By ahmadmahdi
In the Name of Allah, The Abundantly Merciful, The Intensely Merciful , All praises belong to Allah the Lord of the Worlds O Allah send Your prayers upon Muhammad and the Family of Muhammad the Imams and the Mahdis , peace be upon them all.
Success comes from Allah [swt] and Allah [swt] knows Best
اللهم صلي على محمد و ال محمد الأئمة و المهديين و سلم تسليما كثيرة
O’Ahmad O’Abdullah O’Mahdi from You O’Ahlul Bayt is Goodness And in You O’Ahlul Bayt is Goodness And Upon You O’Ahlul Bayt is Goodness
لبيك ياحسين
Labayk Ya Hussain

Hope in Allah [swt]
The Holy Quran: Those whom they invoke seek means of access to their Lord, [striving as to] which of them would be nearest, and they hope for His mercy and fear His punishment. Indeed, the punishment of your Lord is ever feared. [17:57]
The Holy Quran: Whoever should hope for the meeting with Allah - indeed, the term decreed by Allah is coming. And He is the Hearing, the Knowing. [25:9]
The Holy Quran: Indeed, those who have believed and those who have emigrated and fought in the cause of Allah - those expect the mercy of Allah . And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.[2:218]

The journey of life in this world is filled with struggles, ups and downs and often these extreme experience can leave one hopeless but one should never forget the bounties of Allah [swt] upon him and the justice of Allah [swt] which cannot be denied. Iblis , jinns and shaytaans may Allah [swt] curse them work through these difficult time to cause one to forget the favour of Allah [swt] in the many good times in our life. Verily Allah [swt] tested those whom he loves with trials and hardships and an example of this is Prophet Muhammad [saw] the most beloved to Allah [swt] yet whose life is filled with many struggles but not once did he [sawas] failed to thank Allah [swt]. It is up to us to embrace the struggles of life and always keep hope in Allah [swt] for who can loves us more than Allah [swt]? It is through struggles and difficulties we find our way to Allah [swt] if ti was not for the hardships we may not be who we are today or where we are, it is all due to Allah [swt] mercy , love and hope in us that he [swt] afflicts us with hardships. It is necessary for our own development and our Father Ahmad al Hassan [as] will also work in this way to strengthen us and recently Aba Sadiq [as] said: O Ansar of Allah we are nothing without the righteous servant Ahmad al Hassan [as] the shepherd must teach , and rebuke and be harsh on his subjects in order to strengthen them and save them from themselves and the devil….’, so it is up to us when the struggles come our way to accept them, embrace them and never ever lose hope in Allah [swt] and always place complete Reliance and Trust in Allah [swt].
The Holy Quran says:
“…Bear with patience whatever befalls you….” [31:17]
“Be not sad, surely Allah is with us.” [9:40]
“Verily, with hardship there is relief” [94:6]
“And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him”. [65:3]

