Flat Earth Theory and Vaccinations (Answered)

Here is where we will post all your questions and answers to the Imam a.s

Moderator: Shana

mali1988

Salaam Alaikom dear Aba Sadiq,

Hope you are well inshaAllah , my sincere apologies for asking some questions which may seem taboo or out of the ordinary. Some of these questions have been on my mind for some time now, I know when the time is right, more truths will be revealed soon when we're ready InshaAllah.

First question; is there any truth relating to the Flat Earth Theory? That the earth is actually flat and not spherical. Is there any iota if truth in this theory or is it a form of distraction for the masses- constructed by the devil (curse him) and his associates. What would be the way to educate ourselves and others either way, to guide us towards the truth InshaAllah.

Second question; the COVID vaccines which are available now or which are due to released to the masses, do these permanently change the human body in a negative way, for example some are stating it’s a form of gene altering which may result in humans having no control of their minds (zombie state), or an operating system of some kind to control the vaccinated body/mental state? Should we refrain from such vaccines? If some of us had these already, is there any way to purify ourselves and minds from their effects- if any?

Sorry for asking these questions, I do not mean to demean the call in any way to make it look foolish, I’m asking only to know the truth, and the truth is only with Allah and His faces (swt) in creation, may we be honoured to be part of them and have 110% certitude InshaAllah.

Fi Aman Allah.

mali1988
"Do everything with all your heart, neither fire nor wind, birth nor death can erase our good deeds."
Aba-AlSadiq

Peace be upon you from the Peace,

In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful,

And All Praises due to God, the Lord of the Worlds,

And May He send His Prayers and Blessings upon Mohammed and the Family of Mohammed, the Imams and the Mahdis,

The Earth is not flat. There is no truth to the Flat Earth Theory.

As for the vaccines, if there was much benefit in them, the Imam (from him is peace) would have told us to take it. All the vaccinated people whom I personally know have gotten reinfected with Covid-19. The only cure for this disease is with God and his Messenger.

Aba Al Sadiq
Fizal al Al Mahdi

Salamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh...

Allahumma sholli 'ala Muhammad wa ali Muhammad al Aimmah wal Mahdiyyin wa saleem tasleema....

I just wanted to clarify something on the Flat Eath theory as I find out the answer was not convincing to me based on my intensive research, eksperimen, testimony and proofs that I had in hand, as I am not just a BLIND FOLLOWERS of anything since I abandon sunnism faith which I was born into it decades ago....

I believe the world is not round like a ball based on below proofs and testimonies:

1)Nobody had ever been to outer space, we know NASA was a big time lier, we can't just believe the drawing picture of the earth that they presented to us, it's just not making sense....

2)Since few years after aeroplane was invented, there was a mission sent to the South pole by USAF, and the pilot was an airforce personnel himself had gone further the South pole and he testified that he had found a land as big as the size of American continent beyond the soith pole and he also admitt that he had seen a creatures inhabitants on the land and the description of the creatures was the same as described by Imam al Husein a.s in an narration where Imam a.s had said that if humans didn't come to his help, these creatures will do to him in his second coming in the end times, and he described the creatures exactly as what the pilot as described.... unfortunately the pilot had to return back from his mission to avoid being stranded there due to lack of aeroplane fuel, this mission was launched in the 30's and after few years the South pole was guarded by international army and closed for public until now, nobody is allowed to cross it wether by air or land and they will hunt and force anybody who crossed the border to return back to the point....what are they hiding until now❓

3)The transit point of refuelling the commercial jets were not making sense according to round earth map, but it is logical according to flat earth map...

4)All the eksperimen including laser confirms that there is no curve on the surface of the earth based on the diameter of the earth said by the globe earth theory, water are always leveled and never ever curved according to legitimate and valid science theory....

5)The movement of the sun and moon and the 4 seasonal practically was logically if the earth was flat and the sun and moon was orbiting the earth in their line of movement and this is all praralel with the Quram verrses itself, there is no any verses in the Quran nor other scriptures had said that the earth was round like a ball, all said that the earth was a plane, a carpet spreading with 4 corners and the word dunya itself means the lowest point.....

