Paltalk 19/8/2017

Imam Ahmed al-Hassan a.s the leader of the blessed Black Banners of the East said:
"Drink the water and hurry before the morning comes. Drink the water and hurry, for it is permissible water. Drink from this water, for the day shall come when you will ask for it and will not find it.
O people, O children of Adam, wake up from your heedlessness before it is too late. Whether you want it or you reject it, the Qa'im of the Family of Muhammad will rule this Earth.
I swear a great swear, I swear by Allah the High the All-Capable, we will rule this Earth and we will fill it with equity and justice.
Nothing separates us from this matter except for a night or the night after. The seeds of our State have fruited O believers.
So where will you escape from us O wicked/immoral disbelievers, and to where will you escape while we flip the world like a Dirham between our hands.
Gather your armies O infidels and prepare for the day of judgment.
And I declare to everyone that I and a group of pure believers are in the land of Iraq since three days.
We came to you with the sword as we have promised you.
O government of Bani al-Abbas O followers of Iblis, from the land of Najaf I warn you, from the lands of al-Najaf al-Ashraf prepare to face it/us if you are men, and push this away from you if you can! And you will not be able to, nay by Allah!
They will not be able to my son.
This is not for them. Nay by Allah!
I promise you [all] my son.
In the safety of Allah and His protection.

قال الإمام أحمد الحسن عليه السلام قائد الرايات السود المشرقية المباركة:
اشرب الماء وعجل قبل ان يأتي الصباح
اشرب الماء وعجل فأنه ماءً مباح
اشربوا من هذا الماء فسوف يأتي يوم من الايام تطلبونه ولا تجدوه
ايها الناس يا بني ادم اصحوا من غفلتكم قبل فوات الاوان
شأتم ام ابيتم سوف يحكم قائم ال محمد هذه الأرض
قسماً عظما
قسماً بالله العلي القدير سوف نحكم هذه الأرض ونملئها قسطاً وعدلا
لا يفصلنا عن هذا الأمر سوى ليلة او الليلة التي تليها بأذن الله
نوات دولتنا قد اثمرت ايها المؤمنين
فأين تفرون منا ايها الكفر الفجرة والى اين تفرون ونحن نقلب الدنيا كدرهم بين ايدينا
جيشوا الجيوش ايها الكفرة واستعدوا ليوم الحساب
وانا اعلن للجميع اني ومجموعة من المؤمنين الأطهار في ارض العراق منذ ثلاثة ايام
جأناكم بالسيف كما وعدناكم
يا حكومة بني العباس يا اذناب ابليس من ارض النجف احذركم من ارض النجف الأشرف استعدوا لمواجهتها ان كنتم رجالاً وردوا هذا عنكم ان كنتم تستطيعون ولن تستطيعوا لا والله
لن يستطيعوا بني...
ليس لهم هذا لا والله
اعدكم بني
في أمان الله وحفظه
Y- Yamani et Yawmiates (Mémoires).

Salam, Intronisation ? Y-8. Après le rêve d[…]

I would like to delete my Account

As-salam alaikum, I would like to delete my Accou[…]

Salam, L’Étranger. R-16. Ce qui fera éloigne[…]

توجه بسم الله الواحد القهار تغییر فرکانس […]