By ahmadmahdi
In the Name of Allah, The Abundantly Merciful, The Intensely Merciful , All praises belong to Allah the Lord of the Worlds O Allah send Your prayers upon Muhammad and the Family of Muhammad the Imams and the Mahdis , peace be upon them all.

Success comes from Allah [swt] and Allah [swt] knows Best

اللهم صلي على محمد و ال محمد الأئمة و المهديين و سلم تسليما كثيرة
O’Ahmad O’Abdullah O’Mahdi From You O’Ahlul Bayt is Goodness And in You O’Ahlul Bayt is Goodness And Upon You O’Ahlul Bayt is Goodness

Imam Ali Ibn Abu Talib [as]

Imam Ali Ibn Abu Talib [as] is the first of the twelve Imams also known as the Commander of the Faithful, Amir Al Mu’min [as]. The father of Imam Ali [as], Abu Talib who was the uncle and guardian of the Prophet Muhammad [saw]. The mother of Imam Ali [as] was Fatima bint Asad [sa] and Imam Ali [as] was born in the Kaaba in Makkah in Rajab. When Imam Ali [as] was six years old he was under the guardianship and custody of Holy Prophet Muhammad [saw]. Imam Ali [as] was the first to declare his faith in the divine call and became a supporter of Prophet Muhammad [saw]. Imam Ali [as] protected and always supported Prophet Muhammad [saw] during all the hard times in Makkah.

The first three people seen in prayers in the Kaaba were Muhammad, Khadija and ‘Ali before anyone else accepted Islam. For three years young and poor people of Makka were accepting Islam secretly. The first open declaration came when the Quranic verse tells the Prophet to "come out openly and warn the people of your own clan."
Invitations were sent to leaders of the Banu Hashim to come to the house of Muhammad (saw)for Dinner. Forty of them came, ate food and then heard Muhammad (saw)about his mission of ‘ No god but Allah and Muhammad (saw) as the messenger of Allah and whoever offers his help to propagate this religion will be his deputy and successor.
No one stood up except ‘Ali (as). After announcing this 3 times Muhammad (saw) declared that ‘Ali (as) will be his deputy to his mission and will be his successor after him. People mocked that a thirteen-year-old boy was to be a deputy of this prophetic mission. Even Abu Lahab jokingly told Abu Talib, go and obey your son to which AbuTalib smilingly accepted. ‘Ali (as) promised to help Muhammad (S) in his mission and kept this promise all his life.

Imam Ali [as] married the daughter of Prophet Muhammad [saw] the Chief Lady of all women of Heaven.
The Prophet (s) said, "Oh, Ali, Jibreel has informed me that God has married you to Fatima." Manaqib Al-Imam Ali from Al-Riyadh Al-Nudhra, p. 141.

Imam Ali [as] lived a simple life eating only dry bread and yoghurt. People saw him breaking the hard bread with his hands. If there was two options for Imam Ali (AS) to do something for the sake of Allah [swt] he would choose the harder. His clothes were coarse and old. He took his servant Qambar to the drapers and asked “Do you have two shirts for five coins?” “Yes” came the reply “But one is better than the other. One is for two coins and the other for three” “Bring them both.” Imam Ali (AS) said and then gave the better shirt to Qambar, who said “O Ameer ul momineen, you are the ruler in Kufa. You have this shirt. Imam Ali (AS) said kindly, “Qambar you are young and have the desires of a young man.” Then Imam Ali (AS) put on the other shirt. Even when giving, the Imam was kind and generous not only by giving the better item to others but also taking care of their feelings.

Many, many times during his life, Imam Ali (AS) helped people. He gave much more than what he was asked for. When once a man came asking for bread, Imam Ali (AS) called Qambar and asked him to get some bread. Qambar replied “O my master, the bread is piled high on the back of the camel.” Imam Ali (AS) said “Give him the camel!” Qambar then said “The camel is the leading camel, at the head of a caravan of camels.” Imam Ali (AS) told him, “Give him the caravan.” The man was amazed at Imam Ali’s (AS) generosity. Imagine getting a caravan filled with goods when asking for some bread!

Imam Ali [as] was declared ‘Maula’ The first Imam , the caliph after Prophet Muhammad [saw] on the day of Ghadeer. He was the practical example of the Quran and the teachings of Allah’s message so closely that the Prophet Muhammad [saw] said “Ali is with the Quran and the Quran is with Ali.” Like the Quran he was like a pure light, full of knowledge, and a guide for the people.

