By ahmadmahdi
In the Name of Allah, The Abundantly Merciful, The Intensely Merciful , All praises belong to Allah the Lord of the Worlds O Allah send Your prayers upon Muhammad and the Family of Muhammad the Imams and the Mahdis , peace be upon them all.
أَعـوذُ بِاللهِ مِنَ الشَّيْـطانِ الرَّجيـم
I seek refuge in Allaah from the Wicked Cursed Satan
أعوذ بالله من أنا
I seek refuge in Allah from the I
لاَ حَوْلَ وَلاَ قُوَّةَ إِلاَّ بِٱللَّهِ ٱلْعَليِّ ٱلْعَظِيمِ
There is no power and no strength except with Allah, the Most High, the All Great
اللهم صلي على محمد و ال محمد الأئمة و المهديين و سلم تسليما كثيرة
O’Ahmad O’Abdullah O’Mahdi from You O’Ahlul Bayt is Goodness And in You O’Ahlul Bayt is Goodness And Upon You O’Ahlul Bayt is Goodness
لبيك ياحسين
Labayk Ya Hussain

The Rights of the Believers
From the Holy Quran:
“Allah is the guardian of those who believe.” (Surah al-Baqarah 2: 257)
“That is because Allah is the Protector of those who believe.” (Surah Muhammad 47: 11)
“and helping the believers is ever incumbent on Us.” (Surah ar-Rūm 30: 47)

The rights of the believers are mentioned in many ahadith from the Ahl al Bayt [as] and in many verses from the Holy Quran which Allah swt and the Ahl al Bayt [as] know best.
It has been reported that al-Maulla ibn Khunays said: I said to Imam Sadiq (a.s.), ‘What is the right of a believer on a fellow believer?’ ‘I feel sympathy for you’, he replied, ‘I fear that you would know and not act upon it and you would neglect it and not safeguard it.’ I said, ‘There is no power and no strength except with Allah’ ‘Believers have seven obligatory rights incumbent on each other,’ Imam Sadiq (a.s.) said, ‘each of these rights are mandatory on brothers in faith to fulfil. If he (believer) omits any right from these, he has come out of the guardianship of Allah and has forsaken obedience to Him.
The simplest of these rights is that you should love for him (your brother in faith) what you love for yourself and you should despise for him what you despise for yourself.
The second is that you should help him with yourself, your wealth, your tongue, your hands and your feet.
The third is that you should pursue what pleases him and avoid his displeasure and obey his command.
The fourth is that you should be his eyes, his guide and his mirror.
The fifth is that you should not fill your stomach while he is hungry, you should not be quenched while he is thirsty and
you should not clothe yourself while he is naked.
The sixth is that if you should have a servant while he does not have one, you should send your servant to wash his clothes and prepare his food and bedding.
The seventh is that you keep his vows, answer his calls, respond when he invites you, visit him when he is ill and accompany his bier; and if he should have a need, you should rush to fulfill it and not give him the trouble to ask you for it. When you have done all these, then your friendship unites with his friendship and his friendship with yours. Bihar ul Anwar 74/224 h. 12, al Khisal 50 h. 26 al Kafi 2/169 h. 2

Imam Sadiq (a.s.) said: By Allah (I swear), never has Allah been worshipped with anything better than fulfilling the rights of a believer. A believer has more rights than the Ka’bah. And he said: “A believer is the brother of another believer; his eyes and his guide. He neither cheats him nor deserts him. (Bihar ul Anwar 74/311 h.67)

Imam (a.s.) also said: If you are in need ask him, and when he asks you give him. Do not tire doing good to him as he does not tire for you. Be a support to him for he is a support to you. When he is away, safeguard his interests in his absence, and when he is present, visit him, show him respect him and honour him, for he is from you and you are from him. If he is angry with you, do not leave him until you have removed his resentment. If good befalls him, thank Allah; and if he is afflicted, compensate him, relieve him of it and help him.(Bihar ul Anwar 74/24 h. 4)

It has been reported that Abu Jafar (a.s.) asked: Does any of you come to his brother, put his hand in his pocket and takes what he wants; and the other one does not stop him?’ I (the narrator) said. ‘I do not know of that happening amongst us’. So Abu Jafar (a.s.) said, ‘Then you have achieved nothing’.
‘Then we are doomed’ I exclaimed. ‘The community (of believers) have not attained maturity in their understanding yet,’ he remarked. Wasail us Shia 6/299 and /424; Bihar ul Anwar 74/24 h. 51

From the Holy Quran
“and to Allah belongs the might and to His Apostle and to the believers.”(Surah al-Munāfiqūn 63: 8)
“And be kind to him who follows you of the believers.” (Surah Ash-Shūrā 26: 215)

Abuse against the believers
The rights of our believing brothers and sisters are great and it is our duty to fulfill these rights, to want what we love for ourselves for our believing brothers and sisters. To always remember not to hurt another believer even by mistake! To protect and take care of them at all times. To be kind and considerate towards all believers.
From the Holy Quran
“They who taunt those of the faithful who give their alms freely, and those who give to the extent of their earnings and scoff at them; Allah will pay them back their scoffings and they shall have a painful chastisement.”(Surah at-Tawba 9: 79)
“O you who believe! Let not (one) people laugh at (another) people perchance they may be better than they, nor let women (laugh) at (other) women, perchance they may be better than they; and do not find fault with your own people nor call one another by nick names.” (Surah al-Hujurāt 49: 11)

