Joshua, and present yourselves in the tabernacle of the congregation, that I may give him a charge. And Moses and Joshua went, and presented themselves in the tabernacle of the congregation. 15 And the Lord appeared in the tabernacle in a pillar of a cloud: and the pillar of the cloud stood over the door of the tabernacle.} - 5th book of Moses (Deuteronomy), chapter 31

David (as) appointed Salomon (as)

{32 And king David said, Call me Zadok the priest, and Nathan the prophet, and Benaiah the son of Jehoiada. And they came before the king. 33 The king also said unto them, Take with you the servants of your lord, and cause Solomon my son to ride upon mine own mule, and bring him down to Gihon: 34 And let Zadok the priest and Nathan the prophet anoint him there king over Israel: and blow ye with the trumpet, and say, God save king Solomon. 35 Then ye shall come up after him, that he may come and sit upon my throne; for he shall be king in my stead: and I have appointed him to be ruler over Israel and over Judah. 36 And Benaiah the son of Jehoiada answered the king, and said, Amen: the Lord God of my lord the king say so too. 37 As the Lord hath been with my lord the king, even so be he with Solomon, and make his throne greater than the throne of my lord king David.} - Kings 1, Chapter 1

And this is also the same with Jesus Christ a.s. He too appointed a successor after him whom the people should follow.

In The Gospel of Matthew, it said:

13 When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, “Who do people say the Son of Man is?”

14 They replied, “Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, Jeremiah or one of the prophets.”

15 “But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?”

16 Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.”

17 Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven. 18 And I tell you that you are Peter,[a] and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be[c] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[d] loosed in heaven.”

Matthew 16:13-19

So from above Jesus Christ a.s. appointed Simon Peter as his successor after him and He is called the rock.

And Jesus Christ did not speak with his own will but God will.

Jesus Christ a.s. said:

For I did not speak on my own, but the Father who sent me commanded me to say all that I have spoken.

John 12:49

So what Jesus said is God word so Simon Peter here was appointed by God.

And not just that, Moses and Jesus Christ Pbut them also gives a prophecy of the coming of the great Prophet. Moses said that this Prophet shine forth in the Mount of Paran and Jesus called this Prophet Periclytos (The Praised One) who is Prophet Muhammad Sawas. And Prophet Sawas also did the same like the others or before him. He Sawas dictated his Will to Imam Ali Ibn Abi Taleb a.s. mentioning the successors after him which are 12 Imams and 12 Mahdis. You may look the details of the Will in the photos below.

And it the same to Prophet Muhammad Sawas as well, for he did not speak by his own will but God.

God says in the Holy Quran:

"By the star when it descends,Your companion [i.e., Muḥammad] has not strayed, nor has he erred,Nor does he speak from [his own] inclination.It is not but a revelation revealed,.."

Holy Quran 53:1-4

And today God's chosen leader on earth is Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan a.s. whose was also known as Periclytos by Jesus and his name also mentioned by Prophet Muhammad Sawas as the First Mahdi "Ahmad" in the Holy Will. And the second Mahdi is Master Aba As-Sadiq Abdullah Hashem a.s. whose name mentioned as "Abdullah" in the Will and the third Mahdi is mentioned as "Mahdi" in the Will of the Prophet Sawas.
Attachments
Prophets_Will_BBS (3).jpg
Prophets_Will_BBS (3).jpg (249.23 KiB) Viewed 2104 times

Return to “The Call of Imam Mahdi”