اللهم صل علی محمد و آل محمد

Here is where we will post all your questions and answers to the Imam a.s

Moderator: Shana

Ehsan

بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم والحمدالله رب العالمین و صلی الله علی محمد و آل محمد الأمه والمهدیین وسلم تسلیما

Ya Imam Ahmad Al Hasan , peace be upon you and Aba Sadiq(PBUH), you have recently said that the call has reached its peak. Does it mean that no one else can join the call anymore? I am not hypocrite or coward , I saw Aba Sadiq(PBUH) in my dream with zolfaghar in front of him while the flags of all countries was on it. This dream is for more than five years ago. Later I had another dream , I saw Isa (PBUH) and after that the Qaiim ,Imam Mahdi(PBUH) with zolfaghar in his holy hand, I did not see his holy face because it was covered with a white cloth, at that time I understood that I was not permitted and also I was not deserved to see his holy face. I saw this dream when I was awake. I saw this dream when I was alone and threatened and I called you and I kept calling you, and then I saw the dream. After that I was going to do something And I asked you for a sign, because I was not sure that what I was doing was right or wrong, I was very scared that I could not think , and then you saved me from myself and my mistake by a sign, however it took me a while to understand that it was the sign from you, and when I figured it out I wanted to cry. Ya imam Ahmad Al Hasan , peace be upon you , I am very confused, in fact I have always been very confused, but I've never had such a disgusting feeling about myself and my life. I know people use this page for asking important questions, but I hope you read what I have written for you.

اللهم صل علی محمد و آل محمد

Return to “Q&A with the Imam”