The Messenger of Allah (S) says, “Those who make fun will be brought on the day of Qiyāma and a door will be opened towards Paradise. He would be told to enter it fast. Full of grief and misery, as soon as he tries to enter it the door will slam shut and another door will open on the other side. He would be told enter quickly, but as soon as he reaches it they will shut that door also. He will continue in this struggle but he would not be able to enter any of the doors. At last he would lose all hope and now when he is called, he shall decline.” Muhajjatul Baiza Vol. 5 page 326
The Messenger of Allah (S) said, “Abusing a believer is like throwing oneself into destruction.” al-Kāfi Vol. 2 page 359
The Prophet (S) also said, “Abusing a believer is transgression. Fighting him is infidelity and devouring his flesh (doing his Ghiība) is a sin and his wealth has the sanctity like his blood.” al-Kāfi Vol. 2 page 360
Imam Baqir (a.s.) says, “One who taunts a believer on his face will die the most terrible death. And he has moved in such a direction from where there is no return to goodness.” al-Kāfi Vol. 2 page 360
Two people were abusing each other. Imam Mūsa Ibn Ja’far (a.s.) said, “The one who initiates abuse is the greater oppressor, carrying the sin of himself and the other person around his neck, till the time the oppressed does not exceed the limit. If he exceeds the first abuser in replying to his abusing he would himself be responsible for the sin.” al-Kāfi Vol. 2 page 359
Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (a.s.) says, “Cursing and abusing is from cruelty and cruelty is punishable by hell.” al-Kāfi
“And do not abuse those whom they call upon besides Allah, lest exceeding the limits they should abuse Allah out of ignorance.” (Surah al-An’ām 6: 108)
Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (a.s.) says, “One who considers a Mu’min lowly due to his poverty and destitution will be degraded before the people by Allah on the day of Qiyāma.” al-Kāfi
The Imam (a.s.) also said,“One who belittles a Mu’min, whether poor or rich, will be considered disgraceful and an enemy by Allah till he does not refrain from it.” (al-Kāfi Vol. 2 page 351)

Criticism against the believers
Imam Baqir (a.s.) and Imam Sadiq (a.s.) have said, “The deed that brings one very close to infidelity is that a person considers someone his brother in faith but he keeps track of his defects and misdeeds so that one day he can use them to criticise the believer.” al-Kāfi Vol. 2 page 354
Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (a.s.) remarked, “Allah will denounce and degrade one who denounces and degrades a believer.” al-Kāfi Vol. 2 page 356
The Messenger of Allah (S) says, “One who exposes an indecency is like the one who has committed it and one who curses and criticises a believer for a bad deed will himself fall into the same sin before he leaves this world.” al-Kāfi Vol. 2 page 356
Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (a.s.) says, “One who relates something about a believer to expose his defects and insults him so that he falls in the estimation of people will be deprived of Allah’s friendship and guardianship. Allah will push him under the guardianship of Shaitan but Shaitan will also refuse to accept him.” al-Kāfi Vol. 2 page 359
Imam (a.s.) said, “Belie your eyes and your ears with regard to your brother, that is ignore it by saying: My eyes and ears have fooled me, even if fifty people report something about your brother and he denies it. You must accept his veracity and belie them. That is, say, ‘They may be mistaken’, and do not say anything that will expose his defects and degrade him. Because if you do so, you shall be included among the people about whom the Qur’an says: “Those who like scandal to spread among the believers. There is severe chastisement for them in the world and the Hereafter.” Wasa’il ul-Shia Vol. 7 page 609
The Messenger of Allah (S) said, “One who moves out to expose the defects of his brother has taken the first step towards Hell. And Allah will expose his hidden defects on the day of Qiyāma.” Wasa’il ul-Shia Vol. 7. page 602
Imam Sadiq (a.s.) says, “If one is aware of a sinful act of a believer and instead of concealing it, he reveals it to the people and does not pray for the believer’s forgiveness, he shall be in the view of Allah same as one who has himself committed that sin and is eligible for its punishment. The actual sinner will receive salvation because the worldly degradation was enough as an expiation of his sin and he will not suffer humiliation in the hereafter because Allah is very kind, He does not punish twice for the same sin, and neither can he humiliate someone twice.” Mustadrak ul-Wasa’il

Hurting the believers
The Messenger of Allah (S) says,
“One who annoys a believer annoys me and one who annoys me annoys Allah and one who annoys Allah is accursed according to Taurat, Injīl, Zabūr and Qur’an.” And according to another tradition, “He is cursed by Allah, the Angels and all the people.” Mustadrak ul-Wasa’il
“One who hurts a Mu’min for no fault of his, it is as if he has demolished the Holy Ka’ba and Baitul Ma’mūr ten times and slaughter Allah’s 1000 proximate angels.” Mustadrak ul-Wasa’il
T- La Table Servie.

Salam, Sur une Table. T-16. Cela s’est pass[…]

Salam, Des bannières pour tous les peuples. […]

Q- Le Mahdi dans le Coran.

Salam, Le Qoraychi. Q-27. Nous avons vu que[…]