This room deals with all and every kind of conspiracy theory ever thought of or discussed
By zizzou
Salaam, I have a question I was hoping somone could answer. Inshallah maybe Brother Abdullah or someone else who would has knowledge regarding this issue.

Okay so we all know the Story of Cain and Abel. But some people ask was Cain Adam's son or Shaytans? It is very obvious that Cain's seed is the seed of disbelivers. But does he have to have Shaytans blood to be a disbeliever? When Eve eats the fruit from the forbidden tree, some people argue that this tree was that of sexual knowledge and that Eve had laid with Shaytan and thus been impregated with his son. Astakfirullah I know this sounds blasphemous but bear with me.

Chapter 5 Verse 27
"And recite to them the story of Adam's two sons, in truth, when they both offered a sacrifice [to Allah ], and it was accepted from one of them but was not accepted from the other. Said [the latter], "I will surely kill you." Said [the former], "Indeed, Allah only accepts from the righteous [who fear Him]."

Why does Allah refuse Cain's sacrifice? Is it because he is unpure?

We know that there are two seedlines. So the question is how did this come to be.
Comments brothers and sisters!
Last edited by zizzou on Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:15 am, edited 6 times in total.
By Haider
sa wr wb,

I have definitely heard of the argument that he was the seed of satan before from several christians in the past, but havent heard it from a muslim.

As for the point of the tree i believe that the Imam a.s. says that it was the knowledge of the Ahlulbayt that adam a.s. ate from.

But again the tree possessing sexual knowledge is something thats only been alluded to by christians i believe.

For the sacrifice not being accepted i was always lead to believe that it was due to lack of sincerity, ie only for show and not the goodness of his heart.

As with everything if anybody has found any mistake i have mentioned above please highlight and correct it.

PS I think there was a tads episode on the seed of adam a.s. and ibliss l.a. Aswel as the clay of believers and disbelievers. Might be something to check out if you havent done so already :)
By zizzou
Yeah I've never heard this argument before and I read it recently and I am trying to understand its implications. I have seen the TADS episode and it focuses more on how The Cain and Abel story has repeated over time, and how it is the original story in which the disbeliever commits injustice against a believer.
I am not saying I believe that Cain is Shaytan's son, I actually strongly believe he is Abels twin brother, and the son of Adam.

Okay Imam Ahmed (A.S) has told us that The tree was, "The blessed tree that comes from the knowledge of the Ahulul Bait." Which means that this tree was not as some scholars claim the knowledge of sex but of the knowledge of the Ahlul Bayt that is only permissably given from Allah.

Thus the sex argument is cut out. But I still wonder, if Cain was the son of Adam which makes sense cause Cain and Abel were twins, is his seed the seed of disbelievers because he was the first to rebel against the seed of believers? I guess what I'm asking here is was Cain a disbeliever by birth (as some people claim), or by influence from Shaytan? Imam Jafar explains that Believing parents can give birth to a disbelieving child, but that has to do with past scenarious. Knowing Adam's children are the first generation we can determine that Cain was not born as a disbeliever because of prior actions. Thus why would Cain be born a disbeliever? Being one of the two first earth generation childen in this cycle, Cain was influenced by Shaytan to become a disbeliever.
By zizzou
Ah ha! Very nice. Thank you sis Alhamdulilah. How could I forget the details regarding this door! Astakfirullah.

Cain does have the seed of Shaytan because he married the daughter of Shaytan. But he himself was Adam's son but he was taken by the whisperings of Shaytan.

Alhamdulilah.
By zizzou
I see. How exactly was Cain from Shaytan's seed? Was it predestined?
By Laila_Ali_123
Ya Ali!

Asalaam Alaykum wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatu,

I pray you and your loved ones are well and in a Place Most Pleasing to Allah swt, InshaAllah,Mola Ali Waaris

I always think of Umar l.a when I think of Cain l.a

Remember Door # 23 from The Secret Manuscript of Imam Jafar Sadiq a.s...
That beautiful Manuscript of our beautiful Master Jafar Sadiq a.s

"Verily Ali a.s was oppressed six times and in six times with what they thought it was said for six times with what he resembled over them and he has one killing left and he has one last oppression left to endure in resemblance to affirm the Proof upon the Enemies and Allah would never kill His Preferred ones.
Did you not hear Allah's words in the story of Jesus?
"That they said (in boast) We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Apostle of Allah but they killed him not nor crucified him but it was made to appear to them as such" - The Holy Qur'an 4:157
Mufaddel asked "What was the reason of his killing the first time?"
Imam Al Sadiq replied "The reason for the first time was Cain and Abel, for Abel in those times was the Prince of the Believers and Cain was Zafir and the Satan of Satans"
"And Cain came to Abel and said 'Marry me your daughter' but Abel refused to marry her to him"
"And it was then that Cain said 'By Allah I will kill you if you do not marry her to me' "
"So when he threatened to kill him, Abel married Cain the Daughter of Iblis (Satan) Gurayra, and Qabil thought she was the Daughter of Abel"
"And Allah is Greater and more Honorable than to do that with one of His Preffered ones, but He does that in the Apparent making it look so, so as to affirm the proof upon the Enemies"

"And the meaning is as I have told, and it continued as such with them for six times"

Then it goes on to say how then after that when Umar l.a asked for the hand in marriage of Umme Kulthum a.s, our Master Ali a.s sent a book through Salman Muhammadi pbuh to Umar l.a which had a picture of Cain and Abel... Abel meaning Imam Ali a.s and Cain l.a meaning Umar l.a....to which Umar l.a knew what it meant...then the same happened.
La Howla Wala Quwata illah billahil Aliyyul Azeem

And here I quote a beautiful from my Imam Ahmed al Hassan a.s...

"...But I will never compromise,never bargain, never stop confronting Othman and exposing him publicly. ..."

So yeah, when I think of Cain l.a, I think of Umar l.a

Mola Ali Waaris

Fi Aman Allah

Laila Ali
Last edited by Laila_Ali_123 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By zizzou
Alhamdulilah that is another great miracle of the Quran. So many allegories that must be noted!
By zizzou
Alhamdulilah.
Q- Le Mahdi dans le Coran.

Salam, L’Envoyé de Dieu et Son Livre. Q-28. […]

N- Nostradamus.

Salam, Le découvrement. N-9. Ce qu’ont subi[…]

M- Deux Messies.

Salam, Jésus nous oriente. M-15. Jésus fait […]