The Spirit of Truth From Basra

This forum announces the appearance of Imam Mahdi

Moderator: Shana

Korddad

Jesus Christ PBUH spoke about this man whose name will be called Ahmad(Periclytos) long ago and he is the Spirit of Truth and the Comforter. He is Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan a.s. who came from Bozrah or Basrah.

Jesus Christ said:

12 “I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. 13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. 14 He will glorify me because it is from me that he will receive what he will make known to you. 15 All that belongs to the Father is mine. That is why I said the Spirit will receive from me what he will make known to you.”

Gospel of John 16:12-15

And this is Spirit of Truth came from Basrah exactly like Prophet Isaiah PBUH said:

Who is this coming from Edom,from Bozrah, with his garments stained crimson?Who is this, robed in splendor, striding forward in the greatness of his strength? “It is I, proclaiming victory,mighty to save.”

Isaiah 63:1

And Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan a.s. exactly that.

Imam Al-Sadiq (pbuh) named the companions of the Qaim (as) to Abi Baseer: "… And from BASRA is: Abdulrahman with A'taf bin Sa'd, and AHMAD and Maleeh and Hamad bin Jabir," – Bisharat al-Islam, Door.2, Hadith.181; Dalaa'il al-Imama p.574; Mu'juam Ahadith al-Imam alMahdi, vol.4 p.27, Hadith.1099

And [mention] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "O children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of Allah to you confirming what came before me of the Torah and bringing good tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name is Ahmad." But when he came to them with clear evidences, they said, "This is obvious magic."

Holy Quran 61:6

And not only just that, Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan a.s. also mentioned by Prophet Muhammad Sawas as well in his Holy Will as "Ahmad".

Prophet Muhammad Sawas said during the night of his death:

"...Those are the twelve Imams. Then there will be twelve Mahdis after him, so if death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, the first of the close ones, he has three names, one like mine and my Father’s and it is ABDULLAH (Servant of God), AHMAD, and the third name is AL MAHDI (the guided), and he is the first Believer” – Sources: Ghaybat al-Toosi page 150. Bihar al-Anwar volume 53 page 147.
Attachments
PSX_20201212_133405.jpg
PSX_20201212_133405.jpg (915.82 KiB) Viewed 2056 times

Return to “The Call of Imam Mahdi”