This forum is for discussing and sharing books of all kinds

Moderator: Shana

Hameedah

f0ea0e5dad24f6c3263d93720f8dcb17.jpg
f0ea0e5dad24f6c3263d93720f8dcb17.jpg (42.38 KiB) Viewed 1793 times

THE THIRD BOOK OF ENOCH
(Book of Rabbi Ishmael, Merkabah Hebrew book of Enoch
)

And Enoch walked with God : And he was not; For God took him.

Rabbi Ishmael said:

(1) When I ascended on high to behold the vision of the Merkaba and had entered the six Halls, one within the other:

(2) as soon as I reached the door of the seventh Hall I stood still in prayer before the Holy One, blessed be He, and, lifting up my eyes on high towards the Divine Majesty, I said:

(3) " Lord of the Universe, I pray thee, that the merit of Aaron, the son of Amram, the lover of peace and pursuer of peace, who received the crown of priesthood from Thy Glory on the mount of Sinai, be valid for me in this hour, so that Qafsiel, the prince, and the angels with him may not get power over me nor throw me down from the heavens ".

(4) Forthwith the Holy One, blessed be He, sent to me Metatron, his Servant the angel, the Prince of the Presence, and he, spreading his wings, with great joy came to meet me so as to save me from their hand.

(5) And he took me by his hand in their sight, saying to me: "Enter in peace before the high and exalted King and behold the picture of the Merkaba".

(6) Then I entered the seventh Hall, and he led me to the camps of Shekina and placed me before the Holy One, blessed be He, to behold the Merkaba.

Read the complete book at the the link below...

https://rejectedscriptures.weebly.com/t ... enoch.html
Attachments
metatron-with-stars-endre-balogh.jpg
metatron-with-stars-endre-balogh.jpg (35 KiB) Viewed 1793 times
In God alone , is therefore, Good, or rather Good is God Himself.

~ Hermes

Return to “The Great Library of Alexandria”