There are many more proofs I can write here, therefore I conclude that this earth must be flat and not round like a ball, I had been researching all this facts for many many years and I were never wrong as I was guided by Allah Himself from sunnism to Shi'ism and until I know the truth of Black Banners and convince about it, all I had done without any teacher but only Allah guide me, as how he made my birth a special and holy one when He cleansed the womb of my mother before I was created in it, and a baby that never cried for food or drinks or an adult begging for anything from anyone....

Thank you my master for listening to me.
Omshakina2020

Fizal al Al Mahdi wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:55 pm
Salamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh...

Allahumma sholli 'ala Muhammad wa ali Muhammad al Aimmah wal Mahdiyyin wa saleem tasleema....

I just wanted to clarify something on the Flat Eath theory as I find out the answer was not convincing to me based on my intensive research, eksperimen, testimony and proofs that I had in hand, as I am not just a BLIND FOLLOWERS of anything since I abandon sunnism faith which I was born into it decades ago....

I believe the world is not round like a ball based on below proofs and testimonies:

1)Nobody had ever been to outer space, we know NASA was a big time lier, we can't just believe the drawing picture of the earth that they presented to us, it's just not making sense....

2)Since few years after aeroplane was invented, there was a mission sent to the South pole by USAF, and the pilot was an airforce personnel himself had gone further the South pole and he testified that he had found a land as big as the size of American continent beyond the soith pole and he also admitt that he had seen a creatures inhabitants on the land and the description of the creatures was the same as described by Imam al Husein a.s in an narration where Imam a.s had said that if humans didn't come to his help, these creatures will do to him in his second coming in the end times, and he described the creatures exactly as what the pilot as described.... unfortunately the pilot had to return back from his mission to avoid being stranded there due to lack of aeroplane fuel, this mission was launched in the 30's and after few years the South pole was guarded by international army and closed for public until now, nobody is allowed to cross it wether by air or land and they will hunt and force anybody who crossed the border to return back to the point....what are they hiding until now❓

3)The transit point of refuelling the commercial jets were not making sense according to round earth map, but it is logical according to flat earth map...

4)All the eksperimen including laser confirms that there is no curve on the surface of the earth based on the diameter of the earth said by the globe earth theory, water are always leveled and never ever curved according to legitimate and valid science theory....

5)The movement of the sun and moon and the 4 seasonal practically was logically if the earth was flat and the sun and moon was orbiting the earth in their line of movement and this is all praralel with the Quram verrses itself, there is no any verses in the Quran nor other scriptures had said that the earth was round like a ball, all said that the earth was a plane, a carpet spreading with 4 corners and the word dunya itself means the lowest point.....

There are many more proofs I can write here, therefore I conclude that this earth must be flat and not round like a ball, I had been researching all this facts for many many years and I were never wrong as I was guided by Allah Himself from sunnism to Shi'ism and until I know the truth of Black Banners and convince about it, all I had done without any teacher but only Allah guide me, as how he made my birth a special and holy one when He cleansed the womb of my mother before I was created in it, and a baby that never cried for food or drinks or an adult begging for anything from anyone....

Thank you my master for listening to me.

Salam aleykum wrwb dear brother Fizal,
I pray you are well.
I just wanted to comment on your last answer as i feel it needs some deeper understanding from your part about what is this page of question and answers to the Imam a.s
Basically a question has been asked to Aba Sadiq a.s., the vice-gerant of God on earth , a question about a topic that you yourself have investigated.
You are interested in the topic, and you participate to the conversation. Fine. And you have in your favor that you speak about something not just lightly but after researching about it. very good.
But here is the thing, if you say you are a believer in the call and so recognize the divine appointment of the Imam a.s as The representative of God on earth,
it means that you recognize that the answer is FROM God. And may the the answer convincing to you or not... it is not really the matter...
Where i need to call your attention is that if you have yaqeen, certainty in this call and its truthfullness as you mention it, , , then your answer to the imam a.s is not matching, and not respectful neighter and shows that you might have to revisit your understanding of who is the Imam a.s , and what does it mean to ... know the truth about the black banners and convinced about it....
This path is all about renouncing the I.... and embracing God and its divine call and wisdom, ,, renouncing the personal opinion and embracing the truth and the knowledge of The man who has been sent by God to help and save you and the rest of humanity.

I hope it can help.
best wishes on your path

Return to “Q&A with the Imam”