The Seventh Covenant

A covenant is an agreement between God and Man. It is our story and it all began with the covenant of Adam (PBUH). There have been six previous covenants throughout the ages. Each has pointed to the best of all covenants, The Seventh Covenant.

Moderator: Shana

Shana

THE COVENANT OF PROPHET MUHAMMED (PBUH) HAS BEEN BROKEN

You can see it everywhere the signs are becoming more evident. What did you expect? The laws have been broken and the once holy agreement has been broken. The covenant of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) has been broken! Whilst, there are billions of muslims who claim to have held on to the teachings and traditions of the Holy Prophet, it has become more and more apparent that the Islam we know today is not the same Islam that the Holy Prophet had taught. Infact so much so that it was not even after the demise of the holy prophet that people had turned their backs on the clear instructions of the Holy Prophet.

"Islam began as something strange and will return to being strange, so give glad tidings (bless) the strangers." Sahîh Muslim (1/130)

We are living in times like no other. Never has there been so much chaos in the world. Along with the new covenant comes the punishment for breaking the Muhammadan covenant. And this punishment is the most severe of punishments for the disbelievers; worse than the flood of Noah, worse that the wiping out of the Tower of Babel, worse than the plagues of Moses...

It is wars and rumors of wars (possibly World War 3), famine, depression, the return of the 10 plagues of Moses (blood, rivers, locust swarms etc.), diseases e.g. COVID 19, and many more

And the worst of punishments for the staunchest of disbelievers is the Riser of the Family of Muhammad, and the revenge that the righteous souls take in the End of Times; including Jesus and the other prophets... the coming out of the grave, the return - the minor judgment where everyone comes and takes their rights back. All those who upheld their covenants.

The punishment happens during the rise of the Qaim, and is also currently happening, and will happen for the breaking of the covenant the Mohammedan covenant.

Imam Al Baqir said:
"Speak to us about the Qaim…" He said: He will follow the path of the Messenger of Allah (sawas), he will eliminate previous things and come with new things ." – Sheikh Muhammad ibn Ibrahim Numani, al-Ghaybah al-Numani, p. 216

The Everlasting Supreme Final Covenant

rainbow.jpg
rainbow.jpg (4.21 KiB) Viewed 4049 times
THE 7th COVENANT WAS GIVEN TO AHMED AL HASSAN:

Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan (pbuh) established a new covenant with God - the 7th Covenant, the everlasting and supreme one... An everlasting covenant, this seventh covenant is the most complete, and perfect covenant, the final covenant, the covenant of God - not with a particular person, or nation, or race - but a covenant with the SOULS of the Righteous.

This is the Greatest and most perfect covenant that brings all the will and commandments and knowledge... the hadith about only 2 letters have been revealed from the time of Adam until today and the riser will bring the remaining 25 letters to complete the 27 letters of knowledge.

"The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever" "My servants the righteous, shall inherit the earth." - Psalm 37:29

THE NEW LAWS OF THE FINAL COVENANT

We have to realize that the establishment of a new covenant has happened with the Qaim of the Family of Muhammed - Imam Ahmed Al-Hassan.
That's also why the hadiths mention the Qaim coming with a new religion. Because besides Adam and the "Ulu’l-Azm" of the prophets - who are the 5 prophets whom brought the new covenants and sharias - the Qaim is the 7th who brings a new religion, a new covenant, a new sharia, a new gospel.

WHY WERE THE ULU'L AZM THE COVENANT PROPHETS SO AMAZING?

The people always had a problem to acknowledge the Uli Al-Azim and that’s why they were also the five greatest prophets - not just because they were covenant prophets and did not break them like Adam — but because people fought them for bringing a new message - while they still kept their covenant with God, and were determined. Their job to preach the new covenant with the new laws, and new message, and new gospel - was the most difficult. They came with a new matter and the people could not handle it... just like the Riser from the Family of Muhammad Ahmed Al-Hassan (as).
That’s why the prophets were always warning their generations way ahead of time... Be ready for Noah... Be ready for Abraham... for Moses... For Jesus... for Muhammad... and each Imam was warning and preparing for Imam Mahdi... just like they prepared the way for the blessed Banner of the Yamani Ahmad Al-Hassan who guides to all the truth.

