Prophecies Fulfilled by Only Imam Ahmed Al Hassan a.s.

This forum announces the appearance of Imam Mahdi

Moderator: Shana

rumunzigera99

Prophecies Fulfilled by Only Imam Ahmed Al Hassan a.s.

Knowledge

When you observe human existence, you will find numerous supposed 'spiritual guides', gurus, and religious scholars. Each claiming to have knowledge from God and that the truth can be found through their teachings. 

However, only an individual whom has been chosen by God All-Mighty, and has his name and description mentioned by his predecessors in a divine text, has the right to provide humanity with knowledge. And one of the conditions that a true claimant of God fulfills is revealing Divine knowledge to the people. However, the knowledge that a divinely appointed man brings is not always easy for people to handle.

Abu Abdullah (peace be upon him) was asked about Al-Qaim (peace be upon him), so he said: ‘All of us are Qaim with the Command of Allah, one after one, until there would come the Owner of the sword. So when the owner of the sword comes, he would come with a matter other than which was’.

Source: https://hubeali.com/books/English-Books ... ty(13).pdf page 20 of the PDF

And Imam Ahmed Al-Hassan (peace be upon him), the successor of Imam Al Mahdi (peace be upon him) fulfilled this prophecy by revealing many shocking revelations that many found difficult to handle such as: revealing the true origin of the Kaaba, the reality of the soul, aliens, and many other revelations.

However, what Ahmed Al-Hassan (peace be upon him) has revealed so far is nothing for what is yet to come and the knowledge which will be brought forth will surely shake the earth. 

Absence of the Qaim

We find a narration in the book Ghaybat AlToosi, where it states that Al-Asbagh ibn Nabata said: I went to the Commander of the Believers (peace be upon him) so I found him drawing lines in the earth, so I said to him: ‘O Commander of the believers, why do I see you contemplating and drawing lines in the earth? Do you desire it? So he said: "By Allah, I have never desired it nor have I ever desired the world, but I was thinking about a man who will be born from the eleventh from my sons, he is the Mahdi who will fill it with justice and equity as it was filled with oppression and injustice. There will be a confusion and an absence for him, people will go astray in it, and some others will be guided in it." So I said? So how long will the confusion and absence be? So he (peace be upon him) said: "Six days, or six months, or six years." - Ghaybat AlToosi p 165 hadith 127

It is known that Ahmed Al-Hassan (pbuh) went into a physical absence during the last half of 2007 and then remained absent until he started to communicate with his closest Ansar in the second half of 2013.

This proves what the Imam (pbuh) said in the hadith has become true, thus fulfilling another prophecy.

Then he (pbuh)  gathered the 12 men in one place and stayed with them for 1 and a 1/2 years until the death of King Abdullah - upon which Imam Mahdi (as) reappeared and the glad tidings about this news were delivered to the Ansar. Thus fulfilling yet another prophecy.

Raising the Black Banners

Numerous scholars in Islam have argured that one of the signs of the appearance of Imam Al Mahdi (peace be upon him) is the appearance of Black flags that emerge from the East. And throughout the years, many terrorist groups such as the Mujahideen, ISIS, and al Qaeda have used black flags with Arabic writing and claimed that they are the supposed army of Imam al Mahdi. Although it is know the banner of the Mahdi (pbuh) is black, the Ahlul Bayt (peace be upon him) specifically mentioned that the banner will specifically have the words, “Allegiance is to Allah” or ‘Al Bayatillah’ written on it. 

We read in the book, 250 Signs to which Abu Abdullah (peace be upon him) said: "Verily we, Ahlul Bayt have a banner, whoever goes ahead of it have renegated, and whoever is late to it have perished, and whoever follows it has followed [us], it is written in it: 'Allegiance is to Allah!'" 

Source:  http://www.mahdi-lib.com/sites/default/ ... laamaa.pdf
top of page 19 of PDF

Since the beginning of the call, Imam Ahmed Al Hassan raised the banner, which read, "Allegiance is to Allah!" and it is the only banner on earth with such a statement. Thus fulfilling another great prophecy.

The Great Event

On the 23rd of December, 2016, Imam Ahmed Al Hassan (peace be upon him) publicly announced that a great glad tiding from Allah shall occur on the New Year's Eve. A great glad tiding which will shake the thrones of the tyrants and hypocrites. 

On the night of December 31st, 2016, it was announced the opening of the Black Banners of the East Satellite Station. It is from this platform that the thrones of oppressors have been shaken and great secrets have been revealed. 

