This room deals with everything that has to do with mind control programming
Bump!

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2189
A thread in the current events section, ties to this.
abdelazeez wrote:Bump!

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2189
A thread in the current events section, ties to this.

:shock: awesome find !!!!!

So dangerous has WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange become that Interpol has issued a ‘red notice’ arrest warrant for his immediate capture in order to prevent him from release the entire US “Gulf of Aden Vortex” file he currently has in his possession and China has taken the extraordinary step of launching against his website the most ‘powerful’ cyber attack ever witnessed from a government against a private website.

To what is contained in the United States secret “Gulf of Aden Vortex” file WikiLeaks has in its possession and is threatening to release it is not in our knowing.

What is in our knowing though is what the ancients had to say about the Gulf of Aden vortex, but which they described as the Eye of Ra (aka Eye of Horus) [photo bottom left] that was personified in the ancient Egyptian goddess Wadjet, a fierce goddess depicted as a lioness warrior and protector, and as the sun goddess whose eye later became the eye of Horus, the eye of Ra, and is also known as the Lady of Flame.

According to these ancient legends, should our human race ever threaten to destroy the Earth, Wadjet would return in “righteous wrath” through the “vortex” of the Eye of Ra to do battle with those who are “defying” the gods and their plans for humankind.

Not known to most people about this most powerful, and feared, ancient Egyptian goddess, Wadjet, is that humanities oldest recorded religious celebration was held in her honor and called the “Going Forth of Wadjet”, celebrated for thousands of years, under too many different names and religious incarnations to count, on December 25th, but called in today’s World Christmas. http://www.pakalertpress.com/2010/12/06 ... tastrophe/

Wadjet http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wadjet (worth the read)

Serpent Goddess of Justice, Time, Heaven and Hell
http://www.crystalinks.com/wadjet.html
Volux wrote:Serpent Goddess of Justice, Time, Heaven and Hell
http://www.crystalinks.com/wadjet.html

Another Reptilian connection.
Aaron Mccollum - Project Seagate II
Aaron's personal story.

[youtube]AoB18unO7iA[/youtube]

admits his core body temp is lower then normal .....
typical trait of RH negitive blood type
http://www.reptilianagenda.com/research/r110199a.shtml
WOW! i saw this thread, and watched the video, and fell out of my chair. I met a rogue element of that very organization, a man named Ken (sorry i cant remember his last name, ive tried...jedi mind block?) back in about 1987-88, and he said he was a retired army general and was attached to the c.i.a. psychic warfare division. He taught me and two others remote viewing, among other things, and said he was going around the country doing this to counter what "opposing" forces were doing. long story on that one, but the short of it is after about 4 months or so , he just dissapeared, and i never saw him again. I was shocked to hear others were even talking about this, so i can kind of confirm to a degree what this guy is talking about. I still dont know what to make of all this, hehe we live in some darn strange times indeed!
zenshaman wrote:WOW! i saw this thread, and watched the video, and fell out of my chair. I met a rogue element of that very organization, a man named Ken (sorry i cant remember his last name, ive tried...jedi mind block?) back in about 1987-88, and he said he was a retired army general and was attached to the c.i.a. psychic warfare division. He taught me and two others remote viewing, among other things, and said he was going around the country doing this to counter what "opposing" forces were doing. long story on that one, but the short of it is after about 4 months or so , he just dissapeared, and i never saw him again. I was shocked to hear others were even talking about this, so i can kind of confirm to a degree what this guy is talking about. I still dont know what to make of all this, hehe we live in some darn strange times indeed!

Interesting... BTW did u say remote viewing?
Abdelazeez wrote:
zenshaman wrote:WOW! i saw this thread, and watched the video, and fell out of my chair. I met a rogue element of that very organization, a man named Ken (sorry i cant remember his last name, ive tried...jedi mind block?) back in about 1987-88, and he said he was a retired army general and was attached to the c.i.a. psychic warfare division. He taught me and two others remote viewing, among other things, and said he was going around the country doing this to counter what "opposing" forces were doing. long story on that one, but the short of it is after about 4 months or so , he just dissapeared, and i never saw him again. I was shocked to hear others were even talking about this, so i can kind of confirm to a degree what this guy is talking about. I still dont know what to make of all this, hehe we live in some darn strange times indeed!

Interesting... BTW did u say remote viewing?

i did say remote viewing, only we didnt call it that back then. this guy ken also talked about an ancient ship that was orbiting the planet, and one day we would have access to that ship. i tried asking him about that many times, and just didnt get anywhere with that question. all he would say is that there was a ship in orbit around earth, and it was coming down. funny thing about that, is ive seen different articles on the net, that talk about an ancient spacecraft of some sort in orbit around the earth. I just really dont know what to think about all this anymore, i have seen so many strange things that seemingly dont make sense, unless you are looking at the big picture. the thing is, so many ancient scripts are being played out before our very eyes, nothing surprises me anymore. I do know this however, something wonderful is going to happen soon!
zenshaman wrote:i did say remote viewing, only we didnt call it that back then. this guy ken also talked about an ancient ship that was orbiting the planet, and one day we would have access to that ship. i tried asking him about that many times, and just didnt get anywhere with that question. all he would say is that there was a ship in orbit around earth, and it was coming down. funny thing about that, is ive seen different articles on the net, that talk about an ancient spacecraft of some sort in orbit around the earth. I just really dont know what to think about all this anymore, i have seen so many strange things that seemingly dont make sense, unless you are looking at the big picture. the thing is, so many ancient scripts are being played out before our very eyes, nothing surprises me anymore. I do know this however, something wonderful is going to happen soon!

Care to provide some links to the people interested in hearing about it here? :thumbup:
Abdelazeez wrote:
zenshaman wrote:i did say remote viewing, only we didnt call it that back then. this guy ken also talked about an ancient ship that was orbiting the planet, and one day we would have access to that ship. i tried asking him about that many times, and just didnt get anywhere with that question. all he would say is that there was a ship in orbit around earth, and it was coming down. funny thing about that, is ive seen different articles on the net, that talk about an ancient spacecraft of some sort in orbit around the earth. I just really dont know what to think about all this anymore, i have seen so many strange things that seemingly dont make sense, unless you are looking at the big picture. the thing is, so many ancient scripts are being played out before our very eyes, nothing surprises me anymore. I do know this however, something wonderful is going to happen soon!

Care to provide some links to the people interested in hearing about it here? :thumbup:

here are three links with interesting comments about what they are calling Black Knight an ancient spacecraft.the first link is a link to Department of Astronomy University of California, Berkeley, California, the following two link to articles by others. i haven't decided if everyone talking about this is off their rocker, or if there really is something to this.There is SOMETHING up there, but what, i dont know. I'm looking thru my browser history and seeing if i can find some other links, i remember reading several articles so i know there are more out there. I seem to recall a project camelot interview where someone was also talking about it.
[url]
http://www.ceveni.com/2008/05/ancient-s ... ht_19.html
http://www.rfreitas.com/Astro/SearchIcarus1980.htm
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread488424/pg1
[/url]
A- Nom nouveau du Mahdi.

Salam, Après le Rappel. A-19. Nous avions d[…]

Ha- Houmaza, Calomniateurs.

Salam, Des calomniateurs. Ha-1. Al-Houmazah[…]

L- La Mère des Cités.

Salam, La Montagne des Montagnes. L-6. Il e[…]