The hope of Prophet Zakariya [as]
While Maryam the mother of Isa (Jesus) [as], was entrusted to the care of Prophet Zakariya [as], he [as] would enter her chamber and find that she had been given an abundance of food. Upon seeing the food, Prophet Zakariya [as] was shocked, since he had been the only one who ever entered her chamber. When he asked her from where the food had come, she replied that it had come from Allah [swt]. The Qur’an says: “Right graciously did her Lord accept her: He made her grow in purity and beauty: To the care of Zakariya was she assigned. Every time that he entered (her) chamber to see her, he found her supplied with sustenance. He said: “O Mary! Whence (comes) this to you?” She said: “From Allah. For Allah Provides sustenance to whom He pleases without measure.” (Qur’an, 3:37) While this experience had surprised Zakariya, it also had a profound effect on him. Prophet Zakariya [as] was unable to have a child, as he was a very old man and his wife was barren. And yet Zakariya yearned greatly for a child to carry on his mission. Seeing how Allah [swt] had provided for Maryam it did something miraculous inside Zakariya [as]. It gave him hope.
So he turned to Allah and, with all hope and sincerity, prayed for the impossible. He prayed for a son.
The Qur’an says: “Behold! He cried to his Lord in secret, Praying: ‘O my Lord! Infirm indeed are my bones, and the hair of my head doth glisten with gray: but never am I unblessed, O my Lord, in my prayer to Thee! Now I fear (what) my relatives (and colleagues) (will do) after me: but my wife is barren: so give me an heir as from Thyself – (one that) will (truly) represent me, and represent the posterity of Jacob; and make him, O my Lord, one with whom Thou art well-pleased!’” (Qur’an, 19:3-6) Prophet Zakariya [as] knows the situation is impossible. He knows that his bones have become infirm, his hair has turned gray, and his wife is barren. But, despite all that, he still turns to Allah with hope. And it is the impossibility of his situation that makes his hope so inspiring. This story is a lesson to us that no matter how difficult or how impossible a situation may seem, one should never lose hope in Allah. For Allah, nothing is impossible. And when Allah gives, He gives without measure. That means we should never reach a point where we give up asking Allah. We should never reach a point when we think we have asked for too much, or think something that we want could never happen. That’s what it means to be without measure. If Allah gave with measure, then there would be some things that are too much for us to expect. But, when Allah gives, there is no measure. This means there is no limit to His generosity and His mercy. The example of Prophet Zakariya [as] is an example of hope, and mercy.And it is for that reason that Allah introduces the story by saying: “(This is) a recital of the Mercy of thy Lord to His servant Zakariya.” (Qur’an, 19:2) And the result of Zakariya’s hope and Allah’s mercy was the fulfilment of his prayer. The Qur’an relates: “(His prayer was answered): ‘O Zakariya! We give thee good news of a son: His name shall be Yahya: on none by that name have We conferred distinction before.’ He said: ‘O my Lord! How shall I have a son, when my wife is barren and I have grown quite decrepit from old age?’ He said: ‘So (it will be) thy Lord saith, ‘that is easy for Me: I did indeed create thee before, when thou hadst been nothing!’” (Qur’an, 19:7-9) And even though Zakariya prayed for it, he could hardly believe it when his prayer was answered. His situation had been so difficult that it seemed almost impossible for there to be a way out. And yet, Allah made a way out for him. He blessed Zakariya in His infinite mercy. Each story in the Qur’an is told to us for a reason in them are examples of mercy, hope, love, patience and in the story of Prophet Zakariya [as], we are taught to never lose hope no matter how impossible something looks. We are taught that Allah is the One who gives without measure or limit, and that nothing is impossible for Him. Most of all, we are reminded that when walking through a situation where we see no way out, it is Allah to whom we should turn to give us wings.
Positive thoughts - Thinking well of Allah [swt] and the Ansar of Allah There are many ways which lead to Allah [swt] and for each of Allah [swt] creation there are as many paths leading to Him as many as there are beings. A wretch is one who sees the mercy of Allah as straitened though it encompasses everything. Be informed that there is no way bringing success than thinking well of Allah, for He is according to what His believing servant thinks of Him: good for good and vice versa. People are accustomed, by Satan, to think ill of their Lord. They are swift to have presentiments, to feel despondent at the mere witnessing of the signs of affliction. They are frightened because of the severity of the affliction, feeling certain it is befalling them, so they fall into that from which they try to flee, and whatever affliction they were afraid of will come to pass; we seek refuge with Allah from any kind of such ill thinking.
The Prophet [sawas] used to always love to be optimistic and to hate pessimism (Bihar al-Anwar, Vol. 92, p. 2).
Pessimism is according to what a pessimist envisions: If he sees it as severe, so will it be, and if he sees it as light, so will it be, too. And if he does not pay any attention to it, it will be as though it was never there (Rawdat Al-Kafi, p. 197)

A believer who tries to follow in the footsteps of Ahl al Bayt [as] must accustom himself to thinking well of his Lord, expecting Allah to reward him with plenty for the little that he does. He, Praise to Him, is the only One Who gives plenty for little. Whatever good things you expect of Him, and whatever you think of the norms of His generosity, He is more than what you think: Your mind is limited while His generosity, Praise to Him, has no limit. He, Glory to Him, has already informed you that He is according to your good thoughts of Him.
Imam Ali [as] has said, ‘Whoever thinks well of you, you should prove him right’ (Bihar al-Anwar, Vol. 74, p. 212). It is important to act upon what he [swt] commanded, that is, to think well of your Lord, Allah [swt] and the believing brethren, and you will never be disappointed. His good intention may prove to be accurate, or the matter will be turned according to his own good intention through the mercy of Allah [swt] , or He may help such a good intention materialize. If nothing good reaches the person of whom he thinks well, this will not harm him in the least. ‘Lord! Grant me conviction and to think well of You’ (Bihar al-Anwar, Vol. 95, p. 95)
Imam Jaffar al Sadiq [as] is quoted as having said, ‘On the Day of Judgment, a servant is brought, and he is ordered to be hurled into the Fire. The servant turns back, whereupon Allah, Glory and Exaltation are His, says, ‘Bring him back.’ When he is brought back, Allah asks him, ‘O My servant! Why did you turn back to Me?’ He answers saying, ‘Lord! I did not think of You to be like that!’ Allah, the Great One, asks him, ‘What did you think of Me, then?’ The man would say, ‘I thought that You would forgive me and permit me to reside, through Your mercy, in Your Paradise.’ Allah, the most Exalted One, would say, ‘O My angels! I swear by My Dignity and Greatness, by my Loftiness of Station, that this man never thought of Me well even for one moment. Had he thought well of Me even for a moment, I would not have terrified him with the Fire. Sanction his life and lodge him in Paradise.’ (Al-Jawahir al-Saniyyah, p. 270).