Death of Several World Leaders

On October 2nd 2015, the Black Banners of the East published a video in which Imam Ahmed Al-Hassan (peace be upon him) said on 29.09.2015, "You can tell the world what I told you a few days ago and it is news of the unseen which will happen in the near future: Several world leaders will die within a short time of one another."

And exactly how Imam Ahmed Al Hassan prophesized, from May 2016 to November 2016, numerous world leaders such as prime ministers and presidents passed away within a short period.

This is incredible proof that Imam Ahmed Al Hassan (peace be upon him) holds knowledge of the unseen and it was the only time in history where over twenty world leaders died within such a short period of time.

Think about it, when have you ever heard a man not only prophesize the death of world leaders but also specifically state that they will die within a short time of one another!!

Truly only an ignorant one can deny this proof of the Black Banners.

The Platform of Egypt

After Aba Sadiq's migration to Egypt in 2011, he along with other believers in Ahmed Al-Hassan (peace be upon him) strove to build the media platform for the Imam to fulfill the hadith about the Minbar of Egypt. This small group of believers spent the next years producing and spreading videos and media about the call of Imam Ahmed Al-Hassan (peace be upon him) to all four corners of the world. A task which they continue to do until this day. 

Thus fulfilling a narration from the Prince of Believers (peace be upon him and his family) to which he said, "Verily I shall build a platform in Egypt." The narrator said, "O Prince of Believers, it is as if you are saying that you will rise after your death." He (peace be upon him) said, "How farfetched, O Abayah! You went into a different sect, a man from me does that." – Bihar Al-Anwar Vol. 53 page 59

The Appearance of Imam Al Mahdi

Today, Muslims all over the world have been waiting for the appearance of the savior of mankind, Imam al Mahdi (peace be upon him). However, what they do not realize is that Imam Al Mahdi (pbuh) has already appeared!

In the book, 250 Signs Until the Appearance of Imam Al Mahdi, we find a narration where the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him and his family) said: "Hijaz will be ruled by a man who has the name of an animal, If you looked at him you will see that he is cross-eyed from far and if you came close to him, you will not see anything wrong with his eyes. His brother who is called Abdullah will succeed him. Woe unto the Shia from him, he repeated it three times, give me the glad tidings of his death I will give you the glad tidings of the appearance of the Hujja"

And there was a man who ruled Hijaz who had a name of an animal and that man was King Fahd. 

Just as the prophecy predicted, on the 23rd of January 2015, the death of King Abdullah Bin Abdel-Aziz's of Saudi Arabia death was announced, thus fulfilling the awaited prophecy that the death of King Abdullah will bring the glad tiding of the appearance of the Hujjah (Imam Mohammed Ibn Al Hassan Al-Askari (peace be upon him) which no human was able to bring except for Imam Ahmed Al Hassan (peace be upon him).

Prophecy of the 12 Men

We find a narration in the book, Al-Ghayba by Al-No'mani, p. 285 to which Abu Abdullah (peace be upon him) said: "The Qa'im shall not rise until twelve men come forth and say that all of them have seen The Qa'im, but people will belie them."

Source:  Ithbat al-Hudat, vol.3 p.738, Biharul Anwar, vol.52 p.244, Bisharatul Islam p.122, Mo’jam Ahadeeth al-Imam al-Mahdi, vol.3 p.488.
https://www.al-islam.org/printpdf/book/ ... html/39117
Page 392 of the PDF

On the very same night of King Abdullah's death, 12 men were taken to meet the Hujjah of Allah, Imam Mohammed Ibn Al Hassan Al-Askari (peace be upon him). These 12 men are the only people on planet earth to fulfill this ancient promise of the prophet and bring glad tidings from his successor to those who have ears to listen, and this in itself is a great proof against any denier. Yet many belied them and continue to do so until today, fulfilling yet again another prophecy.

Resurrecting the Forgotten Will of Prophet Muhammad 

From both Sunni and Shia sources, it was well known that before the passing of the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him and his family), he had Imam Ali (peace be upon him) dictate a will on the night of his deathbed. A will in which if we hold on to it, we would never be led astray. However, no Islamic school of thought was able to introduce this will to the publish but Ahmed Al Hassan (peace be upon him) and he was the first to claim the will. The narration states,

The Messenger of Allah (pbupahf) said on the night of his death to Ali (peace be upon him),
“O Father of Al-Hassan, bring me a leaf and a paper”, and he dictated his will until he came to a position where he said, ”O Ali, there will be twelve Imams and afer them there will be twelve Mahdi’s. You, O Ali, are the first of the twelve Imams; God has named you in his heavens Ali Al-Mortada, The Prince of the believers, Grand truthful, the bright Farouq (Judge and differentiating between true and false), the trusted, and the Mahdi (rightly guided). These names may not be truly attributed to other than you. O Ali, you are my guardian on my own family, their living and their dead.

