True Love

In this forum we will discuss what we have learnt from Ahmed AlHassan pbuh

Moderator: Shana

Mahmoud_AbdElMajeuid

I learnt from Imam AHMAD ALHASAN and Aba Alsadik ( pbut ) the true meaning of love , that how They (pbut) are love all people and seek for them many methods to make them purify hearts by love .
This is so great and the greatest gift from the lord to follow the leadership of love .
Thank you O My Master AHMAD ALHASAN pbuh
Thank you O My Master Aba Alsadik pbuh
Thank you all pure souls who work to spread the greatest message the 7th convenant .
O ALLAH Send your prayers upon MOHAMMAD and The family of MOHAMMAD The IMAMS and the MAHDIS and submit a great submission
Hassanhuseyn

Gerçek aşk Allah svt için sevebilmek bugün Imam Ahmed El Hasan as 'dan öğrendik ki gerçekten sevgisiz hayat olmaz
walead313

Mahmoud_AbdElMajeuid wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:07 am
I learnt from Imam AHMAD ALHASAN and Aba Alsadik ( pbut ) the true meaning of love , that how They (pbut) are love all people and seek for them many methods to make them purify hearts by love .
This is so great and the greatest gift from the lord to follow the leadership of love .
Thank you all pure souls who work to spread the greatest message the 7th convenant .
walead313

walead313 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:32 pm
Mahmoud_AbdElMajeuid wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:07 am

Return to “What I learnt from Ahmed Al Hassan PBUH”