Injust world (Answered)

Here is where we will post all your questions and answers to the Imam a.s

Moderator: Shana

Omshakina2020

Salam aleykum wr wb dear beloved father a.s
here is my question.

I have always thought that if this world seems unjust it is just because
1. Humans misuse their free will and rather to turn to God they turn to the devil or the ego and selfishness and the result is a selfish and unjust world ruled by selfish and unjust tyrants. Our complacent silence making this world as it is.
2. In addition to that i would understand that karma is a justice in this world coupled with reincarnation and there is no real injustice in the different illness, deformities at birth, or conditions of living form one person to the other or race to the other, because of its karma somehow. Personal karma, collective karma etc.
How much of that is true? and how much is this world unjust because the creator is Satan?
A sub question would be ..is karma and reincarnation are law of God or Satan?

thank you infinitely
Aba-AlSadiq

In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful
And All praises due to Allah, Lord of the Worlds,
And may He send his Peace and Blessings upon Mohammed and the Family of Mohammed, the Imams and the Mahdis,

Karma and reincarnation are not from this physical world and are not two material objects, but rather they are spiritual laws and processes. They are from God and are God's way of preserving order and justice. As for the world, it is the people whom make it an unjust place by accepting unjust rulers and laws.

Aba Al Sadiq
Omshakina2020

Allahuma sallee ala Muhnammad wa ale Muhammad al aimma wa almahdeen wa salem tasleema
Thank you so much Father a.s for this illuminating answer.
This is so amazing we have this chance to ask questions and that you, the second mahdi a.s. is answering us.
God bless you eternally
thank you

Return to “Q&A with the Imam”