Who is Imam Mahdi (pbuh)?

This forum announces the appearance of Imam Mahdi

Moderator: Shana

Shana

A look at the life and mission of the 12th Imam
mahdi-hands-1280x720.jpg
mahdi-hands-1280x720.jpg (100.62 KiB) Viewed 1516 times
In the Name of Allah, the Abundantly Merciful, the Intensely Merciful.
All Praises Are Due to Allah the Lord of the Worlds.
O Allah, send Your Peace and Blessings upon Muhammed and the Family of Muhammed, the Imams and the Mahdis.

Who is Imam Al Mahdi, Muhammed ibn Al Hassan Al Askari (pbuhahf)?

HIS LINEAGE

He is the twelfth Imam from the Imams of the AhlulBayt (pbut) of the Messenger of Allah Muhammed (pbuhahf). He is Imam Muhammed Al Mahdi, son of Imam Al Hassan Al Askari, son of Imam Ali Al Hadi, son of Imam Muhammed Al Jawwad, son of Imam Ali Al Ridha, son of Imam Musa Al Kazim, son of Imam Ja’far Al Sadiq, son of Imam Muhammed Al Baqir, son of Imam Ali Zainul Abedin, son of Imam Al Hussain, the martyr, son of the Grand Truthful and the bright Differentiator, Imam Ali Al Murtada (from them is peace and to them is submission).
His mother is Malika, daughter of Yashoa, the granddaughter of Rome’s Caesar at that time. Imam Ali Al Hadi (pbuh) later called her Narjis.

HIS BIRTH

Imam Muhammed ibn Al Hassan Al Askari (pbuhahf) was born on Friday, the 15th of Shaaban, in the Hijri year 255, in the city of Surra Man Ra’ā, present day Samarra, in the Saladin Governorate, Iraq.
His father, Imam Al Hassan Al Askari (pbuh), concealed his birth from the people, because the rulers of Bani Al Abbas (may Allah curse them) were seeking to kill him. This was because his Grandfather, the Messenger of Allah (pbuhahf) has given the glad tidings that he will be the one who will destroy the state of oppression and oppressors.

HIS OCCULTATION AND HIS APPEARANCE:

God allowed Imam Al Mahdi (pbuh) an absence from the eyes of the people (who were not worthy of meeting him) after his father, Imam Al Hassan Al Askari (pbuh) was martyred in the Hijri year 260. He remained absent, and his identity unrevealed to the public until his appearance in the year 2015.
He appeared on the day of the death of King Abdullah (may Allah curse him), the king of Hijaz (Saudi Arabia), on Friday 23/01/2015, and the Imams (pbut) have related to us that his appearance will be on a Friday. Prophet Muhammed (pbuhahf) has also informed us that his appearance will take place on the day of the death of Abdullah, King of Hijaz (Saudi Arabia).
This is also mentioned in the Supplication on the Day of Friday, which is the day of the companion of time (pbuhahf) and in his name, and it is the day on which he appears:

“Peace be on you, O Proof of Allah on His earth! Peace be on you, O you who is the eye of Allah among His creation! Peace be on you, O light of Allah whom the guided ones are guided by and the believers are relieved by. Peace be on you, O well mannered and weary one! Peace be on you, O the “Wali” who always gives sincere advice! Peace be on you, O arc of salvation! Peace be on you, O the spring and essence of life! Peace be on you. Blessings of Allah be on you and your pure and pious family. Peace be on you. May Allah fulfill, at once, in advance, the promise He made with you – to grant you victory and make distinctly visible (your) matter. Peace be upon you, I am your friend and follower, well aware of your priority and ultimate purpose. I come near Allah, the Highest High, through you and your family. I await your appearance, and the revelation of the truth upon your hands. I ask Allah to send blessings upon Muhammad and the children of Muhammad, and make room for me amid those who await you and follow you, who shall comply with your instructions and help you against your enemies, and let me be among those who are martyred between your hands. O my Mawla and the companion of time! Blessings of Allah be upon you and your family. Today is Friday, a day you are expected to come; The faithful will be free of worries and troubles when you shall arrive, and with one strike you shall put an end to the intrigues of the infidels. I, my Mawla in these hours, seek your hospitality and friendship. You, O my Mawla, are kind and generous, a true son of the kind and generous forefathers, always inclined by nature to be hospitable and friendly. So give me a warm welcome and make friends with me. Blessings of Allah be upon you and your family.”

