Meditation / Light

Here is where we will post all your questions and answers to the Imam a.s

Moderator: Shana

Jeremiah

10 years ago I was meditating one night and I saw the darkness of my eyes being closed split down the middle and everything turned white and there was a ball of light in front of me shooting out beams of light of all colors I instantly opened my eyes and my heart was pounding. After this experience I was never the same. Can you tell me what I saw?
Husamuel

So amazing! From what I know, the truth is hidden in sight, focus ur meditation on your inner sight I think it will be amazing to hear from you what you will see :)

I know there is a veil on the eye, and what Imam Ahmad Alhasan said is that there is mud on the eye once removed one can see the truth.

But I'm imagining what ur saying and it sounds like a beautiful gift from God :)
Jeremiah

I am sorry for my delayed response . I have had a lot of pain in my life. My expirence seeing the light has always been the only thing that keeps me going I am working to be the best version of my self and learn as much as I can and do as much good as I can. This is the only place I haven’t been ridiculed for telling my experience. Thank you.
AdamSterling

Ridicule usually comes from envy. Anyway, these things that happen within us can be very shaking, exciting, and even exhilarating, though they can also be frightening. I had a very strange experience with breathwork and aligning my dantian that I have yet to find an explanation for. So I just keep doing it, trying to understand what it is, what it means. I am no closer to an answer it seems but I am mastering the ability to invoke it.
Allahuma salli ala Muhammad wa ahle Muhammad al aimma Wal mahdieen Salim tasleema

Return to “Q&A with the Imam”