Here you can listen to the noble quran whenever you like
By Djabriil
Salâm 3aleykum

Surat 17 Al Isra', means "The night journey" or "Bani Isra'il"?

Fî Amanillah
By ansarofallah
Salam Alakum Warahmatullah Wabarakatu,

Bani Isra'il;

Surah Bani-Isra’il (Children on Israel)

There are 111 verses in this ‘makki’ surah. The Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) has said that a great reward will be accorded to those who recite this surah and when they reach the verse about parents, they feel a sense of love and gentleness towards their parents.
It is narrated from Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (a.s.) that whoever recites surah Bani-Isra’il every Thursday night, will not die before meeting Imam Mahdi (a.t.f.) and will be counted among his companions. Also, if a child is not able to speak or is delaying in his learning how to speak, he should be given the water of this surah that has been written with saffron.
In the commentary of Safi it is written that the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) told Imam Ali (a.s.) that the last two verses of this surah are a protection and safety from theft.
This surah is also called surah al-Isra’.
By Asma
Subhan'Allah sis, i didn't know that!

Thanks for sharing!
By Samir
Salam Aleikum Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barakatu dear brother

Yes it means the Night Journey.

I had a vision about this a year ago when I didn't know Ahmed al Hassan a.s.:
Bismillah ar Rahman ar Raheem

I was floating in space, not standing on anything and I saw maybe 9, 10, 11 or 12 planets moving all together towards planet Earth. I heard and I saw the people on the earth, mostly the scientists and astronomers and doctors, and they were all shocked and looking for contact with these planets as they thought that this was an attack.

Then the planets reached the earth and at this moment the planets stopped moving. They were surrounding the earth.
The scientists went crazy, I think they had a lot of fear and they were all american and not muslim.
Then they managed to contact one of the planets and they found out that out of all of those planets, only that one contained life, and it was the closest planet to the earth.
There was only one living creature on that planet, and that was a man.
I was able to see this man and I realized I was the only one who was able to saw him.
The man was bald, white tinted, wearing a blue pants and a white T-shirt.
I didn't see his face good. Just the color and that he was bald.
(Note: the length and size and clothes of this man were exactly the same as those of Ahmed al Hassan a.s. in my other dream that I had a couple of months after this one.)
Then the scientists asked him via some sort of radio contact: How do you look like sir?
He replied in a modest and lowly tone: I am of flesh and blood just like you.
Then my mother was suddenly floating next to me or she was with me the whole time, and I asked her: look at that planet, you think there is someone alive there too?
Then the answer became clear to me and my mother, and there were two planets which contained life, so one having a man on it, and the other one having a women living on it,
and it became clear that she was either Fatima Al Zahra a.s. or Sayida Zeinab a.s. I think it was Fatima al Zahra (a.s.)
I asked her: 'What is the name of your planet?'
She pointed down, as if she was saying 'look, beneath this planet that i'm standing on you find the name of this planet.'
I looked and I saw the word: Al-Israa

That was the end, and after a week or so I found out that there is a sura in the Holy Quran that is called Al-Israa. Subhanallah
All praises due to Allah swt for guiding us.

May Allah grant all of you all that is good inshaAllah.
Q- Le Mahdi dans le Coran.

Salam, L’Envoyé de Dieu et Son Livre. Q-28. […]

N- Nostradamus.

Salam, Le découvrement. N-9. Ce qu’ont subi[…]

M- Deux Messies.

Salam, Jésus nous oriente. M-15. Jésus fait […]