This room deals with topics and threads relating to religion and/or Spiritual beliefs
By m-ali1988
The Verse Of Salutations: Salawat

“Lo! Allah and His angels shower blessings on the Prophet. O ye who believe! Ask blessings on him and salute him
with a worthy salutation.” [33:56].

Abdur-Rahman Bin Abi Laila, from Ka'b Bin Ujrah met me and said, "Shall I not give you a present I got from the Prophet?" 'Abdur-Rahman said, "Yes, give it to me." I said, "We asked Allah's Apostle saying, 'O Allah's Apostle! How should one (ask Allah to) send blessings on you, the members of the family, for Allah has taught us how to salute you (in the prayer)?' He said, 'Say: O Allah! Send Your Mercy on Muhammad and on the family of Muhammad, as You sent Your Mercy on Abraham and on the family of Abraham, for You are the Most Praise-worthy, the Most Glorious. O Allah! Send Your Blessings on Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as You sent your Blessings on Abraham and on the family of Abraham, for You are the Most Praise-worthy, the Most Glorious.'" Sahih Bukhari, Book 4, V55, Hadith 589.

Yahya Ibn Yahya Al-Tamimi, Malik from No’aim Ibn Abdullah Al-Mojmar, from Muhammad Ibn Abdullah ibn Zaid Al-Ansari [and Abdullah ibn Zaid-he who was shown the call (for prayer in a dream)] narrated from Abi Masoud Al-Ansari who said: "We were sitting in the company of Sa'ad Ibn Ubada when the Messenger of Allah (s) came to us. Bashir ibn Sa‘d said: "Allah has commanded us to bless you, O Messenger of Allah! But how should we bless you?" He (the narrator) said: 'The Messenger of Allah (s) kept quiet (and we were so much perturbed over his silence) that we wished we had not asked him. The Messenger of Allah (s) then said: (For blessing me) say: "O Allah, bless Muhammad and the members of his household as Thou didst bless the members of Ibrahim's household. Grant favours to Muhammad and the members of his household as Thou didst grant favours to the members of the household of Ibraheem in the world. Thou art indeed Praiseworthy and Glorious; and salutation as you know." Sahih Muslim, V1, P191.

Ka‘b Ibn Ujra: We said or someone said: "We are ordered to bless you, and to greet you. We know how to greet you, but how should we (ask Allah to) send blessings on you? He said: "Say: O Allah! Send Your Mercy on Muhammad and on the family of Muhammad (s), as You sent Your Mercy on Ibraheem (as) and on the family of Ibraheem (as), for You are the Most Praise-worthy, the Most Glorious. O Allah (swt)! Send Your Blessings on Muhammad (s) and the family of Muhammad, as You sent your Blessings on Abraham and on the family of Ibraheem, for You are the Most Praise-worthy, the Most Glorious!" Sahih Sunan Abi Dawood, V1, P272.

Ali Ibn Abi Taleb (as) said: "Every Du'a will be accepted if you send blessings on Muhammad (s) and household of Muhammad (s)."
Al-Haithami: Narrated by Al-Tabarani in Al-Awsat, and it’s narrators are Trustworthy, and it was mentioned before in the beginning of the chapter through ibn Masoud and it is a good Hadith, and the Hadith of Jabir and Hadith of Fudhala ibn Ubaid. Majmahul Zawahid, V10, P180.

Sending peace and blessings on the wives and companions?

Saleh Ibn Abdul-Aziz Al-Sheikh said: “And 'taradi' (saying may Allah be pleased) on the companions and the wives of the Prophet (s) was added and did not exist in his (s) time, neither in the era of Abu Bakr, Umar and Uthman. And it was not even in the time of the Imams of the Tabi'in, but after them they did add this 'taradi' & have made it a slogan. For it became a slogan of Ahlul Sunnah against those who are others than themselves such as Al-Rawafid, Al-Khawarij, Al-Nawasib etc. Al-La'aali Al-Ba'iya Fi Sharh Al-Aqeeda Al-Wasetiyya. V2, P410.
By m-ali1988
Ansariyat Ahmed wrote:Ahsant May Allah reward you for sharing it

Barak Allah Feek sister and keep up the good work in the Paltalk room.
Q- Le Mahdi dans le Coran.

Salam, Les Mahdis sont les Rappels. Q-31. No[…]

N- Nostradamus.

Salam, Lecture révélatrice des Livres. N-11.[…]