In this forum we are discussing the secrets of the Yamani of the Family of Mohammed a.s., his true nature and the nature of the 313.
Its worth noting that User ik999 posted a book using this link ( download/file.php?id=3423 ) on March 28.

Page 7 of the book reads as follows:

"WHAT OF THOSE WHO DENY GOD'S ATTRIBUTES? Jabir asked, "My lord, what does it mean when fallen creatures say that god cannot be described and he is without attributes?" Baqir answered, "Jabir, these are god's words of wrath. The high king is near and is called near and rejects the worship of cursed Iblis: 46 'They see him distantly; we see him close.' 47 Watch out, Jabir. I tell you, when the Qur'an states, 'Say, he is one god;48 this is the speech of unbelievers. What do you say to that?" Jabir said, "Lord of all lords, you know best." Baqir said, "God is as we have described him, as he appeared to Iblis. The cursed Iblis said, and full of loathing, 'You are not our lord. There is only one god and a godhead, but he is in heaven. There is no likeness or image of him.'
Yet this is a shallow explanation of the verse, 'Say, he is one god.' The words also signify enormous anger. May Iblis be far from you, from all Muslims and believers. Jabir, for all the faithless he is far and difficult, but for believers he is near and plain. Believers know he is, but the unbelievers see nothing there. "When you worship what is not, it rejects your worship. When something is not, the worship is refused. As it is written, 'He rejects repentance of the unbelievers.' 49 Jabir, for us there is no room for what is not. Apart from god as he's described, we see no other. The high king is the spirit in the godhead. In light he is the sun coming from god. From realm to realm that light kisses light all the way down into the holy seat of the believers' brain, like rope or path. When light and spirit fade, believers wed the truth, and through the light return to body."
Bismillah ARahman ARaheem!

Assalamo Alaikom Wa RahmatAllah!

What i am going to present here is based on my views / ideas and I don't make any claim that they are Perfect Truth or even complete in their expression. The effort is only to draw a branch from the Origin given to us by YAMANI (as), so this branch may deserve to be cut off or may deserve to be nourished. THAT I do not know. And also my intention is not to confuse but to provoke the sense of comprehension with sincerity. I urge the reader to understand this.

It seems that the thread is regarding to the understanding of the two ranks of the first meaning of أَحَدٌ (ONE) and the second meaning is clearly understood as there seems to be no confusion as Huwa / Hu هُوَ is the Greater, Greater, Greatest Name of ALLAH and our journey is towards HUWA / HU هُوَ.

What is Ahad in the first meaning? It is the dissolution of all Great / Divine Names of Allah within the Manifestation / Essence of Allah and the Names of Allah are the Best and they are Infinite. The specific study of the names of Allah are the "Believers, Angels, Disciples, Messengers, Prophets, Imams and Mahdies (as)" and They are the Word of Allah because they realized and worshipped the "ESSENCE".

The First Rank: Detailed dissolution under the specific lense meaning allegiance to the HUJJAT (as) of the time, learning from Him (as) and His companions / Angels in His (as) absence, Gaining from his specific knowledge and knowing His (as) essence, purpose and reason, Giving Him (as) Glory and Victory and understanding the Name / Word of Allah, He (as) is manifesting in existence, to draw closeness to Allah (swt) and being enlightened by His (swt) Truest and Greater Reality.

The Second Rank: General dissolution he/she is under the allegiance but the Name / Word of Allah is not clarified, studied and observed under the specific lense of the Name / Word but the enlightenment regarding the Greater reality "ALLAH" is achieved in some degree.

Why was the attribute (أَحَدٌ) particularly used in Surah Ikhlaas when there are many other attributes of God Almighty?

