This room deals with everything that has to do with mind control programming
I watched all the vids of UFO's Gateway To Hell. Liked them a lot, thanks MC2189. Mr Best states that the documentary won't be preachy, but it totally is. Which I don't mind. I've never heard the idea before that the pyrimids and sphinx were oringinal built for Christ. One idea the videos made me think was the possibility that maybe HAARP is creating crop circles. The 2nd part starts to get really good with the topic of Star Gates.

Also JWPDX, I was going to ask what parts of the McCollum interview you thought might be truth. So thanks for posting that. Disinformation is a wild/crazy thing.
AAAHHHH!!! IFC!!! Your signature picture is suuuuper creepy!! :lol: :lol:
Sorry to burst anyone's bubble here but this guy is a total fraud.... all the (dis)info he has presented is totally false. Let's just say he has been 'dabbling' in black magic and jinn conjuration for some time. He has never been an MKULTRA product and definitely not a psychic in the truest sense of the word. All the information presented is from literature out there already with a new spin on things for the 21st century diet that he has manipulated himself. I do admit that some information he has provided is quite accurate however, please note that all his (dis)info is related from the jinns that he conjures.

For some of the aware on this forum of an inkling, check out the geometrics designs he has on his shirt / tatooos. Tattoos (insignias) on the skin actually focus specific energy in the etheric and sub-etheric fields (for lack of a better word) and allow more direct thought imprinting than mere whispers that these entitites are capable of.

I don't normally post comments, however, can recognise when the overall frequency field of the forum is being dragged down. JWPDX, I would strongly suggest not to waste your time to follow this guy as your time is worth much more especially with your skills and capabilities. Just an insight, you are going to cross paths with something big , life-changing and positive, and hence may become a distant memory on this forum as an active member.

JWPDX, the 1000s of people that follow him are going to get a nasty surprise in the near future as this agent of theirs will conduct a hyper-dimensional ritual via the internet that will be used to power hyper-dimensional constructs. This will allow these entities to direct the output energy to break certain safeguards built into all those participating. This will allow the 1000s of people who follow him to become ‘temporarily possessed’ (for lack of a better word) and thereby allow these beings to manipulate various internal mechanisms to become corrupted and thereby able to be influenced by non-islamic based thinking. Apologies if that sounds condensed.

Anyway, peace to all.
:shock: Can you please tell me more? What have you learned about him? How do you know this group posession will take place? PM me if you prefer. I would really like to know how you came to your conclusions about mccullom

JazakAllah for the reply :D
Apologies if my comments sounded as if a 'group possession' will occur, that was not my intention. Although, more specifically they will be bound/lodged (can't describe this accurately) into the participants specific energy field and able to interact a great deal more than any other person. Not withstanding the fact that this has been done before by others who also forget that not everyone get's affected due to one's personal guardian angels and destiny (destiny is a bit complicated as even though a person does not pray salaat, lives aloof and does not read protective duas, they still get temporary protection and there are many reasons I can think of and that is comparable to a drop in the ocean when thinking of reasons for protection when it comes to destiny).

No need to provide info on this guy as to his credibility you will learn soon enough, as they say, 'their marks are on their faces'.

Just remember, time is fleeting, in both qualititative and quantitive terms. Everyone has been given (the illusion of) (a) choice.
transparent wrote:Apologies if my comments sounded as if a 'group possession' will occur, that was not my intention. Although, more specifically they will be bound/lodged (can't describe this accurately) into the participants specific energy field and able to interact a great deal more than any other person. Not withstanding the fact that this has been done before by others who also forget that not everyone get's affected due to one's personal guardian angels and destiny (destiny is a bit complicated as even though a person does not pray salaat, lives aloof and does not read protective duas, they still get temporary protection and there are many reasons I can think of and that is comparable to a drop in the ocean when thinking of reasons for protection when it comes to destiny).

No need to provide info on this guy as to his credibility you will learn soon enough, as they say, 'their marks are on their faces'.

Just remember, time is fleeting, in both qualititative and quantitive terms. Everyone has been given (the illusion of) (a) choice.

Bless you.

If there is an "I" attached to what he's saying it will be what you call group possession quite naturally because all energy will be focused on the "I" that is saying things rather then the information itself which has no possessor. If there is no subjective interest in the serving and/or receiving end all mental plotting will dissolve.

Although it is very good that you brought that to attention on the Facebook matter. It is not wise to get involved with your persona with these things because as you've put it these personas have a tendency to use Jinn on people. As probably a Christian would put it, if we have the full armor of God on us then again there is no problem and all such activity will reflect to the one who made it.

We don't need anyone besides The One/Allah for guidance. It is quite pointless to get fascinated with personalities. It is the same as getting fascinated with a wave in the ocean. It will return to the ocean. Although if one has the inclination to which is a magnetic event again the law of God one might have a look at the information stripping it of of any subjectivity which includes past and future. Then one could see what it is and what it is that pulled one to that information.

Bless you.
Bro Elirien, You're right about that. I only hope the things i said to him in private emails dont make me a target. I was posting things to combat his disinfo on his facebook page, for all his "fans" to see. That is the only reason i got involved in the first place. To try to combat the lies. I'm afraid it was all in vain. He's got more momentum than a CERN particle.
JWPDX wrote:Bro Elirien, You're right about that. I only hope the things i said to him in private emails dont make me a target. I was posting things to combat his disinfo on his facebook page, for all his "fans" to see. That is the only reason i got involved in the first place. To try to combat the lies. I'm afraid it was all in vain. He's got more momentum than a CERN particle.

You are protected by The One. Let him if he does.

If you believe that it is his disinfo then you have to combat something. If you say "He knoweth that which is in front of them and that which is behind them, while they encompass nothing of His knowledge save what He will" then what is combating what?

Don't like that, then go combating and be afraid of this and that.

We don't attack or are afraid of sickness.
We are that which burns it all. As Yeheshua put it, "we are the salt of the earth".

Bless you.
Y- Yamani et Yawmiates (Mémoires).

Salam, Le récipiendaire. Y-13. Il est aussi[…]

N- Nostradamus.

Salam, Au détriment des associateurs. N-7. […]