My women, whom you maintain shall find me tomorrow, and whom you reject I am acquitted of her. I will not see her and she will not see me on the day of resurrection, and you are the successor (Khalifa) on my nation afer me. If the day of death comes to you, hand it over to my son Hassan the very beneficial. Then if the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to my son Al-Hussein, the Martyr, the Pure and the Assassinated. If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, the master of the servants and worshipers Ali. If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Mohamed Al-Baqir. If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Jafar Al-Sadiq (the honest). If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Moussa Al-Kadhim (The Patient). If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Ali Al-Reda. If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Mohamed Al-Tiqa (The Trustworthy). If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Ali Al-Nasih (The Advisor). If the day death of comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Al-Hassan Al-Fadil. If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Mohammed the Mandate of the Holy Family of Mohammad Peace be upon them all. These are the twelve Imams.

Then there will be twelve Mahdis after them. Then when Allah receiveth him, let him hand it over to his son, the first of the close ones, he has three names, one like mine and my Father’s: Abdullah (Servant of God), Ahmad and the third name is The Mahdi (the guided) and he is the first Believer.”

Source:  Bihar Al Anwar vol.53 p.147

Raja

Another proof of the truthfulness of the Black Banners and the unseen knowledge of Imam Ahmed Al Hassan (peace be upon him) is how he is the only one whom has clarified the reality about the Raja, incarnations, and reality of kinship in the soul world, and these are truths the non-working scholars have rejected that reincarnation cannot be found within the fold of Islam.

But the truth is that these scholars are not able to accept this matter because they have relied on their limited and fallible knowledge of the soul which blinds them from clear Qu’ranic verses that mention that the soul of a human being does return after the physical death.

For we read in Surat Ghafir (40) Verse 11, {They will say, "Our Lord, You made us lifeless twice and gave us life twice, and we have confessed our sins. So is there to an exit any way?"}

There is a narration from Imam al Sadiq (peace be upon him) in Bihar Al Anwar Volume 53  where it says,
Imam Al-Sadiq (peace be upon him) was asked about the saying of Allah (swt) {And on the day when We will gather from every nation a party from among those who rejected Our communications, then they shall be formed into groups.} [Holy Qur’an 27:83].

So he (peace be upon him) said: "What do the people say regarding it?"

So I said: They say it is about the Day of Resurrection.

So he (peace be upon him) said: "Would Allah gather on the Day of Resurrection one group from every nation and leave the rest?!" Rather indeed it is about the Raj’a (The Return). As for the verse of the Day of Resurrection then this it is the following: {and We will gather them and not leave behind from them anyone . And they will be presented before your Lord in rows, [and He will say], "You have certainly come to Us just as We created you the first time. But you claimed that We would never make for you an appointment.} [18:47-48]."

And this very verse in Surah an-Naml verse 27 has another great matter, and the it is fold in another narration from Imam Al Sadiq (peace be upon him) where it states, Through another chains of narrators, it is narrated from Mufaddal that Imam Ja’far Sadiq (peace be upon him) said regarding the words of the Almighty Allah: “And on the day when We will gather from every nation a party…”Every believer who had been slain will be revived and sent to the world again and then die after completing his tenure on the earth. Also Rajat will be for only those who are pure believers and pure infidels.”

Now, let us pay attention to what we have just read from Imam Al Sadiq where it stated that, “Rajat will be for only those who are pure believers and pure infidels.” And Imam Ahmed Al Hassan (peace be upon him) is the first to not only show and clarify that reincarnation is true and that the soul never dies, he announced that we are in the Rajat world. Meaning that all of the pure believers, prophets, messengers, and vicegerents of God are here in this day and age along with the most evil ones.

This matter was further explained in episode 9 of the Black Banners series which mentions a narration from the book Al Haft Al-Shareef, a book in which Imam Ahmed Al Hassan (peace be upon him) stated 'I have said that Al-Haft Al-Shareef is one of the greatest books present, but it also has a little amount of corruption. But it is only a small amount.' 

The narration states, "And Imam As-Sadiq (peace be upon him) said: 'Verily, Allah chose between the souls in the Shadows, then made it enter the bodies. So when our Qaim emerges, he inherits the brother whom Allah chose in the shadows. And he does not inherit the brother from the physical birth. Know him from that, and whoever does, there remains no further proof.'

Return to “The Call of Imam Mahdi”