The answer is clear in these verses:

قُلْ آمَنَّا بِاللَّـهِ وَمَا أُنزِلَ عَلَيْنَا وَمَا أُنزِلَ عَلَىٰ إِبْرَ‌اهِيمَ وَإِسْمَاعِيلَ وَإِسْحَاقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ وَالْأَسْبَاطِ وَمَا أُوتِيَ مُوسَىٰ وَعِيسَىٰ وَالنَّبِيُّونَ مِن رَّ‌بِّهِمْ لَا نُفَرِّ‌قُ بَيْنَ أَحَدٍ مِّنْهُمْ وَنَحْنُ لَهُ مُسْلِمُونَ
Say, "We have believed in Allah and in what was revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and the Descendants, and in what was given to Moses and Jesus and to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [submitting] to Him." (3:84)

وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا بِاللَّـهِ وَرُ‌سُلِهِ وَلَمْ يُفَرِّ‌قُوا بَيْنَ أَحَدٍ مِّنْهُمْ أُولَـٰئِكَ سَوْفَ يُؤْتِيهِمْ أُجُورَ‌هُمْ ۗ وَكَانَ اللَّـهُ غَفُورً‌ا رَّ‌حِيمًا
But they who believe in Allah and His messengers and do not discriminate between any of them - to those He is going to give their rewards. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful. (4:152)

No DISTINCTION / NO DISCRIMINATION = The ABSOLUTE DISSOLUTION of HIS (swt) NAMES / WORDS in ONENESS of ALLAH (THE ESSENCE).

WHAT I AM SAYING HERE IS OPEN TO ARGUMENT & DEBATE & CORRECTION:

"Believers, Angels, Disciples, Messengers, Prophets, Imams and Mahdies (as)" They are the WORDS / NAMES of Allah.

AND the DISSOLUTION / DISINTEGRATION into the ESSENCE "ALLAH" means they (as) are INDIVISIBLE "ONE" in TRUTH. ALL THE MESSENGERS and PROPHETS and ANGELS and BELIEVERS and IMAMS and MAHDIES (as) are ONE in ESSENCE and that is their (as) True Reality. The uniqueness is in their manifestation of NAME / WORD by which they exist.

THEY are different when they are OBSERVED under a SPECIFIC LENSE of WORD / NAME.

AND the ESSENCE ALLAH is the complete DIVINE LIGHT of MUHAMMAD (PBUH & HF).

AS MUHAMMAD (PBUH & HF) is manifestation of ALLAH in CREATION.

AND MUHAMMAD (PBUH & HF) flaps between THE MANIFESTATION Of NAME / WORD "ALLAH" and THE MANIFESTATION OF ESSENCE "ALLAH" time and time again! (you can learn more about this reality in the books of the Yamani (as))

But still even with this highest rank MUHAMMAD (PBUH & HF) has a much truer LORD / ULTIMATE LORD whom the speeches fail to express and the WORDs fail to utter.

AND the true LORD OF MUHAMMAD is HUWA / HU هُوَ.

AND MUHAMMAD (PBUH & HF) is always in a state of ETERNAL PROSTRATION to HUWA / HU هُوَ.

We are not even a tiny droplet from the vast SEA of the Perfect LIGHT of MUHAMMAD (PBUH & HF).

SO WHAT IS OUR PLACE and EXISTENCE?

In that explanation and understanding also lies the answer of my question how IMAM AHMED ALHASSAN (as) is the ARMOUR?

HE (as) MANIFESTS the WORD / NAME armor from the Names of ALLAH so whenever any of the NAME / WORD of ALLAH is safeguarded and given power, it is through this NAME / WORD which is the existence of IMAM AHMED ALHASSAN (as). Being the reality of Strong Corner/ Armour is his manifestation of one of the NAMES / WORDS of ALLAH (swt). Remember all these NAMES / WORDS ultimately falls into the ESSENCE of 'ALLAH'. SO "ONE NAME" represents one Attribute / Quality and this is the detailed Observation of "ALLAH" in Manifestation to reach HIS (swt) ESSENCE.

AND ALLAH (swt) has the best NAMES. And ALL HIS NAMES / WORDS are ONE. THEY all dissolve in to the MANIFESTATION and then ESSENCE of ALLAH.

You will reach the FIRST RANK in the FIRST MEANING if you don't discriminate / make distinction between the NAMES / WORDS of ALLAH and understand their (as) reality is "ONE":

قُلْ هُوَ اللَّهُ أَحَدٌ
"DECLARE HE IS ALLAH, THE ONE"
H- Pierre (Hidjara).

Salam, Une Pierre-Témoin. H-5. Mahdi est un[…]

A- Nom nouveau du Mahdi.

Salam, Miséricorde partout. A-18. Une sœur r[…]

S- L'Islam comme Religion ?

Salam, Petit Rappel du Rappel. S- 12. Le Ra[…]