Who is Aba Al-Sadiq (pbuh)?

This forum announces the appearance of Imam Mahdi

Moderator: Shana

Shana

A look at the life and role of the second mahdi Abdullah Aba Al-Sadiq (pbuh)

aba-alsidq-large.jpg
aba-alsidq-large.jpg (1.17 MiB) Viewed 1992 times

In the Name of Allah the Abundantly Merciful the Intensely Merciful
All Praises Due to Allah the Lord of the Worlds
O Allah, send Your Peace and Prayers upon Muhammed and the Family of Muhammed, the Imams and the Mahdis

Who is Aba Al-Sadiq (pbuh)?

HIS LINEAGE

Abdullah Aba Al-Sadiq (pbuh) is the soul son of Imam Ahmed Al-Hassan (pbuh), the grandson in the soul world of Imam Al-Mahdi (pbuh).  

HIS RANK

Abdullah Aba Al-Sadiq (pbuh) is the second of the twelve mahdis, whose was mentioned by name in the holy will of Prophet Mohammed (pbuhahf). 

The Prophet Muhammad PBUHAHP, on the night of his death,  said to Ali bin Abi Talib:

“O Father of al-Hassan, bring me a pen and paper,” and he dictated his will until he came to a place where he said, “O Ali, there will be twelve Imams after me and after them, there will be twelve Mahdis. You, O Ali, are the first of the twelve Imams. God has named you in His heavens Ali al-Mortada, the Prince of the Believers, the Grand Truthful, the Bright Differentiator between truth and falsehood, the trusted, and the Mahdi (the rightly-guided).  These names may not be truly attributed to other than you. O Ali, you are my successor over my family, their living and deceased, and over my women. Whomever you affirm shall find me tomorrow, and whomever you reject I am innocent of her. I will not see her and she will not see me on the Day of Resurrection. And you are the vicegerent (Khalifa) upon my nation after me. If God receives you, hand it over to my son al-Hassan, the very beneficial. Then if God receives him, let him hand it over to my son al-Hussein, the martyr, the pure, the assassinated. Then if God receives him, let him hand it over to his son, the master of the worshippers, Ali. Then if God receives him, let him hand it over to his son, Muhammed al-Baqir. Then if God receives him, let him hand it over to his son, Jafar al-Sadiq. Then if Allah receives him, let him hand it over to his son, Musa al-Khathum. Then if God receives him, let him hand it over to his son, Ali al-Retha. Then if God receives him, let him hand it over to his son Muhammad, the trustworthy, the pious. Then if God receives him, let him hand it over to his son Ali, the advisor. Then if God receives him, let him hand it over to his son al-Hassan, the virtuous. Then if God receives him, let him hand it over to his son, Muhammad, the Preserver of the Holy progeny of Muhammad pbut. These are the twelve Imams. After him there will be twelve Mahdis. So if God receives him, let him hand it over to his son, the first of the close ones. He has three names, one like mine and my father’s: Abdullah (servant of God), Ahmed, and the third name is al-Mahdi. He is the first of the believers.”

Ghaybat Al Tousi (Occultation by Al Tousi) page 96, page 150
Bihar Al Anwar (Oceans of Lights) part 53 page 148, page 360

THE “MINBAR” OF EGYPT

Aba Al-Sadiq (pbuh) has fulfilled important prophecies, such as the following:
The Ahlul Bayt (pbut) stated, long ago, that leading up to the appearance of the Riser from the family of Mohammed, a “minbar” or platform would be built in Egypt, in order to call the people to him.

“Abaya Al-Asady said, I heard the Prince of Believers (peace be upon him) saying, “Verily I shall build a platform in Egypt and I shall destroy Damascus stone by stone and I shall bring out the Jews and the Christians from all houses of the Arabs and I shall drive the Arabs with this stick of mine”. I said, “O Prince of Believers, it is as if you are saying that you will rise after your death.” He (pbuh) said, “How far fetched, O Abayah! You thought something else, a man from me does that.”
– Maani Al Akhbar, AlSudoq, page 406

“and the Grand Truthful walks with the banner of guidance… he then walks to Egypt and steps up on his platform and preaches to the people… and throws knowledge in the hearts of believers, so no believer needs what his brother possesses from knowledge, at that time the interpretation of the verse occurs {Allah will enrich each from His abundance}” Holy Quran, 4:130.