… you will see no want of proportion in the creation of (Allah) the Most Gracious One.’ (Qur’an, 67:3)

Merely thinking well of Allah [swt] does not mean that one should remain sedentary, leaving aside the doing of good deeds with the excuse that He thinks well of Allah, for this is one of the tricks of Satan the cursed, may Allah grant us refuge from his mischief together with all those who believe in Muhammad [sawas] and his purified family [as]. Rather, it obligates one to be attracted to what Allah [swt] has in store with Him and to strongly desire what Allah grants. If one loves what Allah [swt] has to offer, he will be attracted to His grants, considering any hardship as easy. If one knows what he seeks, it will be easy for him to undertake the effort. Our master, Imam Ali al Ridha [as] , is quoted as having said, ‘Allah revealed to Prophet David [as] saying, ‘A servant of Mine may come to Me with one good deed whereby I grant him Paradise. He was asked, ‘Lord! What is this good deed?’ He said, ‘He removes the worry of a believer even with half a date.’ Prophet David [as] said, ‘Anyone who truly gets to know You can never lose hope of receiving Your mercy’ (Al-Jawahir al-Saniyyah, p. 79.).
It is due to the intensity of Allah [swt] compassion towards His believing servants, that the glorious arrange the great rewards for the believers when they move or when they do not, so much so that Imam Ali son of Imam al-Husain [as] taught his followers to recite the following supplication
ALord! Let our heartbeats, the movements of our parts, the twinkling of our eyes and whatever we utter be worthy of receiving Your rewards’. (Al-Sahifah al-Sajjadiyyah, p. 60)

Imam al-Baqir [as] has said, ‘Allah revealed to David [as] to ‘Inform your people that no servant among them whom I command, so he gives Me, except that it becomes incumbent upon Me to listen to his wish, to assist him in obeying Me. When he asks me, I grant him; when he calls upon Me, I answer him; when he seeks refuge with Me, I grant him refuge; when he pleads to Me to give him sufficiently, I grant him till he is satisfied; when he relies on Me, I protect him from wherever he is vulnerable even if all My beings conspire against him.’ (Al-Jawahir al-Saniyyah, p. 74)
The following is excerpted from one of the Qudsi addresses cited from p. 66 of Al-Jawahir alSaniyyah: ‘O son of Adam! If you find cruelty in your heart, an ailment in your body, a decrease in your wealth, a deprivation in your sustenance, you should then know that you spoke about what does not concern you.’

This is a reference to unnecessary talk, let alone prohibitive one, for the latter is more dangerous than poison, for poison affects one’s body, while unnecessary talk causes one’s heart to be hard, decreases one’s wealth, deprives him of his sustenance in addition to harming his body. How, then, can the Compassionate Allah [swt] accept that one should thus expose himself to such great perdition?
‘Wherever you turn, God’s presence is there. God is all-Pervading, all-Knowing.’ (Qur’an, 2:115)

Imam al-Sadiq [as] Ja`far ibn Muhammad ibn Ali [as] quotes his forefathers citing the Prophet [sawas] saying, ‘Allah revealed to Prophet David saying: ‘O David! Just like the sun which can shade quite many, My mercy is never too straitened for anyone who seeks it. And just like pessimism does not harm anyone who is not a pessimist, those who are pessimist cannot save themselves from dissension.’ (Al-Jawahir al-Saniyyah, p. 77).

‘Beware of the believer’s ferocity, for he sees through the Noor of Allah.’ (Bas’air al-Darajat, p. 375)
T- La Table Servie.

Salam, Sur une Table. T-16. Cela s’est pass[…]

Salam, Des bannières pour tous les peuples. […]

Q- Le Mahdi dans le Coran.

Salam, Le Qoraychi. Q-27. Nous avons vu que[…]