Covenants are brought only by the most beloved of God, the friends of God throughout all time. Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Muhammad. These men are the lawmakers — the ones who change the very story of human history. And these men are a test upon the people.
Perhaps, people focus on the laws sometimes, rather than the heart of the matter. That’s what happened to Jesus when his followers saw him “breaking” the old covenant. Let us take a lesson from history:
Jesus.jpg
Jesus.jpg (11.31 KiB) Viewed 4049 times
“One Sabbath Jesus was going through the grain-fields, and his disciples began to pick some heads of grain, rub them in their hands and eat the kernels. Some of the Pharisees asked, “Why are you doing what is unlawful on the Sabbath?”
Jesus answered them, “Have you never read what David did when he and his companions were hungry? He entered the house of God, and taking the consecrated bread, he ate what is lawful only for priests to eat. And he also gave some to his companions.” Then Jesus said to them, “The Son of Man is Lord of the Sabbath.” - Mark 2:23-26

Truly, the covenant is the Son of Man. And these days God has blessed us a great blessing because we know the Qaim of the Family of Muhammad. We have been given the words of God from our beloved father and Master Aba Alsadiq as, the son of the Qaim, Ahmed Al-Hassan (as). Today, with submission of the heart we may enter into a new covenant with God.

The Soul Covenant in the End Times mentioned in the Holy Scriptures

The 3 major religions agree that there will be a nation of righteous souls which return with the Savior in the End Times, to unite, and bring justice. Furthermore the Islamic prophecies about End Times also state that the Qaim from the Family of Muhammed will be known by pointing out the kinship of the souls.

And Ahmed Al-Hassan did exactly this, he explained the matter of kinship of the souls - that every soul has a father, but not a mother, and that every soul belongs either to the tree of the good souls (Muhammed's offspring) or the tree of the bad souls (Shaytans offspring).
And he is also the one who showed that reincarnation is actually found in Islam, and clarified the Islamic prophecies about the souls of the Righteous ones (Prophets, and messengers, and every rightoeous soul), who return in the End Times to assists the Rise of the Qaim, who establishes peace and justice on earth.

Therefore the Islamic concept of "the return in the End times with the Qaim", equals the Christian concept of "the Return of the Righteous in the Endtimes with the Savior", equals the Jewish concept of "the Gathering of the Children of Israel with the Messiah" - and this concept is found throughout the Torah, the Bible, and Islamic hadiths.

Imam Ahmed Al-Hassan made us understand that the deeper and everlasting meaning behind the "Children of Israel" is that they are a family of souls that fulfills its covenant with God - and therefore is showered with promises and awe-inspiring prophecies -, while the physical tribe of Israel already obliterated its own covenant and lost it.

Today the Jews and many Christians still think the promise of God was in regards to a piece of land, or that the ark of the covenant is a relic inside a wooden box - from which the Spirit of God did not leave until today, or that the "Temple of God" can simply be built. If they realized the truth they'd be crying tears of blood.
The truth is that the covenant from God was that he will teach a nation of good souls to be submissive with their hearts to His commands, and in actual fact the ark of the covenant is a prophet messenger that carries the spirit of God within him, and guides the people to bring themselves to justice & bring justice to the earth, and establishes the Kingdom of God for the whole world.

“​The Lord your God will circumcise your hearts and the hearts of your descendants, so that you may love him with all your heart and with all your soul, and live. The Lord your God will put all these curses on your enemies who hate and persecute you. ​You will again obey the Lord and follow all his commands I am giving you today​.” - Deuteronomy 30:6-7

I will heal their apostasy and faithlessness; I will love them freely, for My anger has turned away from Israel (Hosea 14:4)

I will remember My covenant with you in the days of your youth, and I will establish an everlasting covenant with you … Then you shall know that I am the Lord, that you may remember and be ashamed … when I provide you an atonement for all you have done, says the Lord God. (Ezek 16:60-63)

I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah – not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers … My covenant which they broke. But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people (Jer 31:31-33)

And what would be a better way to let these righteous souls which have returned in this era (The End Times we are undoubtedly in) from different times and places unite as one except through a new covenant?

The 7th covenant is the best answer, which is a covenant of the soul that God made with Imam Ahmed Al-Hassan, which will attract every good soul and make them all gather upon the matter of the Savior of the End Times.
Because Ahmed Al-Hassan is revealing the true history of mankind, which is that God is one, his message has always been one, all prophets and excellent people were sent by Him and were meant to be one unbroken chain of ruling messengers.
And the truth is that God renews his religion according to the era, and that God alone decrees the just ruler on earth, and that God judges people by how much they submit their hearts to Him and His messengers - which are the tool to advance mankind, and benefit every individual that leans towards goodness.
The road to healing, compassion, mercy, spiritual completion, and freedom from evil wants - and towards the light is the only road God wants for those who seek Him.

The Kingdom of God will not be established until it is established within you.
Every day is Ashura, and every land is Karbala
AdamSterling

Asalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu. Are there copies of these deleted videos available? I would love to be able to see them.
Allahuma salli ala Muhammad wa ahle Muhammad al aimma Wal mahdieen Salim tasleema

Return to “The Seventh Covenant”