[align=center]هل يجوز لنا أن نفسر أحلامنا أو الرؤية الخاصة بنا أم لا؟ إذا الجواب لا فكيف أقول للناس أني رأيت رؤية بان الرايات السود هي الحق لأن قد يقول لي أحد لا يمكنك تفسير الرؤية

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
والحمد لله رب العالمين
اللهم صل على محمد وآل محمد الأئمة والمهديين وسلم تسليما كثيرا

لا يجوز التفسير لكن يجوز ان يقول الانسان انا فهمي لهذه الرؤيا كذا وكذا ، ان كان الانسان قد سأل الله على امر واجابه الله برؤيا او كشف او نقر فهذا جواب الله له يعطيه الله للسائل على قدر فهمه لها، ولا يضله ان الله ارحم الراحمين ولا يضل عباده

Is it permissible for us to interpret our dreams or visions? If the answer is no, then how could I tell the people that I have seen a vision that the black banners are truthful? Because someone could tell me "you cannot interpret your vision!"

In the Name of Allah, The Abundantly Merciful, The Intensely Merciful
All praises belong to Allah the Lord of the Worlds
O Allah send Your prayers upon Muhammad and the Family of Muhammad the Imams and the Mahdis

It is not permissible to interpret, but the human being can say "my understating for this vision is such and such". If the human being has asked Allah about a certain matter, and then Allah answers him with a vision or with Kashf or with Naqr, then this is the Answer of Allah which Allah is giving to the questioner according to his understating of it, and Allah wouldn't misguide him. Indeed Allah is the most Merciful of Allah and He does not misguide His servants. 

[/align]
A- Nom nouveau du Mahdi.

Salam, Après le Rappel. A-19. Nous avions d[…]

Ha- Houmaza, Calomniateurs.

Salam, Des calomniateurs. Ha-1. Al-Houmazah[…]

L- La Mère des Cités.

Salam, La Montagne des Montagnes. L-6. Il e[…]