This is a room strictly for putting up to date photos and video and news of people claiming to be the Imam, Jesus, a Prophet or God.
By MC2189
And the SEA seems to have an esoteric meaning now also. The sea is where the "Sailors" go to sail after their host bodies have died. It's the realm of the demons...

I also found some great info in the Fragments of Noah section of Enoch and in the first book here to suggest that Antarctica IS this land. It could even be what was called Atlantis as it is covered with a one mile deep ocean of ice now.

The Book of Enoch: Book of Noah--a Fragment: Chapter LXVII

8. But those waters shall in those days serve for the kings and the mighty and the exalted, and those who dwell on the earth, for the healing of the body, but for the punishment of the spirit; now their spirit is full of lust, that they may be punished in their body, for they have denied the Lord of Spirits and see their punishment daily, and yet believe not in His name.

9. And in proportion as the burning of their bodies becomes severe, a corresponding change shall take place in their spirit for ever and ever; for before the Lord of Spirits none shall utter an idle word.
10. For the judgement shall come upon them, because they believe in the lust of their body and deny the Spirit of the Lord.

11. And those same waters will undergo a change in those days; for when those angels are punished in these waters, these water-springs shall change their temperature, and when the angels ascend, this water of the springs shall change and become cold.

12. And I heard Michael answering and saying: 'This judgement wherewith the angels are judged is a testimony for the kings and the mighty who possess the earth.'
13. Because these waters of judgement minister to the healing of the body of the kings and the lust of their body; therefore they will not see and will not believe that those waters will change and become a fire which burns for ever.
By MC2189
I highly recommend the end of the Book of Enoch when darkness tries to creep in and get the best of you.

16 chapters of gold...

http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/boe094.htm

The Book of Enoch: The Concluding Section of the Book: Chapter XCII

1. The book written by Enoch--Enoch indeed wrote this complete doctrine of wisdom, which is praised of all men and a judge of all the earth for all my children who shall dwell on the earth. And for the future generations who shall observe uprightness and peace.

2. Let not your spirit be troubled on account of the times;
For the Holy and Great One has appointed days for all things.

Let's just say that the Concluding Section of the Book casts a bright light upon shadows
By MC2189
Understand. There is only one correct gospel. All others are perversions designed by Satan to replace the incredible truth of its Message. It is this enormous understanding that Satan’s ministers always seem to pervert first.

At the very beginning of His ministry, Christ taught, “Repent you, and believe the GOSPEL” (Mark 1:15). But what is the true gospel? Is there more than one that God approves?
By MC2189
The vast majority are taught to believe that the gospel is merely about the Person of Jesus Christ. Obviously, Christ’s role is an extremely important subject, but He is not the gospel.

The Bible shows that the name of Jesus Christ is preached in conjunction with the gospel. Again, His role is vital to Christianity, and must be understood, but He is not the gospel.

Going back to Mark 1, verse 14: “Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the KINGDOM OF GOD.”

This is the gospel Jesus preached. And it was in the same context that He said, “Repent you, and BELIEVE THE GOSPEL.” Again, what gospel? The gospel of the “kingdom of God.” Verse 1 refers to this message when it states, “The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ.” Christ’s gospel was about the KINGDOM OF GOD—not something else! One must believe that gospel, not a counterfeit or substitute. The vast majority of the world simply does not know of this gospel.

This is now the next task I am going to attempt to take on and embrace in my mind. I'm satisfied with my understanding of the serpent and the garden for now. This is ultimately more important anyways.
By MC2189
Luke 5:17-26

One day as Jesus was teaching,
Pharisees and teachers of the law,
who had come from every village of Galilee and Judea and Jerusalem,
were sitting there,
and the power of the Lord was with him for healing.
And some men brought on a stretcher a man who was paralyzed;
they were trying to bring him in and set him in his presence.
But not finding a way to bring him in because of the crowd,
they went up on the roof
and lowered him on the stretcher through the tiles
into the middle in front of Jesus.
When Jesus saw their faith, he said,
“As for you, your sins are forgiven.”

Then the scribes and Pharisees began to ask themselves,
“Who is this who speaks blasphemies?
Who but God alone can forgive sins?”
Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them in reply,
“What are you thinking in your hearts?
Which is easier, to say, ‘Your sins are forgiven,’
or to say, ‘Rise and walk’?
But that you may know
that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins”–
he said to the one who was paralyzed,
“I say to you, rise, pick up your stretcher, and go home.”

He stood up immediately before them,
picked up what he had been lying on,
and went home, glorifying God.
Then astonishment seized them all and they glorified God,
and, struck with awe, they said,
“We have seen incredible things today.”
By MC2189
Many miss what was truly incredible in that story.

A crippled man walked as his body was healed, BUT others had their spirits saved, and that goes well beyond anything of the flesh.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQgtQRoHR5o[/youtube]
By GraciousPurity
Wow, I just came across this thread by chance lol this is awesome :) Must bookmark!
And come back to read everything. Thanks so much for starting this, MC2189 :D
By MC2189
Thank you. I'm still working out a lot of this in my mind, so there is a lot of (what I now realize to be) chaffe in here, but also some wheat.

My latest posts on this kind of stuff is in the Signs of the End Times thread in Armageddon Mount.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4132
Last edited by MC2189 on Wed May 25, 2011 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Q- Le Mahdi dans le Coran.

Salam, Les Mahdis sont les Rappels. Q-31. No[…]

N- Nostradamus.

Salam, Lecture révélatrice des Livres. N-11.[…]