Seeking God - My Journey

The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step or a single click. Join us as we share our journey and highlight our most memorable moments to date on this path.

Moderator: Shana

Olivegreen

My journey started back in 2016 when i first accepted the dawa.. i guess it was always about finding and wanting a relationship with God as i ddin't have one although i grew up in a twelver shia household i never found the true meaning to all of lifes unanswered questions.. it was an empty void that i just wanted to fill with some answers or maybe just one answer that would hopefully leave me content, i felt empty knowing that i'd have a life with a 9-5 job.. billls to pay.. work to attend and a constant repeat that i didnt want to have to live repeatedly.

For me i've always wanted to know as to why humans were even placed on the earth.. who is this God that everyone prays to but has different ideas about.. and why is it that everyone was asleep and not wanting to find out about the truth as to who we are and what we were doing on this planet.. and that's where it all started ...

I heard about the call from family members and was introduced to the the arrivals and tads where i became truly fascinated.. and then i remember about 5 years ago the 10 videos of the black banners coming out on youtube.. and my god was i blown away with the incredible knowledge that i had been awaiting to hear.. i felt as though i found the people that had the same questions about me and an understanding of what i felt but it wasnt only that it was Aba sadiq a.s that really put his hand in the fire to save me from the emptyness of the world that i was feeling and ever since i could not be more grateful to live amongst the most pure hearted souls i have and will ever meet and i could not be more thankful that Aba sadiq a.s gave me the opportunity to be amongst and serve such a holy man from the family of muhammed (peace be upon him and his holy family) ..

Not only do i have a relationship with God, but rather i found him ...
Attika

Wow beautiful !
Truly meeting Aba al Sadiq as or knowing him
We have found GOD.
This is the only religion that you can find that has UNITED all the religions and accepted all.
“Whoever is with God is not afraid of anyone. And we are the only ones on the face of the Earth that have God with us. We are the only ones on the face of the Earth that whenever we ask God for something, He answers us.”

Return to “The journey”