– Bihar Al-Anwar, Vol. 53, page 85, Bisharat Al-Islam page 74

The above narration clarifies that the platform of Al-Mahdi has been prepared before his appearance by the chosen ones of Egypt.
In 2011, Aba Al-Sadiq (pbuh) migrated back to his home country of Egypt, he gathered the ansar of Imam Ahmed Al-Hassan (pbuh) from around the world and single-handedly built a media platform, through which the believers produced and spread videos and media about the call of Imam Ahmed Al-Hassan (pbuh) to all four corners of the world.
There is no other media platform, built in Egypt, calling people to support Imam Al-Mahdi (pbuh). The prophecy was fulfilled by Aba Al-Sadiq (pbuh) alone.
Remember, in the narration, Imam Ali (pbuh) stated that a man from him builds the platform of Egypt. And that man was the second mahdi, Abdullah Aba Al-Sadiq (pbuh).

“Umm Al-Mo’meneen Mariam narrated that she has been given the glad tidings of the Islam of Egypt, and that Islam won’t go out of Egypt until the Day of Religion… [until it says…] And she has known that the Minbar of The Greater Mahdi in the End Times is in Egypt, and the one who paves the way for him is a man whose courage is iron and his heart is strong, Allah opens for him the openings of the knowledgeable ones, and He inspires to him the inspirations of the Muhaditheen (angels speak to him)…”

– Sayyed Ali Ashour, What Imam Ali Said About the End Times, page 328

When Abdullah Aba Al-Sadiq (pbuh) gathered the believers and built the Platform of Egypt, it was not yet known that he is, in fact, the second mahdi and that he is another important figure mentioned in the narrations of Ahlul Bayt (pbut): the Companion of Egypt.

THE COMPANION OF EGYPT

Narrations describe the companion of Egypt in the following way:

“The companion of Egypt is the sign of signs and his sign is wondrous it has signs, his heart is “Hassan” his head is “Mohammed” and he changes the name of his grandfather, if he leaves then know The Mahdi shall be knocking at your door, so before he can knock fly to him in the clouds or come to him even if it were crawling on ice.”

“The Minbar of The Greater Mahdi in the End Times is in Egypt, and the one who paves the way for him is a man whose courage is iron and his heart is strong, Allah opens for him the openings of the knowledgeable ones, and He inspires to him the inspirations of the Muhaditheen (angels speak to him)…”

“No one recognizes him while he is with them, he is patient like the Awliyaa’ (the Preferred Ones of Allah), and he raises The Black
Banner; By Allah he is the one who prepares for the Mahdi.”

This is a perfect description of Aba Al-Sadiq (pbuh).
As he built the platform of Egypt and gathered the believers from all over the world, nobody recognized that he was the Companion of Egypt. His faith and courage inspired people from all nations to believe in the promise of God. And he is the one who announced to the world, from the platform of Egypt, that Imam Al-Mahdi (pbuh) and Imam Ahmed Al-Hassan (pbuh) had emerged from occultation with the Black Banners of the East.
It is a promise from the Ahlul Bayt (pbut) that Aba Al-Sadiq that the faithful Companion of Egypt will bring salvation for its people.

The Messenger of Allah Muhammad (pbuhahf) said: “… so the Companion of Egypt will come out from a hiding and a long silence, and he will open the cave of secrets, and he will shout “by revenge, revenge!” And he will pave the way for the Mahdi. And verily the people are with the rulers and the world. And the religion is with the strangers, so glad tidings to them, until the Mahdi of Ahlul Bayt comes out for them, after Allah shakes the stolen land of the red people, and the people hope for justice…”

– Sayyed Ali Ashour, What Imam Ali Said About the End Times
Every day is Ashura, and every land is Karbala

Return to “The Call of Imam Mahdi”