Prophet Muhammad [saw] said this about Imam Ali (A.S.): “I am the City of Knowledge,and Ali is the gate.”He also said: “Verily the Holy Qur’an is revealed on seven letters (levels) of which there is no letter which has not a manifest (exoteric)and a latent (esoteric) meaning, and verily Ali Ibne Abi Talib, with him is the (knowledge of) manifest and the latent (of it.)”Sahih al-Bukhari &Suyuti’sItqaan. The above two Hadiths speak volumes about Imam Ali [as] knowledge.

It is narrated that: The Messenger of Allah (S) said: "He who wants to see Noah (as) in his determination, Adam (as) in his knowledge, Abraham (as) in his clemency, Moses (as) in his intelligence and Jesus (as) in his religious devotion should look at ‘Ali Ibn Abi Talib (as)."

It is also narrated that: The Prophet (S) said: "There is amongst you a person who will fight for the interpretation of the Qur’an just as I fought for its revelation.”The people around him raised their heads and cast inquisitive glances at the Prophet (S) and at one another. Abu Bakr and Umar were there. Abu Bakr inquired if he was that person and the Prophet (S) replied in the negative. Then Umar inquired if he was that person and the Prophet (S), replied "No. He is the one who is repairing my shoes (i.e., ‘Ali)."

Abu Said Khudri said: Then we went to ‘Ali and conveyed the good news to him. He did not even raise his head and remained as busy as he was, as if he had already heard it from the Messenger of Allah (S)."

Al-Hakim also narrated that: Salman al-Farsi said that the Messenger of God said: "The first one of you to drink from the Basin on the Day of Judgment is your first Muslim, ‘Ali, the son of Abu Talib." al-Mustadrak, by al-Hakim, v3, p112

The sayings of Amir Al Muminin , Imam Ali [as]

Amir al-mu'minin, peace be upon him, said: O My God, I seek Your protection from this that I may appear to be good in the eyes of the people whilst my inward self may be sinful before You, and that I may guard myself (from sins) only for show before the people although You are aware of all about me. Thus, I appear before the people in good shape although my evil deeds are placed before You. This means achieving nearness to Your creatures but remoteness from Your pleasure.

Amir al-mu'minin, peace be upon him, said: He who goes too far in quarrelling is a sinner, but if one falls short in it, one is oppressed and it is difficult for a quarreller to fear Allah.

Amir al-mu'minin, peace be upon him, said: The person who is afflicted with hardship is not in greater need of praying than the one who has been spared affliction but is not immune from it.

Amir al-mu'minin, peace be upon him, said describing a believer: A believer has a cheerful face, a sorrowful heart, a very broad chest (full of generosity), and a very humble heart. He hates high position and dislikes renown. His grief is long, his courage is far-reaching, his silence is much and, his time is occupied. He is grateful, enduring, buried in his thoughts, sparing in his friendship (with others), of bright demeanour and of soft temperament. He is stronger than stone but humbler than a slave.

Amir al-mu'minin, peace be upon him, said: O groups of people, fear Allah, for there is many a man who aspires for what he does not get, many a builder of a house who does not live in it, and many a collector of that which he shall just leave behind. Possibly he may have collected it wrongfully or by denying a right. He acquired it unlawfully and had to bear the weight of sins on account of it. Consequently, he returned (from this world) with that weight and came before Allah with sorrow and grief. Loses he both this world and (also) the hereafter; that is a loss (which is) manifest. (Qur'an, 22:11)

Amir al-mu'minin, peace be upon him, said: At the extremity of hardship comes relief, and at the tightening of the chains of tribulation comes ease.

During Imam Ali [as] his brief rule of about 6 years, Imam Ali [as] had to deal with corruption, rebellion by his Governors and officials, and treachery by his own followers. He fought several wars to defend his principles and to maintain the integrity of the Muslim Empire. He died a martyr at the age of 63 on the 21st of the month of Ramadan, 40 A.H., after being mortally wounded by a Kharijite while he was praying in the mosque at Kufa. His words when he was struck with the sword were “I thank thee O’Lord for rewarding me with martyrdom. How kind and Gracious of Thee. May Thy Mercies further me to the Glory of Thy realm.”

O’Allah send peace and blessings upon Muhammad [saw] and his purified progeny [as]

The pure reincarnation of Imam Ali [as]

Peace be upon Imam Ali [as] The Lion of Allah [swt]
Peace be upon Ali Zainul Abideen [as] The One always in Prostration
Peace be upon Ali Al Ridha [as] , Peace be upon Ali al Hadi [as] Peace be upon the Pure reincarnations of Imam Ali [as]

Video: Characters in the End Times: Mohammed and the Imams a.s

Salam, Des bannières pour tous les peuples. […]

Q- Le Mahdi dans le Coran.

Salam, Le Qoraychi. Q-27. Nous avons vu que[…]

M- Deux Messies.

Salam, Qoraych. M-14. Mahdi est Korèsh (Qora[…]