As to why Imam Al Mahdi (pbuh) appeared specifically in the year 2015:

It was narrated that the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said: “Hijaz will be ruled by a man whose name is the name of an animal, when you see him from far, you would think he’s crossed-eyed, and if you get close to him, you do not see anything (wrong) in his eyes. He will be succeeded by a brother of his, named Abdullah. Woe to our Shia (followers) from him! Woe to our Shia (followers) from him! Woe to our Shia (followers) from him! – he repeated it three times – Give me the good news of his death, and I shall give you the good news of the appearance of the Hujjah (Imam Mahdi).”

– Two Hundred and Fifty Signs, sign number 88, p. 135

And Imam Al Mahdi (pbuhahp) did appear on that day when he met the 12 chiefs (pbut) who are the best of the people of the earth.

Imam Al Sadiq (pbuh) said: “The Qa’im shall not rise, until twelve men come forth and say that all of them have seen The Qa’im, but people will belie them.”

– Al-Ghayba by Al-No’mani p. 285

And the saying of Imam Al Baqir (pbuh):
“If the sea of Najaf dries up and a hundred years have passed after that, then wait for a man, the son of Al Hassan Al Askari (pbuh), it was said, ‘And who is he, O Messenger of Allah?’, he said ‘Meem and Ha and Meem and Ha'”, meaning Muhamed ibn Al Hassan Al Askari (pbuh)

– from the manuscript Al Ramz Al Khafi by Al Allama Al Hilli, mentioned in “Bayan Al Aema le Al Waqeá Al Ghareeba Aa al Asrar al Aágiba”, part 1, p. 203 – 250 signs, sign number 205

The sea of Najaf was known in the past to be a great sea, connected to the Persian Gulf, from Al Qurnah and Al Basra’s side. Big ships were sailing along this river, transporting food and goods. It was called “the sea of Ny” and “Ny” in Persian means reed.
When the sea dried up, they said “the sea of Ny dried up [Arabic: jaff]” so it was first called “Ny jaff”, then it was called “Najjaf” for an easier pronunciation, and this is the origin of the city’s name.

The Austrian traveler of Czechoslovak origin, Alois Mosel, mentioned that the drying up of the Najaf Sea began in 1887, and its drought was completed in 1915 AD, and that was during the reign of the Ottoman Sultan Abdul Hamid II.
During his reign, the main outlets of the Najaf Sea that streamed into it, were blocked by giant rocks, therefore it was called (Abu Sakhir).

The narration says: “If the sea of ​​Najaf dried up and a hundred years passed after that…”, and since the entire sea of ​​Najaf completely dried up in 1915, a hundred years are added to that (i.e. 1915 + 100 = 2015 AD), which is the year in which Imam Al Mahdi (pbuhahf) appeared.

And thus the prophecy of Imam al Baqir (pbuh) about the Sea of ​​Najaf was also fulfilled, as was the prophecy of the Messenger of Allah (pbuhahf) about the death of the ruler of Hijaz.

Today Imam Mahdi a.s is with his soul son, the promised Yamani and the companion of the Black Banners of the East, Imam Ahmad Al Hassan (pbuh), gathering the enumerated (313) and the circle of 10, 000 in order to start liberating and purifying the earth, and the blessed and holy rise, filling the earth with justice and equity after the oppressors and corruptors have filled it with injustice and oppression.
Every day is Ashura, and every land is Karbala

Return to “The Call of Imam Mahdi”