Who is Guan Yin ? (Answered)

Here is where we will post all your questions and answers to the Imam a.s

Moderator: Shana

Korddad

In The Name of Allah The Abundantly Merciful The Intensely Merciful

O God, please send your prayers upon Muhammad and the Family of Muhammad The Imams and The Mahdis submit a full submission.

Peace, Mercy and Blessings of God Be Upon you my dear pure Father and My Master Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan (From him is peace and mercy) and Master Aba Al-Sadiq a.s and the rest of the Mahdis a.s

I want to ask that who is Guan Yin? She is very well known among the Asian Cultures and she have been regarded as Goddess of compassion, mercy, and kindness. From my personal experience, what I saw from the culture around me that she(Guan Yin) can possess a person body and that person can do things like supernatural things. What do my Master Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan Mswr and Master Aba Al-Sadiq a.s view about Guan Yin? I will provide a picture of Guan Yin in this question. And can you tell us more about this woman Guan Yin?

Thank you in advance.

Your Servant
Attachments
Guan_Yim_Picture.jpg
Guan_Yim_Picture.jpg (84.29 KiB) Viewed 2014 times
Aba-AlSadiq

Peace be upon you from the Peace,

In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful,

And All Praises due to God, the Lord of the Worlds,

And May He send His Prayers and Blessings upon Mohammed and the Family of Mohammed, the Imams and the Mahdis,

Guan Yin was a righteous woman whom became an object of worship after her passing.

Aba Al Sadiq

Return to “Q&A with the Imam”