The interpretation of the dream (Answered)

Here is where we will post all your questions and answers to the Imam a.s

Moderator: Shana

Jacop

Assalamy alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh dear Father Imam Ahmad Al Hassan a.s and All Mahdies a.s and Prophets a.s
Allahumma salli ala Muhammad wa Ali-Muhammad al Aimmah wal Mahdiyyan wa Sallima Taslema.

What is the interpretation of the dream that belongs to me?

One day I had a dream. In the dream, the Prophet Jacob (pbuh) was holding my hand and I looked like his grandson. I would be between 5-8 years old. The Prophet Jacob (pbuh) appeared between the ages of 50 and 60.
It was night. There was a mountain with seven hills in front of us. and Jacob and I began to climb that mountain. It took a long time to climb each hill. On the sixth hill, many monsters attacked us. If I'm not mistaken, it was on the sixth hill. And we tried to light a fire to keep them away. I helped the Prophet Jacob (as) to light a fire. and We kindled a fire and drove them away with the firewood in our hands. Finally we reached the last (7th) hill. It took us hours to get here. And the Prophet Jacob (as) threw a rope to the third of the following hills. He threw a rope to the lowest place on the 3rd hill. And we went down all the hills with that rope in about 10 minutes. And the Prophet Jacob (pbuh) said to me, "You see, my son, how difficult it is to climb a mountain and how fast to descend from there."
Aba-AlSadiq

Peace be upon you from the Peace,

In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful,

And All Praises due to God, the Lord of the Worlds,

And May He send His Prayers and Blessings upon Mohammed and the Family of Mohammed, the Imams and the Mahdis,

The message God wanted to tell you in the dream is as you saw it. It is much harder to reach than to fall.

Aba Al Sadiq

Return to “Q&A with the Imam”