1. By registering on black-Banners.com/forum you have agreed not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned. You agreed that “black-banners.com/forum” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit.
2. If you registered to discuss in a peaceful manner and support black banners productions you are always welcome here. But if the only purpose of the registration is to play the Thought Police because the black banners do not fit into your personal doctrines will lead to a ban. This is a private forum (private means: Belonging to a particular person or persons, as opposed to the public or the government) and the producers rely on the human rights articles 18 and 19:
Article 18. Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance.
Article 19. Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.
3. Nobody is forced to stay here. If a user does not agree with ideas here there is always the option of getting the account deleted.
In that case, one of the staff members has to be contacted via PM. All the postings will still be saved unless they contain abusive language towards the founders.
4. To use the black banners Board as a tool in order to start smear campaigns against anyone will lead to an immediate ban.
5. Uploading racist avatars will lead to a ban.
6. The result of a poll started by a user in the voting area does not oblige the Board Administration to take any action. It is not allowed to bring up Administrative issues like Banning, Warning or similar actions (which concern the Board Administration only) to the polls.
7. Mocking or threatening the Board Administration, the Staff or fellow members will lead to a ban.
8. If a user is banned he has to get over it. Multiple ID's will be deleted automatically without further warning.
9. Strange user names which consist only of an alphabet soup will be detected as Bots and get automatically deleted.
10. Non-activated accounts will be deleted after 30 days.
11. The post ranking system does not oblige the Board Administration to provide special rights to a user with high posting numbers.
12. Accounts with 0 postings will be deleted after 3 month after their last active visit. "Never logged in" accounts will be deleted after 1 month.
13. It is not allowed to use this board as a tool for advertising products, which are in no way affiliated to black-banners.com/forum.
14. Please do not create any accounts for others. If these new users are getting banned for violating the board rules, their ip addresses are also blocked, which means that your own IP is also getting banned (the one you used to create an account for the other persons).
15. The Board Administration is free to add new rules or to change the existing ones.
To sum it up BE RESPECTFUL guys and gals and NO SPAMMING!!!
Insha'Allah this can be a place where we can openly discuss and debate with respect for one another in a way that would be most pleasing to Allah (swt) and our Imam (as). I think it's also imperative to remember that we are all brothers and sisters in faith, that we have journeyed these last few years together, we have grown and learned with one another, hand in hand, side by side, we are a family all of us and if one of our beloved family members deviates we should do everything in our power to help guide them back to the truth through love and patience, and never deal with them in anger or in an aggressive manner. And it is also of the utmost importance to remember that we are still very much connected by our love for Ahmed Al-Hassan (as), and if nothing else binds us in this world, this should be enough that we deal with one another with respect and mercy and love and compassion.
Thank you for your time.
Peace and Blessings.