This room deals with topics and threads relating to religion and/or Spiritual beliefs
By Masonicon
Do you know, in Ireland, there's kind of Jinn that has capabilities that has to do with 5th Dimension, and that's Jinn is Leprechaun. it's operated by manipulating Tachyons and the flow of Cause and Effect. and because of it's powers and abilities, that Jinn is associated with Luck and unluckiness, and when Christianity dominates Europe, the Irish themselves hide this Jinn in their Christianity.

Happy (late) St. Patrick Day
By disciple
yes brother Abdullah mentioned Leprechaun in hashemfilms first semester
By disciple
Masonicon wrote:and Leprechaun are Tachyonic Jinn

asalam alakum wa rahmatullahi wa barakthu

dark matter jinn are not to be compromised with, and dark matter is a big mystery at the moment, this jinn from paralel universes of the mind and above 7th dimension might be more advanced and have different abilities but they are army of darkness and intruders of the mind, so you shouldn't let them near your mind they like to stay hidden in ignorance of the mind) according to my conclusions

If anyone maybe can contemplate on this and Higgs boson, is Higgs antimatter or is it dark matter particle? and what's the difference between this two? :problem:

I'm not exactly sure about this things , may Allah guide us all to the truth of the Imam a.s.

Fi Aman Allah
By disciple
disciple wrote:
Masonicon wrote:and Leprechaun are Tachyonic Jinn

asalam alakum wa rahmatullahi wa barakthu

dark matter jinn are not to be compromised with, and dark matter is a big mystery at the moment, this jinn from paralel universes of the mind and above 7th dimension might be more advanced and have different abilities but they are army of darkness and intruders of the mind, so you shouldn't let them near your mind they like to stay hidden in ignorance of the mind) according to my conclusions

a slight change in a theory from my mind, this is what I learned from Sister Samia's lecture:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwrk0syAn3E[/video]

Imam AHMED AL HASSAN A.S.: ABOUT THE HEAVEN: FIRST HEAVEN=THE WORLDLY HEAVEN/SKY IS NOT THE SKY ABOVE US THAT WE SEE BUT ALL THE PLANETS AND GALAXIES INCLUDING EARTH AND WHAT IS ABOVE IS THE FIRST HEAVEN/HEAVEN OF THE SOULS SO ALL THE UNIVERSE IS HEAVEN THE PHYSICAL HEAVEN THIS HEAVEN CAN ALSO BE CALLED EARTH(AL-ARD) SOMETIMES, AHLUL BAYT MENTIONS 7 HEAVENS AND 7 LAYERS OF EARTH. Imam As Sadiq a.s. said: hell is in the 7th earth

so acknowledging this it can be, that Heaven is in 7th dimension, human bodies have 7 chakras, Allah swt created 7 days and 7 nights, so it is something about number 7, thus from 7th dimension originates The Light of Allah swt which is energy which is Muhammad sawas, so my thesis is that from 7th dimension to first exists a thing that scientists call matter(99,9% empty space) and from 7th up to whatever dimensions exist beyond that there is antimatter and further up the dimensional scale we go thus darker the creation...for example at CERN when they were researching subatomic particles called Muon neutrinos in OPERA expreriment, they supposedly found out that they travel faster than the speed of light

Thus there is a possiblility that this neutrinos are from antimatter beyond 7th dimension where the laws of physics, patterns and nature of elements are completely different and that dark creation is stronger in those dimensions thus travel faster...it's just a theory from my fallible mind, but it seems logical to me and Allahu Alem He is the Best of Knowers
By disciple
asalam alakum wa rahmatullahi wa barakathu

Subhana'Allah wa Alhamdulilah I was thinking, can it be possible that the so-called ''god's particle'', some scientist called it ''god-damned'' particle named as Higgs boson be in fact a dark matter quantum sub atomic source of dark energy, that runs this thing:

Because THIS ARTICLE says that This type of technology uses quantum vacuum fluctuations to create thrust, and this NASA outerspace spaceship is suppose not using any fuel...so if quantum fluctations in vaccum runs with dark energy source a.k.a. Higgs boson, then NASA is surely connected with CERN and offcourse the occult and sanskrst vedas and similar conjurers stuff like that,...imo they make a pact with reptilian jinn :think:

Allahumma Salli `Ala Muhammad Wa Ali Muhammad Al Ai'ma wal Mahdiyeen wa salam Tasleeman Kathera
Q- Le Mahdi dans le Coran.

Salam, Les Mahdis sont les Rappels. Q-31. No[…]

N- Nostradamus.

Salam, Lecture révélatrice des Livres. N-11.[…]